Marshall To Dolphins For 2nd Rounder

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 14, 2010.

1. ........

........ Trolls

I disagree. I think Sanchez showed more in the postseason than Henne showed all season. I don't think it's any coincidence that the team entered into a 3 game losing streak to end the season right when the team put more on Henne's shoulders, either. Teams were slow to deal with him early in the season because of limited tape and the presence of the WC. I don't want to discount his subpar receivers, but he had everything else break in his favor last season. If the Dolphins DO get rid of Ronnie Brown this offseason, and fail to replace him in the running game, I think teams are better able to address Henne and shut him down.

Perhaps the biggest (only?) negative about Mark's early success was that teams were forced to more heavily prepare for him, and it showed when he struggled against defenses in the middle of the season. Henne didn't have that problem.

2. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

This thread is extremely entertaining

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I watched a lot of Dolphin games this year and I came away very impressed with his play. Now that they have given him one of the top 5 WRs in the league I'd expect much bigger things from him in 2010 and on.

4. Docny1975

Docny1975 New Member

I can't believe it got to this size can tell its offseason

5. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Egh if this was FinHeaven you'd know it be double this size and 3 times as many threads on it.

6. JackBower

fyp..........

7. Ziggie97

Ziggie97 New Member

"I disagree. I think Sanchez showed more in the postseason than Henne showed all season. I don't think it's any coincidence that the team entered into a 3 game losing streak to end the season right when the team put more on Henne's shoulders, either. Teams were slow to deal with him early in the season because of limited tape and the presence of the WC. I don't want to discount his subpar receivers, but he had everything else break in his favor last season. If the Dolphins DO get rid of Ronnie Brown this offseason, and fail to replace him in the running game, I think teams are better able to address Henne and shut him down.

Perhaps the biggest (only?) negative about Mark's early success was that teams were forced to more heavily prepare for him, and it showed when he struggled against defenses in the middle of the season. Henne didn't have that problem."

I will say one thing. If a non-dolphin fan comes into our forum and starts talking the trash I'm talking, they ban his account. At least your board doesn't ban people for simply having a difference of opinion, no matter how outrageous people may think it is.

How the heck could you say mark Sanchez showed more poise than henne?

His qb rating was waaaay lower.

He had a waaay better defense behind him

waaay better receivers and tight ends to throw to

And some would even say a better offensive line blocking for him

and his stats were still considerably worse than that of chad henne dispite chad henne not starting the first 3 games because we had the best qb in recent jet history as our qb at the time :)

How the hell did he show more poise? You can't say because win-loss record, because that determines how good a team is, not a qb.

His stats should have blown henne's out of the water with the much better surrounding talent, not considerably worse.

That what makes some of you in denial. I can at least admit the jets have a considerably better defense, and are better at other positions as well.

I am almost sure 80% or more of you think the jets are better at every single position from qb to ol to even punter and kicker.

If that was even the case, they woulda done alot better than 2 games better then miami last season

And the only time sanchez faced a good pass D in the playoffs his qb rating was a 60.something (against the chargers).

#407 Ziggie97, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  8. electrolyte

electrolyte Member

Brandon Marshall just took some shots at Revis and Cromartie during his press conference today

lol, already starting crap with the jets

#408 electrolyte, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  9. jets2884

jets2884 Active Member

Just now on NFL Live Marshall said he just got married so maybe he will go honeymoon on Revis Island..... lol

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

hahaha this is gonna be such a fun season

11. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

Lol im sure he'll get lost

12. ........

........ Trolls

I already explained it, and stand by it. Go ahead and go back and read my explanation. Of course, I watch football. Your claim that Crowder played in both Jets-Dolphin games and netted 20+ tackles makes me wonder whether you actually saw the Dolphins play last season.

No. You're better at #1 WR now and possibly LT. K and P, too. Congrats.

I won't even bother quoting the rest. I don't think anyone needs the reminder of how little you know about football.

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

that's actually very funny. good for him.

14. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I must respond.................. lmao

15. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Yeah, saying he's friends with Revis gets the blood boiling, eh!

16. electrolyte

electrolyte Member

he said something about catching 22 or 23 catches against cromartie

17. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

18. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I would rather argue with a brick than a dolfan. They are the dumbest fanbase I have ever heard. You should hear the stroke victims that call into the radio shows down here. I swear someone dropped a cell phone into a monkey cage.

Edit: May god have mercy on your soul for making me read that thread.

19. ........

........ Trolls

Sorry, Willie, but you do have to take some blame there. I mean, you did make the conscious choice to set foot in Finheaven. Were you expecting a real conversation? :smile:

20. JackBower