Lombardi breaks down AFC picture

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ConcordeChops, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

I think that's the same type of contracts our GM makes, as well.

2. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Impossible, our GM is retarded and has no idea what he is doing. :finssuck:

3. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I have been on this board for over 6 years now and I'm still waiting for this cap hell that Dolphins fans have been predicting for the Jets. Any time now, any time.

4. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

I'm not going to re-post how I brutalized your fucking dumbass points about the Jets having a shit GM and having killed their cap room. I gave you a nice big shitburger to eat but instead of coming back with some fact, all you do is come up with the same bullshit.

All you do is say the same things on repeat, when meanwhile your team was fucking 7-9 last year and two years ago got completely massacred in the playoffs. If someone blinked they would've missed your only fucking playoff appearance of the last 7 years.

The Jets have added to the number 1 ranked defense last year, have had their quarterback enter year 2 of his maturation process and built a palace that makes LandShark stadium (or whatever the fuck you call that crap-heap this week) look like the pile of monkey shit that it is. I can sit here and say the Phins had a nice off-season with the additions of Dansby and Marshall. But your jealousy and fear of what's to come only allows you to spout off nonsense. So enjoy your 3-in-a-row bullshit because the expiration date on that is about 12:01 am September 27th fuck-face.

#104 mj2sexay, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

The last time SD was one and done in the playoffs? 2006. In '07 they made the title game, in '08 the div rd.

6. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Parcells was the best thing to happen to you guys in the last decade.

7. Tyche

Tyche New Member

Well, technically you have a half a palace. I mean, it's hard to rip someone's stadium when you don't even have one to yourself.

I mean, that's like someone ripping on someone's 3 bedroom house because they live with their parents in a 6 bedroom estate.

8. nyjunc

Don't you guys share your Stadium w/ UM and the Marlins?

Be nice to us, at least we help you guys sell out that Stadium so you don't have to worry about the threat of a blackout for a week.

9. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Ha. That's right I forgot. You guys have your own stadium. That's why there's a fucking eyesore of an infield in all of your September home games.

10. Tyche

Tyche New Member

Miami Dolphins own the stadium (well, Ross does). It's used for other purposes, as I'm sure the meadowlands will be. Who the hell owns your stadium?

11. nyjunc

The Jets and the Giants own the new Stadium equally and the half that Woody owns is worth more than Ross' full owsership in Joe Robbie stadium/Pro Player park/ Pro player stadium/dolphins stadium/dolphin stadium/land shark stadium/sun life stadium/washed up celebrity stadium

12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

the team made it to the AFC Championship and added players that make them better. what expectations are moronic other than the fact that you hope they don't come to fruition, not that they aren't reasonable to expect.

the Fins, on the other hand, weren't as successful, didn't improve the team that significantly, and you are still championing them to be contenders. that's the definition of moronic.

making it to the AFC Championship isn't doing nothing. how the team performed over the last 5, 10 or 30 years is irrelevant, all that matters is that the pieces are in place now and the team as it is now as a core group have proven to be able to perform. nobody is arguing from a historical perspective other than you, because it is asinine to do so but it is all you have.

13. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

You just made Tyche's asshole the size of a mason jar.

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Nobody gives a shit if you're impressed

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He's a Phins fan, it's probably been double that size for years now

16. MarionBarber31

MarionBarber31 New Member

This may be the worst thread ever. I want my brain cells back. They were destroyed just reading this stupid shit.

Mods, isn't being a troll a bannable offense? Please shoot this miserable SOB and put him out of his misery.

17. Tyche

Tyche New Member

He reinforced the point that I made regarding making fun of someone living in a 3 bedroom house when you share your house. The dolphins own their own stadium and lease it out. So determine worth...Ross hosts and Orange bowl every year, and 3 superbowls in the last 11 years. More than a superbowl every 4 years. I won't even bring up the baseball games. I don't know how much he makes off that lease, but noone goes to the games.

18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

still rolling around in the mud, I see.

maybe you should come up for air before you inhale too much pig shit.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

so...you're playing down the AFC North champions and the AFC West champions because we beat them in the playoffs.

you sir......are a major fucktard.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Ugh I can't wait til we mop the floor with the Blowholes week 3 so these retarded Fin fans can finally shut the fuck up about their "2-0" achievment. We beat the Fins for 4 straight years with worse teams.