Yet Another LOL'z article from South Florida-Fins Now Equal to the Jets. LOL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Miamipuck, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Which Comartie are the Jets going to get? Is that kind of like asking when we see one of your posts, which troll are we going to get?

2. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

I'm mixing music and talking football. I'm just to busy for dukes. But shhh, he might catch feelings...

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I'm hoping he tells us how the Jets didnt' deserve to be in the playoffs again....I love standup comedy....

c'mon Elleclouds, make me laugh clown.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Rex Ryan is a better defensive coach than Nolan

David Harris and Bart Scott are both better than Dansby

Marshall will be covered by Revis so he won't have an impact (although he obviously will the other 14 games, i'll give you that for sure)

But how is the Dolphins 24th ranked defense going to to cover the Jets 3 receivers or stop their #1 rushing attack?

5. Trifco

Trifco New Member

you'll have to wonder which Marshall the Dolphins going to get? (the one focused on football or the one focused on boxing, which could make him lose many many games).
    Sure, we'll have to wonder something similar about Holmes too... and in the end everybody has to wonder which version of their players they're gonna get, that's why you have to play the games, right?

But there's no point in playing that right now, it's hard enough to talk based on the assumption that we all gonna get the best available version of the players we all have (ok, except VG).
    So, based on the best available version of both team's players, I'd say the jets improved their roster better than the dolphins so far (draft's still ahead).
    Based on that, I'd say the jets should be considered favourites to win the series against the dolphins.
    And despite that, I'd say that in the end, the dolphins may still win both matches, just like they did last season.

6. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

At some point ya just gotta quit man lol just tell him what he wants to hear like a 5 year old. Do you really think we're gonna change his mind?

The Dolphins waxed our asses last year twice. We got lucky and made the playoffs. Our 2 playoff wins were flukes and Brandon Marshall is gonna shit all over Revis next season. Cromartie will have no impact what so ever. We might not even beat the Bills.

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

You never have Ronnie Brown for the closing stretch of a season cuz he is always hurt. Played 16 games one time in his career. Only had over 1,000 yards once, and it was by 8 yards.

Chad Pennington? Really? You know full well he was about to be phased out for Henne anyway. You're crying over a backup qb?

And if Cincy played their starters? Perhaps you didn't watch the playoff game?

8. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

What does that matter, he's part of the best running back tandem in the division.

9. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

In the NFL you mean.. maybe of all time actually

10. xeticus

xeticus Member

With all the big moves both teams have made this year I think they have to schedule a monday night game. I'm thinking probably one at the new stadium.

2 rivals both with years of bad blood with 2 young QB's with star WR's. 2 great OL's and running games.

The Patriots time is ending. Brady, Moss and Welker are getting older and the injuries are accumulating. The Dolphins and Jets have closed the talent gap but with much younger guys. As a Dolphins fan I like what I see on my team. I love the Brandon Marshall pick up but I like our other guys. I see Davone Bess and Brian Hartline as being some real steals for the Dolphins.

If the Dolphins have a good draft and come out with a SOLB, NT, FS and RB which they can do with their picks then the Jets are going to have a couple serious battles next year. Even with the two teams as they are right now it'd be epic. But with all the new young talent coming in from the draft it's going to be insane. I love the AFCE.

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

just.... sounds..... kinda gay.

12. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

In what world is 7-9 the same or even close to 9-7? 9-7 gets you to the playoffs in most years, 7-9 gets you nowhere every year. It is completely ridiculous to suggest that bringing Marshall in puts you on equal footing with a team that was 30 minutes away from playing in the SB and has improved considerably since then.

13. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I'm discussing the issue correct? I'm enjoying the subject actually. You guys are the ones who can't handle reality.

14. Murrell2878

I didn't say they were better. I'm saying we are not miles better than they are. Our two teams are very close and they beat us twice but we have people on here who think we are the 80's 49ers.

15. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

When was the last time you won a playoff game?

Nuff said...since you dont know I'll tell you...it was a decade ago.

16. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

It's not really it is just a perceived opportunity for Murrell to try and make up for his Mike Francessa made Jets fans his bitch thread.

17. Murrell2878

:rofl: Make up for the Francessa thread!!! HAHAHA!!! That thread has been used just like I thought it could. You were the one who jumped in there bitching about it. I have no issues with this thread. I only have issues with homers who think we are the 80's 49ers and the Dolphins are the 2009 Rams when they beat us twice last year and have also improved.

18. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

My opinion we are better right now. This team is completely different from mid-season last year. Through all the trash talking, crying, and speeches by Rex he changed this team at the end of the year. I also think by hearing interviews with players that they haven't lost the inspiration Rex gave them.

The fact that the better team doesn't always win? In that case yes the Dolphins beat us 3 times in a row. Once with a gimpy injured Favre, second a complete defensive breakdown by Rex Ryan(not properly prepared in my opinion), and third a complete fluke..awful player having a career day while his team puts up a little over 100yards on offense.

During the offseason yes. What other way is there?

One* game was. That was proved the next week when we beat the Bengals.

Uh. We are from the New York/Jersey area ya cocksucka! How do Mods not realize this guy is a troll lol.

Rex Ryan + Brodney Pool + Kris Jenkins + Leon Washington + Antonio Cromartie + Santonio Holmes + Ladanian Tomlinson > Mike Nolan + Karlos Dansby + Brandon Marshall and probably - Jason Taylor

They did in the playoffs hahahahahhah.

Oh by the way Dolphin fans. Your lord, and savior MR. PARCELLS said it himself "you are what you're record says you are." Your lord said it himself.
    /debate over.

----------
    just sayin

#198 JfaulkNYJ, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  19. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

:rofl: You're just trolling. The funny thing is you think you are getting some kind of rise out of me. Like your trolling isn't obvious. I am having more fun just pointing out your trolling. Your opinion if the Jets are better or not is your opinion and yeah opinions are like assholes.

My issue with the article is that it is a beat writer that wrote a bleacher report which struck me as quite hilarious.

As far as homers go I think this team is going to have a similar record as last year maybe a game or 2 better max if Sanchez is appreciably better, which I have doubts will happen........ but carry on, I think the right rigger just got hit. :rofl:

#199 Miamipuck, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  20. Murrell2878

I'm actually not trying to get a rise out of you. I couldn't possibly care less about you. The fact that you think I do is hilarious. I don't think you know what a troll is because I have addressed the topic of this thread while you have done nothing but attack me.