Scouts Inc Article on Henne Vs Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by xeticus, May 12, 2010.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You are a worthless cunt. You go the terrorist route? Did your mother have any kids that lived? Or just abortions fed to the dog?

It doesn't take a PhD to make retarded posts. Enjoy figuring out your new username.

2. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

other than your picture and the fact you are a miami dolphins fan is about the only positive thing out of you FinNasty. i think i may have tapped that ho back in highschool where you live homie? You think i give one shit about the information and conversations you are attempting to attain by posting on this site? if i were to do that i'd read, not reply, and go back to finheaven and phinfever to get the information i need being a dolphins fan.

3. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

9/11 truth will be my new username

4. abyzmul

Make sure to have a labia as your avatar. I'm going to enjoy watching the Jets sweep Miami more than ever this season.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

so Henne's camera is better than Montana's?

poor guy.

6. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

you pussy bitches let camel jockeys with box cutters fly two planes into the two more important buildings in your entire city! then, one of your own american educated "new yorkers" plans to blow your shit up again? i blame you new yorkers for any terrorism we have now. yes, we let cuba take over miami, however, the caucasians and the educated have made their way up the state.

7. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

clever clever clever. i'm not the one living in ground ZERO for the end of the world.

8. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

What's even better is this waste of life is getting some kind of enjoyment out of this. God I'm glad I'm not this kid. I emphasize kid.

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

wow....you're out of line, fucknuts.

I'm not American...but i'd love to punch you in the face for that comment.

10. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

loll ok you have room to comment on any political statement i may make from across the atlantic. really? you should be more worried about the new uk prime minister and the fact greece is about to fall....again. pleeeease pal. go fuck a blonde with that frozen pencil dick you have.

11. abyzmul

Nah, it isn't even worth being angry about. It's something that any brainless retard can come up with. He must have learned it from his professor at The University Of Failed Smack Talk.

12. abyzmul

I'd be willing to bet that any of those Cubans could tie your shoes much better than you. In addition to being a moron, you're also a racist. Sweet.

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

is this the 95 Mustang he's referring to in his username?

[​IMG]

14. abyzmul

How about I fuck you instead, sweetness? Let's make a date on Miami beach. You bring the oil and I'll bring the beads. I'll even pick my pubes out of your mouth.

15. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

i told you, i despise the northeast. you can insert whatever city you want. boston, foxboro, new york, long island, or whatever "borough" you want. i personally do blame new york for all of the problems in america now. its the wallstreet thieves that bankrupted this country. again....it alll comes back to new york. what dreams come true there? superficial goals and aspirations of fraud and adultery? c'mon clowns there's a reason you are hated and not respected when you leave that shit hole.

16. abyzmul

I was wondering when WW85 was going to drop the hammer.

17. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

The Troll is gone.......please move on with the topic...thanks guys.

18. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

you sound like some hill billy faggot that lives in the sticks in some trailer trash, cracking smoking, momma prostituting shit hole you call for a home. NY is the number #1 city in america fuck off with your unintelligent dumb ass comments and go cry a river elsewhere you clown. Hitch a ride to the circus whenever one visits a nearby town on one of your cows you blowjob.

By the way Miami got hit by the economy harder then anyone except for vegas your homes were down at one point 39%. Ny on the other hand 5-8%. Of course you probably don't know that bc you live on welfare and have no TV in your trailer. Rot in hell bitch.

NYC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>miami