Yet Another LOL'z article from South Florida-Fins Now Equal to the Jets. LOL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Miamipuck, Apr 18, 2010.

1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

call her...she loves laughing at special needs kids trying to hit on her.

2. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

It meant neither team won the superbowl. Dolphins or Jets, but the dolphins have a higher draft choice "unlike the Jets".

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

screw the homer stuff....this clown is the biggest hypocrite on the board.

4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

No big deal. We'll get on the same page in a thread in the very near future I'm sure. Hope everything is okay man.

5. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Why troll your own boards? I'm discussing football with a few informed rival fans and you continue to instigate an argument. I have no interest in belittling you or the Jets. Just discussion and debate. As far as the special needs, I've spent the last 5 years of my life working with autistic kids for much less money than my skill set is worth, and I must say some people cease to amaze me.

#225 ElleClouds, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  6. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Damn, you guys got a higher draft pick then us...Your team must be better. I see why you guys lost your last 3 now. It makes so much sense.

7. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Yeah, but this was funny. Humor and being a douche' are totally different. I'm sure we can all agree.

8. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

I didn't say that..
    i said we have a higher draft pick ...fact ...the rest you threw in there and started debating with yourself.

9. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Please go easy on him....there must be a reason he chose "ElleClouds" for a name...

elle: french pronoun referring to things which are feminine; or Elle is a worldwide magazine that focuses on women's fashion, beauty, health, and entertainment.

10. ........

........ Trolls

You should probably work on narrowing the gap between what you mean to say and what you actually say.

11. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Yes, I can agree that they are different.. but I'm sure most would agree that you have shown yourself to be both here on these boards.

12. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

I said what I meant. I was clarifying the post to another poster.

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you're a real piece of work....lol.

i don't care if you were sniffing Mother Theresa's bung hole...you're still a hypocritical troll.

case in point

#233 MBGreen, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  14. ........

........ Trolls

Misplaced modifiers are a bitch.

15. ........

........ Trolls

Of course he's a troll. He still hasn't responded to the fact that the logical extension of his argument is that the St. Louis Rams were the second most successful team in the NFL last season. If winning the Super Bowl is the only worthwhile product of winning, and a better draft pick is superior to a playoff run, then the Rams were the 2nd most successful team in the league. Why hasn't he responded to that yet?

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

he's too busy discussing football with well-informed rival fans. :lol:

17. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

This actually makes sense because it more than likely explains why the Dolphins looked like shit 2 years ago in the Playoffs against the Ravens. I'm sure it wasn't even a judgment call. The entire organization agreed to suck hard just to have a better Draft pick than the rest of those losers that went deep into the Playoffs. It actually makes a lot of sense. Division champs is good enough, why attempt to make a run in the Playoffs and sacrifice a better Draft position? Hell, why stop at #12? Why not aim for the #1 overall pick next year?

18. ........

........ Trolls

No, no. That was the last year that playoff finish didn't determine draft status. That's why the Patriots (who missed the playoffs at 11-5) had a worse pick (which they traded anyway) than a few playoff teams.

The Dolphins just sucked in the postseason for no good reason. :grin:

19. xeticus

xeticus Member

Honestly if the Colts and Bengals had played their starters the Jets would have been 7-9 also. I don't count how they got into the playoffs. I DO credit them with the great play they displayed in the playoffs but in the regular season they only had 2 more wins than the Dolphins and 2 of those wins were against second stringers. Realistically the Jets and the Dolphins were very closely matched at the end of the season I feel. And both teams have made big moves in the offseason. We'll see how close the two teams are after the draft and again in the season.

20. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Stop with the bullshit. The Bengals played their starters and got shellacked. How about the following week when they played their starters @ home in the playoffs and still got walloped.

So immediately your opinion is at best wrong and at worst it was just downright disingenuous or so horribly researched it was designed to get a rise out of everyone.

He is a simple concept......... The fins matched up well against the Jets but were terrible when playing the rest of the league. The Fins were 5-9 against the rest of the NFL. That is fucking brutal. The Jets were 8-5, 10-6 counting the playoffs. (yes not counting the game against the Colts)

#240 Miamipuck, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2010