17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

2. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Thank you, sir. :up:

And damn. Third tier is f***ed.

3. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

For people waiting for the new PSL contracts, I received mine today.

4. 17a_tailgater

i heard in the fine print Woody has declared his right to primae noctis

5. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

How do you walk from lot 26 to the stadium?

Is there a direct driving route for non-psl's from Exit 18W on the NJ turnpike to lot B?

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

There is a walkover that crosses over the top of Rte 120 (between B and D).

You should be able to get off at 18W and go to Rte 120 South. Pull in on your right. There is no exit for that parking lot from the northbound lane, so you have to be heading south on 120 to access it. Leaving, you would still have to be on 120 south and then you'd be getting back on the TPK at 16W.

7. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

That would be great if this is true. You are sure that you can get from the 18W exit directly to 120 south without the parking police stopping you? I'll be happy to pull up 3 1/2 hours before the game if I can get directly to lot B.

8. 17a_tailgater

actually you have to drive thru the around the other upper deck parking to the overpass and then down the ramp onton route 120 south.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=5...+07073,+United+States&ie=UTF8&om=1&iwloc=addr

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

@ least my Tailgate spot (B) goes to the uppers!!

That means if I get UD tix...it's on bitches!

10. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Be advised lot B is tiny. 3 1/2 hours should be enough but you never know. Lot 26 is a good backup plan but again, you cannot access it from 120 South. They have it all screwed up right now, but by the time the season starts, you should be able to pull into 26 from off of 120 NORTH. There is nothing convenient about any of this... just another way of Woody fucking us for not buying his PSLs.

11. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Is there a direct driving route for non-psl's from Exit 18W on the NJ turnpike to lot B?

I wish 227 was right but I feel that 17a is right.

12. 17a_tailgater

place your money on me kid.exit 18 leaves you off facing lot 28.
    google earth it

13. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

So is this what you are gonig to do 17a?

I looked at the map the jets sent me and it looks like they will not allow lowly non-psl's access to the roads that will swing you around and onto 120 south. Looks like if you are non-psl and coming from 18W they are going to push you into one of the lots 26,27,28 or 29

14. 17a_tailgater

http://www.nyg2010.com/ParkingMap.pdf

the giants have reissued an updated parking map. with shuttle bus locations from lot p to lot l
    if you are coming from 16w you get to park in lot K or lot J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7734 17a_tailgater, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  15. 17a_tailgater

General Parking Information FOR THE GIANTS
    • Ticket holders who have tickets in the general seating areas of the New Giants
    Stadium will be directed to park in the parking lots that are closest to their point of entry into the Meadowlands Sports Complex. This will include parking on the east side (IZOD Center) of the Sports Complex. This will improve the ingress and egress times on game days.
    • Circulation between parking lots will not be permitted.
    • Trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted to park in the enclosed parking deck on the east side of the Sports Complex (next to the IZOD Center).

A ticket holder who may be in possession of more than one pre-paid parking
    permit will not be allowed to use adjacent spaces for tailgating.

#7735 17a_tailgater, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  16. 17a_tailgater

FROM THE JETS SITE
    Yes, there is a new color-coded parking plan for season ticket holders. Based on your seat location, your Pre-Paid Parking Permit will allow you to park in one of the three new color-coded parking areas. The green colored lots are for Club and Suite seat holders, yellow for all PSL seat holders and orange for all Upper Level seat holders. As in past years, you will need a Pre-Paid Parking Permit to park onsite (both on the stadium and arena side).

In addition, driving to our new home will be faster and easier than ever in 2010"

AND ALL OF THEM GO TO CLUB SEATS

Better Access: The New Jersey Department of Transportation has doubled the number of stacking lanes for roadways entering and exiting the stadium, decreasing congestion points and improving throughput.

-
    BLANTANT FUCK YOU UPPER DECKERS

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

They are throwing them on ticketmaster for sure. The thing that is funny as shit is a lot of goal line to ten yard line UD Prime People row one moved down to LSL after last weeks practice, The plexiglass four stories up and looking 95 yards down field for $125 bucks a ticket if not a deal.

Upper Deck prime is only upper deck areas where even I don't want row one.

BTW PSL parking passes are going cheaper and cheaper on ebay. Seems they were given them free for awhile and lots of train and bus people took them anyhow and are dumping them.

I love how everyone is saying LGL and TC now suck. I still think LGL on the aisle visitors side at 7.5k and $125 ticket on ten yard line when they were available with free parking is a much better deal than the mad rush to get LSL for 10K with a $140 ticket and you pay for parking. but hey I am cheap

18. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Okay, so I moved from 249b (Mezz B) to 148 (LLE). I heard a lot of mixed opinions on which seat is better, and which is a better "deal", considering they were the same price.

I originally considered 249b to be the better view, as I've always most preferred a view of the whole field, than being too level and not seeing the plays develop on the opposite 20 yard-line. But the combination of a few posters saying they love LLE, some saying Mezz B is getting much less for your money and that Mezz B is very far back, I decided to move down.

Can anyone offer opinions on both, Mezz sections vs LLE sections? Which view is better? How bad is the view of the opposing end-zone in LLE? Since the seats are much less inclined, do you deal more with fans heads getting in the way in front of you? Are fans standing more of an aggravation, than in the Mezz/UD seats?

The thing I am most concerned with is the view. Really, it's just the worry of not seeing anything when the team is at the opposite end of the field. So if the general consensus is LLE is just as good a view as Mezz B (or hardly worse), then I will feel a bit better from now until preseason. :beer:

#7738 dthomas53, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  19. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I think you made the right move. At a meet my seats event, I sat in Mezz A, Mezz B, and LLEZ (among others) with the express purpose of judging where the best seats and/or value are.
    1. I tend to favor a "higher" view and thought the lower levels of Mezz A were the best views. They were my favorite seats, but they were sold out and I got Row 9 tickets.
    2. I thought the views in LLEZ were much better than I thought they would be. Unless you are really low, they really allow you to see the entire field. Had the LLEZ been $4,000 at the time, I would have moved down immediately.
    3. I thought the Mezz B were the worst option. While the front rows of Mezz B weren't awful, they felt like upper deck seats: High and a long way away. Because I was interested in cover, I tried the seats at the back of Mezz B and they were actually horrible. They weren't much lower than the UDEZ and they were a long way from the field. Furthermore, they had a dreary, clausterphobic feeling from the steel beams and such.

Depending upon your circumstances, resale value can be a huge issue. On Stubhub: the Mezz B seats sell at a consistent discount to both LLEZ and Mezz A.

Bottom Line: I think your decision was a slam dunk.

20. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

This was one of my biggest concerns, which is why I specifically asked for 7 rows farther back than what they had available, taking row 35 instead of 28. It only goes to 45, so I'm hoping 35 will be enough. :)

Again, these were my exact thoughts. I had a chance to sit in Mezz B at the mini-camp practice Wednesday, and thought row 1-4 might be worth it, but otherwise it might as well be the UD. And I also got the same claustrophobic feeling from the beams, and also from the jumbo trons cutting off both sides, almost as if you're isolated from the rest of the stadium. Personally, I love feeling the J-E-T-S chant around me, and thought this setup would diminish that (as lame as that might sound). :smile:

And again, another factor I considered in moving down. I expect to sell about 2-4 games this season, and would hate the thought of people paying the same for their PSL/tickets, but getting $30+ (or more?) per ticket than me.

Awesome, thanks man. Appreciate the quality response. :beer: