17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

So PSL paying Giants fans will be forced to park on the east side of 120 in Lots 26-29 and the Garage ??

Wow.. gonna be some unhappy campers when that happens.

2. jetbo

jetbo Member

Giants Parking

My understanding is that Giants Cheaper PSL fans will be able to park almost whever wherever they like, but there point of entry on the stadium grounds will dictate where they are pushed to park. So they really have to have a handle on what lot they are shooting for, and be sure to enter off of the proper road or highway so as not get stuck parking somewhere they don't want to be.

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Just want to ask again--has anyone who bought Upper Bowl been relocated??? Did the relocation process begin? will it ever? Do you know anyone who has been relocated? Happy Fathers day all
    enjoy the weekend

4. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

I hope you're not waiting for an orderly process of relocating to a better seat in the upper deck. That ain't gonna happen.

Happy Father's Day!

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

JETSFAN ----no I am just looking for a little info. I know that there is alot of organized chaos going on with ALL these tickets. I am just curious if anyone has been moved.
    Happy Fathers Day all

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I find it interesting & fitting that they have the jersey swamps in detail on their parking maps

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

better have your credit card ready if you want to move. Most likely like last year, last minute throw them up on stubhub after email blast and then you have like 24 hours to buy before all good seats are gone. Last year Jets would no relocate me. Although they said if I had special permision would do it in same price zone. But would not reticket for a change n price that laste in game.

I am buying, brother in law has buyer for his three in 342 at face if we move and then we are going for four together. in better sectin than 342 otherwise no go. Trouble is at $105 a ticket my BIL and me have to put over 4 grand on our cards then he hopes he can still sell his over 3 grand of tickets to guys with verbal agreeement.

Given trouble like 80% wont happen

Scalpers will get most of these. They watch this 24 hours a day and have lines of credit.

All 13 seats in row one and row two of section 144 and 143 near me was sold immediately to same scalpesr upon price reduction. You have to move quick. These guys will drop 100K on tickets if they make sense and won't spend a nickle on a mezz a, LL EZ corner or 20K Jets sideline or high rows upppers. If they don't sell for more than you paid, they ain't worth one penny to them.

8. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I don't understand why everyone in the upper deck is so upset. Looking at that map, many of the orange spots are not that much farther (and some are closer) from the stadium than the yellow.

Yes, the high dollar people got the best parking, but who didn't expect that?

9. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

b/c most of us upper deckers are long time season ticket holders who have had our seats relocated, ticket price increased and our tailgate spots relocated as well.and now we are not even in the main parking lots.

10. jetbo

jetbo Member

Jets Parking

We're not living in India, and the Caste system should not apply!!! Suite and Club Seat ticket holders should have priority parking, but the rest of the lots should be like the Giants system. It blows that people who have benn parking together for 20 to 30 years now can't tailgate together easily, just because they don't have as much $cratch as some others. I would gladly have paid a $1000.00 Per seat PSL from the getgo like the Giants fans did, and this parking fiasco did not have to happen.
    To counter Digetys argument, why should a guy that paid 15K for a PSL for the Giants be OK slumming in the parking lot with a guy that only spent $1000.00 for a PSL???

11. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Sorry, I don't think my original post was as clear as I intended. Looking at the map, it doesn't look like the orange spots are significantly worse the yellow (except for the lot on the other side of the racetrack). Clearly, I am missing something about why the orange spots are not liked.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

17a is correct. I have been parking in lot 28 for 5 years and come in traveling south on 95, I get off right before the 18W toll and take the service road to the IZOD. With all the new construction, they have split the road on 95 1/4 mile before the toll, and have 2 lanes on the right side that go directly to the IZOD via the service exit. Its really a great lot to tailgate and the walk is 11 minutes to east side of the stadium. Its a great lot to get out of if you are traveling north on the way home. There is a side road that takes you out on 120 north by the Patterson Plank overpass. Shhhhh, let everyone cram into Lot B and take 1 hr. to get out

#7752 sec314, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  13. 17a_tailgater

too bad my seats are on the west side of the stadium........and i travel north on the turnpike and south to go home....so the izod parking lots are completely wrong for me.

thanks again Woody

14. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

This stadium is going to be rocking come Monday Night against the Ravens, I cannot wait for all this crap to be figured out and sorted through and we can finally concentrate on football. I went to the stadium Wednesday and enjoyed my seats. I was only able to sit in them for 5 mins however (sec 101 row 4) because the nets werent up yet for the goal posts and they were practicing kicking field goals. I enjoyed the seats and was extremely happy when my psls went from 5000 to 2500. Look forward to tailgating with fellow tggers!

15. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

To add on, the parking plans should have been disclosed prior to the selling of any tickets so the fans could make the the most educated choice for themselves.

What they got was the shaft after the PSL sales came in below what the Jets thought. In an effort to get some more interest in the PSL, they screwed the Upper Decker hoping they would change their minds.

The guys who posted here from the beginning have documented their screwing right from the start.

16. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

Hey , just wondered if anyone could throw any advise ref seats in 249b? I have been offered 2 x 2 seats for Ravens and Pats game but I heard something about obstructed views. Seats are on Row 2 so I would have thought they were okay>

Any help would be appreciated , hope to see many of my fellow ganggreeners there!!

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Actually the Jets reps had been strongly hinting that parking would suck for UD since get go. BTW UD season ticketholders did not really get screwed. In my opinion this is who got screwed the most.

Any long term season ticket holder who originally bought in this order:

20K Visitors side PSLs
    15k Jets side PSLs
    5K Corner Endzone PSLs
    4k Mezz A PSLs.

They used valuable senority to select best seats in those sections and in end took a blood bath. Sure in June 2010 Jets go you can downgrade, but if you are are 1970's or 1980's season ticket holder you had the pick of seats. Now if you move to save PSL money you are picking worst seats in other sections.

If you originally went LLEZ, TC, LGL, LSL you would have got your PSL cut from 25-50% and your ticket prices cut. It was so random and pure luck. I recall at the very begining of seat selection one of the first people choosing on this site picked row one on the aisle in the 10K and $140 a ticket sections now 7.5K section and $125 a seat. Most laughed at him. Those tickets sell for around $400 a pop on stubhub Meanwhile same day guy could have picked Jets side just 20 yards up field for 15k with a $140 a ticket price. One is dancing and one is pissed. Parking is all BS year one nonsense to make you buy a PSL, come year two when old stadium is completely down and paved there will be spots everywhere.

The most loyal, longest senority and those who are sick Jets nuts that paid 30-100K on PSLs over a year ago to buy in 15k and 20k PSls that did not get reduced I would say got screwed far harder than any UD people who has to walk a bit further to park.

But funny part is some Jets PSL holders are really happy. Two very long term senior ticket holders I know are very happy, one bought row two on aisle originally in a 5k LL EZ now $2,000 one seat from section not reduced, the other bought on aisle 30 yard line Jets side originally for 15k now 10K. The guy who bought the 15k seats was complaining it cost him 30K and he put down 6k and was pissed with the LGL discounts until he got one. That guy now only has a balance of 14k on his PSL, which is $1400 a year. so he is paying all in ticket and PSL $210 a game, not bad for 30 yard line aisle. Even if PSL is 100% absolutely worthless and he can't sell it for one penny you can sell 30 yard line aisle tickets all day long. But imagine person one seat from hime who paid double for the PSL and $10 bucks a ticket more them him. He is paying all in. $150 a ticket plus $170 a ticket for his PSL fee. Grand total is $320, that PSL has been completely devaluated and to make matters worse if PSLs become a value of zero he has tickets that he can't sell except for two games a year for what he paid. He paid 20K a seat for right to pay over secondary pricing 80% of time.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Those are great seats, but not covered, obstruction is only in back near polls, (rows in teens) or dead set against screens, screens start around row 3-4 so you have no blockage.

go to seatandrow.com and seat view on jets site too.

19. 17a_tailgater

lil buddy,parking for upper deckers is situated that if you are coming from the north either the turnpike or route 17 you have quick and easy access to parking. if your coming from the south on the turnpike,you have to travel completely around the complex to get to your parking lot. LOT P is out of the question.now if they gave us lot K instead of Lot B,that would make sense.

20. 17a_tailgater

when selecting uppers regarding parking,we where told that parking would go according to where you enter.well that is entire false for the turnpike 16w entrance.