17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Yea, when I was signing up for my seats, I was told flat out, no more tours were available. Then I get an email a few days ago about the "meet your seats" event.

Priceless.

2. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

They are probably trying to get those Upper Deck people that didn't see their seats during the mini-camp to move down.

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Are you going to go introduce yourself??

I feel like I've met them so many times, but my latest conquest wants to go so I'm still in the ass kissing phase of the courtship. lol

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

5. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Just curious, did anyone get a refund check if they paid for their PSL in full and then the PSL was cut in half?

I was told that they would only credit my account which means the next two seasons after 2010 are paid (if prices are not raised)

I'm going to a meet your seat on 7/10 9am at least that is what I sent back. Received no confirmation to date.

I did have some remorse after buying in row 2 behind the goalpost the center section by the train in the shade. But after the reduction I do not feel as bad. With the 8% interest you could pay for a few years and not significantly reduce the principal. Hopefully, the people on either side of me may want to add a seat if I decide that someday I no longer want to go or change views.

Friends I go with to the game sit up top, but I just want to be closer to the action (at least on one side of the field). I bought the parking pass since the Mon night and Thanksgiving game may force me to use it, if not I'll put it up on TE.

If they had started out with the $2500 PSL they may not be having all of the difficulty they seem to be having now.

Oh well, whats done is done.

Hopefully we will have a great team on the field for a few years to come.

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Jets/rushfan

When did you buy ur seats, how many, and what was your seniority?

7. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

1 seat 1 year seniority bought last Oct. Sat in 111 50 yd line row 15 last year. Single ticket, got tired of moving all around going to games. Started with the fake spike game in 1994 on friends tickets. $25 back then.

What was funny last year sitting in 111 not a single game were the people next to me, in front of me or behind me the same people...not 1 game. Shows how many of the 50 yd line seats were owned for profit or brokers.

#8027 jets&rushfan, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  8. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

What's that?

I would love for the Jets to put the AFC/NFL shields on the corner of their endzones & bring back the mid-field logo instead of the NFL shield. That would be nice! I heard a rumor they were going to bring that back, but IDK about the AFC/NFL logos in the endzone. Is that a definite?

9. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Well, the eastern spur of the turnpike was closed from 495 tonight so I was detoured toward the NMS in order to get home. I decided to swing by the parking lot to check out progress.

Lot D is coming along nicely. Looks like a good lot to tailgate in for all you Yellow Parking Pass holders. It's the newly paved lot next to Lot B.

Also was able to see how I can loop from 120 North to 120 South in order to enter Lot B or D.

A fine detour it was.

Not much of the old place standing. Just a piece of the routunda.

10. Clayture

Clayture Member

Th company I work for had seats in 111 50 yard line, and they would have a lottery for employees who were interested (had to pay face value), where you could get 1 game a year. So there are different reasons why those seats have different people every year. I suspect a lot of seats in 111 were corporate or controlled by the Jets themselves.

11. nyjunc

That is a screenshot from Madden but I think that is what the field will look like as it's the same setup as the mockup they sent out for the minicamp practice invitation(see below). When they went to fieldturf at the old Stadium it diodn't have cutouts so they had to repaint every week, w/ the new turf they have cutouts in the EZ and at midfield so it will be more like it was w/ the old astroturf.

[​IMG]

12. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

100% agree. Looks so much better, IMO.

13. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

that is how the end zones look in the super bowl.

14. nyjunc

When we first moved to the meadowlands in '84 we had the NFL and AFC logos in each EZ w/ the Jets logo in the middle, after '85 or '86 they removed the NFL and AFC logos.

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Nice to have your original avatar back 17a or Mr. Gold, whatever you prefer. I don't like you in any other, that's how I see you in my mind

16. 17a_tailgater

i remember coming up those escalaters to the lower level and seeing that bright green carpet with the red symbols in the end zone.players stretching on the field.it would bring such a smile to my face being with my dad enjoy those times together.

i hope my both sons will feel the same for me.i know my oldest is already from the things he says about us and games we attend.or the emotion he shows towards the mets and jets scores.

17. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

Your poor son, my dad got me into this trap. I havent forgave him since. He went through the real brutal years and he still recruited me. I hope my generation will be part of the new Jets and not the same ol

18. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Speaking of Superbowl- I heard that you already bought tickets for this season, in keeping with tradition.

19. 17a_tailgater

ha ha i will have to see. but i will be going in 2013 in New Orleans.

20. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

When the Jets make the playoffs this year (and have home games), when do we have to come up with our playoff cash?

Positive thinking