17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

No. Frankly, that "solution" would never have occurred to me.

Is that how people in Staten Island deal with rejection?

#7581 Digetydog, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Go give Eli a handjob

3. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Why does it seem that whenever there is Internet drama on TGG (whether it be real or not) that you are always in the middle trying to calm down the two sides?

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe, it was pretty obvious to me and i think pretty obvious to a couple who posted back at him. i just want to make sure everyone is on the same page :)

i really dont go into most threads anymore so my calming effects should be fewer and hopefully farther in between.

but i will take it a different way for this one.... KICK HIS ASS 17A dont take any crap from this 17a thread newbie!!!!

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Lowest LL EZ row available before price cuts was 11, now it's 19.

These things are going quick!!

6. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Anyone going to the practice at the New Meadowlands Stadium on Wednesday in a last ditched effort to convince themselves of moving their seats? I light of the new prices I can imagine several Jets fans will be scouring around looking for a better deal or location.

I'm going just to enjoy the day. Nothing more.

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Hey cumquats!!

Are we gonna meetup there or what!!!??

oh, letme guess, you can't get the day off....

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Saturdays Newsday article about the Jets specifically quotes Jets senior management saying people can downgrade to the newly priced sections, your rep lied. Why did he do this? 1) he did not want a lesser commission, 2) he knew you would find out eventually in a matter of days he lied but by then all the good seats in LLEZ and Mezz B that has been reduced would have been gone.

He basically wanted to fuck you first before he dumped you.

9. jetbo

jetbo Member

Jets Reductions

Wow, that is cruel, and without Vaseline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Too far of a drive for me.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Funny as shit. Jets are now claiming they have officially sold out sections 140 and 137 Jets side 20K psls, meanwhile last month they were 50% empty and their price has not been cut.

Even crazier in the 10k section right next to it they have row 14, 13 seats from 20k and row 31, 5 seats from 20K.

Jets are letting you downgrade. So not one person is willing to move as little as five seats over to save 10K a psl?

That is total BS. The 20K section should have a lot more empty seats not less empty seats. Kinda like the four 5k corner ez sections anyone on aisle by 2.5k sections is more likely to trade down than trade up.

I guess this is similar to UD being sold out when they have not sold a seat up there in six months and have been getting lots of people to move down. Even more now with 2.5k seats. Heck on Friday they had three row one Mezz B available. For someone in row 26 UD EZ that is an easy move to justify.

I see can't get over the outright lie of claiming 140 and 137 are sold out. Even more so since on the aisle of 142 and 135 was wide open up to four weeks ago.

Even more crazy the high rows in the 20K sections closer to 10k section are actually at the 29 yard line while low rows in 15k sections are at 30k. So to sell out, someone spent double to sit in row 31 on the 29 yard line than someone who sat in row one on the 30 yard line.

12. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

LLEZ - What is available?

Does anyone know what is currently available in LLEZ? They claim they are mostly down to "dripline" seats.

We only want two. We would sit under cover or in the open, just not on the dripline.

BTW - If I recall from my tour, the dripline was row 38-40ish??

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Best 2.5k LL EZ seats are Row 19 section 149 three seats - lowest row left. seats 15-17 and section 149 row 20 for a set of two. as of ten minutes ago.

Best 10k seats are 2 seats in row 14, seats 13-14 or row 31 seats 5-6

14. 17a_tailgater

and this is where rojf earns his keep.

the PSL guard dog

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey PM me if you want more info. I found best seats under cover vs. cover in LL EZ and can give you rep who has them. I think the decent LLEZ will sell tommorrow when it goes on sale to public, these won't sell out. But every good one will sell out this week.

$2,500 is a good deal for a good LL EZ seat, not so much for a so so one.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

BTW got you even better seats in 148, call this guy if you want them.

Jeremy Darron
    Inside Sales Representative
    New York Jets
    1 Jets Drive
    Florham Park, NJ 07932
    973-549-4651

17. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Thank you to everyone for the help. I am now a happy fan with seats in the LLEZ, Section 149. We got the seats in the 20's. I owe you one.

But for this board, I would not have called again - third time is a charm - and saved myself $1,500 towards my PSL (My buddie has the other one). We will see you at the Redskins game.

It was crazy on the phone. They are clearly moving people all over the place.

Happy Jets Fan.

BTW - if anyone wants Mezz A- 228 seats, I know there are two available. I sat in them at a meet your seats event and they are very nice. Just not worth the extra PSL money to me.

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

what time is the practice?

19. 17a_tailgater

congrats on your seats

hey good job row one

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Congrats, I think the sunny seats in the 20's in LL EZ are much much better than the Mezz B seats since they are same price. Also LLEZ is a much easier sell if you can't make it. Plus lot easier to sneak down to front during practice and much more room at top to sneak back to get out of rain.

Mezz B might be good for someone with kids who wants cover and a little less crazy and easy in and out. But first few rows are gone and the last few rows are same as old giants stadium upper deck.

Those under cover rows are around 40 rows back from field. You are giving up a much better view for 10 games a year so you don't have to wear a raincoat once or twice a year.