17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

You almost could have bought a psl with all this concert recon you are doing!

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

PSLs sell for $20 each? LOL

That's all these tickets are. Cheap evening and a great way to check out the new mausoleum and parking.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

That is cheap. But still more money that last year's $15 dollar jet tickets. Funny there is a Jet bus near my house that costs $32 roundtrip was talking to a guy today who had Jets tickets years ago and I said I thought it was pricey, he said that does not sound like such a bad price for a roundtrip bus ride and a Jet ticket.

He almost fell of chair when I explained Bus is $32 a person and most Jet tickets are well over one hundred dollars each.

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

maybe they can get a friend to take the seats with them.

just another tactic by the jets

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

rojf i think its bullshit that you are banned form that other site b/c of your opinion. yes i mock you and tell you to stfu or leave this thread. but you are also useful and bring some good points.

btw i found this amusing when i clicked your avatar and brought up your profile
    the board is a genius

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

They need three new catagories just for me, "people who barely tolerate you", "people who hate you" and "people who want to strangle you and set your body on fire".

Woody Johnson would be number three if he read any of the shit I posted.

7. Section 227. Row 5

If they banned ROJF, I can just imagine what they would have done to me. Probably have a contract out on me for my opinions on PSLs. Jerkoffs.

8. hazmat

hazmat New Member

So what will the Jets do when it gets to August and they still have 20,000 unsold psls?

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I don't know, but it is mainly shitty Mezz B and Endzone seats, bad 15k and 20K lower level seats and the expensive EW club seats.

People are ok buying a halfway decent Mezza 4k, EZ 5k, TC 6k or LGL 7.5k PSL which is why they sold most. People buying a 15K-25 PSLs only want the best of the best seats, what do you do with the other 70%? Can't lower part of section. Who in right mind would pay 80K for four tickets last row in center on 30 yard line Jets shady side? Even better that top is blocked so you have to climb over 15 people and walk down 20 rows to get out. Meanwhile the guy in row one on ten yard line paid 7.5k.

Other interesting with upgrading people is people already started selling games they can't make only people with all ten games unsold can do this, trouble with selling seats per game it wrecks resale value and that was part of premise of psl sales, they can be sold for enough to cover most of psl payment.

Funny, Jets have people worried which causes people to sell games they can't go to earlier which in turn steals PSL buyers as they go to stubhub and can buy games at a reasonable price.

10. Section 227. Row 5

Do as they've done for over a year now. Seek new buyers by any means possible and fuck those who've come before.

Let's all be real here and realize what is and has taken place. The Jets are out to fill all seats at any cost. New arrivals are to be fleeced and then tossed aside. Old buyers are to be shelved and ignored because their payment is in the house. More seats need to be sold or major embarrassment/loss of income occurs.

They are fucked and won't admit it.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

But what about all those no payment till 9-1-2010 PSL holders or no payment till 1-1-2011. Good luck getting those psl payments if you start fucking everyone. I guess they have to wait until at least after 9-1-2010 to start firesale.

12. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Bon Jovi security was barely visible in the Uppers. You probably will be able to stroll to your seats without being harrassed.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Good to know. Security costs money, God Forbid.

I just hope the escalators will be miraculously working by tomorrow night. Something tells me that'll be the case. It's getting a little late to be playing games and Fuckaround.

14. Section 227. Row 5

The Jets have brought this upon themselves. "One and done" people will add to their woes. They'll be selling fucking tickets 'till the cows come home - unlike the Giants, who priced their seats more toward market value even with their $1,000 PSLs in the Uppers and with more consideration according to their expanded waitlist compared to the Jets. The Jets, with no winning record, relied more on Mark Sanchez and others to pull the weight. The Giants at least had past Superbowls to sell off of.

People rely on past performance, not future results when investing. Just look at most stock market investors. It's no fucking wonder people are reluctant to buy expensive Jets PSLs. What have the Jets done to warrant this? Couple that with fucking their most loyal and lengthy ticketholder base and you have a recipe for fucking disaster.

15. hazmat

hazmat New Member

I agree and I wonder what they will do when it gets to August and they have 20,000 unsold psls.

16. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

They were working for Bon Jovi. They won't screw around with actual paying customers to an event.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

They better have security at the Eagles, with all the unisex bathrooms and Cougars floating around the stadium it might end up more like platos retreat than a rock concert.

18. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Your post is most likely why Woody made the UD PSL free. If he did not he would have another 27,000 PSLs to sell. Adding those 27,000 PSLs to what is still unsold & his spanking state of the art stadium would have just about been half full just a couple of months before the gun goes off on game 1 of the new season

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I bet there are a few thousand unsold seats in Upper Deck or will be next season. Row 20 and up all four corners and endzone are horrible. Even worse with preseason tickets up there going for $20 bucks a game it is not worth the $950 bucks a ticket up there.

Jets had an amazing finish last year and have an amazing schedule and a new stadium next year. What happens when sanchez breaks his leg, we lose a few games, who is renewing up there in the crappy sections. I know row one UD Prime would renew even after two 0 and 16 years. Row 26 UD EZ not likely.

20. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

You will further note that the NYGs designated the 1st 4 rows of the UD as "loge" seats & charge a 5Gs per seat for them whereas on the OTH Woody included those seats as part of the UD & included them as PSL free seats. Looks like from the onset of this Woody had at the least a feeling that selling PSLs to NYJs was going to quite difficult at the least otherwise he would have included those seats as requiring a PSL. I am sure the NYJs losing record over the last 40 years or so factors into it as does the real estate market crash of several years back