Jets sign Taylor

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LockDown24, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Docny1975

Docny1975 New Member

If I never know then sure fine whatever. I don't sit in my bed worrying about it. If they cheated like the Patriots and I found out about it? Then I'd stop being a fan of the team. Just like I would stop being a fan of a player that gets caught juicing up.

2. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

I don't dislike Calvin Pace.

3. HOI

HOI Active Member

All right favorite parts...

1. "Dolphins Motherfucker!"....lol...holy shit!! I dont think there is any way possible to sound tough when using the word "Dolphin" in a sentence.

2. The cunt holding the camera who says "Its pretty hot"....no shit bitch...its fire.

3. The nose ring...is it still 1992?

4. Calls us classless...then in the next breath he wishes Taylor gets hurt plus the fact as he's ranting and cursing like crazy and you can hear a little kid in the background.

5. Happy 4:20? Really>? How old are you? Does he still cut out the bud of the month posters out of Hightimes?

6. I will now recogize this guy on Cops when he gets busted for meth.

4. Boba Jett

Boba Jett Member

Ugh, I hope he plays well, but were there no other options then this flamming douchenozzle? :finssuck:

5. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Another great part is when he says "It's gonna be fucked up when Miami's in the Super Bowl and you're sitting home in a Jets jersey you piece of shit"

LMAO

6. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

If Wade Boggs can play for the Yankees, Taylor can play for the Jets.

Welcome aboard

7. joesanerd

joesanerd New Member

LOL @ that video...

8. Docny1975

Docny1975 New Member

You can't compare the two. Same with someone earlier mentioning Bryan Cox. Wade never bad mouthed the Yankees and their fans like Taylor did the Jets and their fan base. If JT just did the normal trashtalking we come to expect from a rival then sure fine I have a easier time accepting this. He went out of his way to insult this organization. He shouldn't get the opportunity to win a SB ring with an organization he's had so much hatred for.

9. kong

kong New Member

think hes gna fail like he did in washington

10. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Wade Boggs once sat out the finale of a season in an attempt to steal the batting title from Don Mattingly. I despised Boggs and I also despised Rahjah Clemens, and Johnny Damon.

Guess what? I don't despise any of them today.

Oh, I despised Cox before he donned green too.

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

that's the point, the only thing that matters to you in the moment is winning, because you won't know about any cheating or wrong doing until afterwards, so there is no right way or wrong way to win because if you don't know about it in the moment you are going to enjoy the moment no matter what. if you found out five years later the Jets cheated to win a Super Bowl it wouldn't damper the excitement you felt the moment they won, and that is the moment the victory is important to you. 5 years later, we won't even be thinking about it, or its importance will be diminished to such an extent as to be irrelevant.

I don't see Yankee fans disavowing their juiced up World Series Champions or Mets fans disregarding the coked up 86 World Champions. wouldn't that be considered a wrong way to win, or is the righteous stance only applicable to football?

12. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

No, he will never be a "Jet." He is a fucking mercenary that we hired to help us do a job. That's it. He will retire a Fin, as he should.

THAT, I can live with.....but please don't call the scumbag a "Jet."

13. JetBlue

he's a Jet. there is nothing admirable or righteous about being such, it is simply a factual statement about any player who plays for the team currently and isn't open to interpretation or emotions.

14. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

No, he's a Fin. Always was, always will be. Anybody who thinks Taylor considers himself a "Jet" is naieve.

In any event, I'm a Jets fan for 35 years. Jason Taylor will never be a Jet to me......Lay all the logic on me you want.......

15. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

Anyone know when the press conf. is? I am itching to watch it.

16. JetBlue

anyone who is admitting to dismissing logic and reality is admitting they are an emotional wreck. that doesn't make the logical opponent naive.

it doesn't matter what Taylor considers himself, that isn't the argument and simply an attempt to make this an emotional plea, but we already agreed that your position is the equivalent of a 17 year old girl on her period who just had her prom date dump her in favor of a fat chick he knows will put out without blood. not sure why you would be proud of that, but more power to you.

17. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

They are lucky they did not burn thier trailer down

18. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

I see. Wow, aren't you the clever one. I'm in awe. Absolute awe I tell you. So apparently you are another one of these infantile little pricks who feels the need to squash anyone, in a very public manner, who doesn't concur with your neat little picture of the world. I certainly hope you feel better and that your penis size has increased as a result of our exchange dude. :up:

19. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Wait, so it was okay for you to call anyone who uses actual logic naive, but then you bitch when you're put in your place?

BTW: Jayson Taylor is a Jet. You're going to have to learn to live with it. Either that, or go root for a different team.

20. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

This quote should be bolded and stickied on top of the forum for all to read.