17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You do? But you report daily. How's that? And when you email, do you think they cannot link your email address to your account and put you on their "PITA List?" Keep it up and your account will be flagged with bold, RED lettering with double asterisks all over the place - "*****EXTREME PAIN IN THE ASS!*****"

Why? By your own admission, you got badly torched last year with your attempted ticket sales. Now you want to add even more seats to have to dispose of? Kinda weird. Check the definition of "obsessive-compulsive disorder." PSL seats are losers becasue of the heavy vig and the open Uppers are losers half the time because of the weather.

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey I call the Jets a lot less than Giants call and email me trying to sell me a PSL, at least weekly. Even told them a few times I am a Jet fan, was told Giants tickets are an investment I should buy them anyhow.

Check out cheesy video Giants sent out today to sell PSLs.

Big Blue Pride; Your New Home Field
    Excitement is building for the opening of your beautiful new stadium. Click here to view an interactive magazine which provides you with an insider’s look at the new stadium. We hope you enjoy it and we ask that you share it with friends and colleagues
    by forwarding the magazine to your network and posting it to your Facebook and Twitter pages – spread the word that the world’s greatest sports and entertainment venue is now in the Meadowlands!
    New York Giants Football – OWN IT! -

http://nyg2010mag.com/opener.htm

Limited availability remains for those who wish to join us, and we encourage you to call us while some of the best seats in the house remain available.
    New York Giants
    Giants Stadium
    East Rutherford, NJ 07073

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I can't stand a lot of your posts, but posting GIANTS info is just the icing on the cake.

Are you trying to start some Ebay ticket business or something?

RowOne Seats LLC, "If it's not Row One, it's not worth it son"

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Smash up his car with a tire iron and yell "This is what happens, Larry, when you fuck a stranger in the ass!"

5. Section 227. Row 5

Here is the real story on the "waitlist" and "relocation," and it's not happening.

Okay, I just got off the phone with the sales office. I asked them very pointed and specific questions about this so-called "Upper Deck Relocation" and "Waitlist by seniority stuff."

1) I asked about the "Relocation." There is no Upper Deck Relocation going on or being planned. The Upper Deck is "oversold." "Sold out," period. When I pushed him on this terminology and said, "Well, what about the seats opening up when people move into PSLs?," he said that any seats that have opened up are going to "sponsors and NFL people." When I asked what he meant by "oversold," he said they have sponsors and NFL people who wanted to get into the Upper Deck and as the Upper Deck people are moving out and into PSLs, the sponsors and NFL are taking over the seats. There will be no relocation, by seniority or any other priority, of current ticketholders of Upper Deck seats. The only way this will happen is if they get a lot more people moving from the Uppers into PSLs. And you know that's not happening. We're all fucked.

2) I asked about the supposed "Waitlist." Yes, there is a waitlist of people who have called and who want Upper Deck seats. If you already have Upper Deck seats, you are not on the waitlist. Only fresh callers are on a waitlist. In other words, there will be no calls (either by seniority or any other criteria) to current Upper Deckers who want to relocate or improve their seats, only calls to new people (should they have any at all after giving the seats to "sponsors and the NFL." Seniority does not enter any of this.

When I told him that I called several months ago and someone told me they would make a note in my account to call me if better seats opened up, he siad, "Let me check your account." "No, there was no note mentioned, but I will make a note on here that if something opens up in a lower row, you would take it." But I am sure he told me this just to get me off the phone. There will be no phone call. I am not on a Waitlist. There is no relocation going on. What is sold is sold. They are giving these openings up to "sponsors and NFL," whatever TF that means. We're all fucked.

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

This is the answer I got when I called about lower anything different opening up in my section. (LL EZ). The guy got a tude with me and said do you expect us to call everyone in seniority order all over again every time someone moves or backs out.

I didn't appreciate his tone, but as shitty as it sounds I guess they're right.

7. Section 227. Row 5

The "Waitlist" was a pipe dream. The "Relocation" was optimistic, irrational exhuberance. The "Seniority" was wishful thinking. It's all bullshit, just as I thought.

Nothing has changed. We really need to stop talking about this now. Your seats are your seats. I want to set fire to the Pepsi Corner.

8. Italian Seafood

"Oversold" and "waitlist" are airline terms, that's what it's going to get down to. One day everyone in the stadium will have paid a different price than the guy next to him, basically they will get what they can from who will pay it if they can't sell out the games.

9. Section 227. Row 5

$45 for "Carry-On Luggage" if you want to bring a sandwich in.

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

This year Psl seats will all pay different prices.
    Next year all the ticket prices will be raised and evened out.
    If you don't want to pay that. Ticket price,guess what you still owe the Pal money and now they can resell it again.that is how they will recoup their losses on ticket prices for 2010.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Take it to the bank. It's going to happen. Everybody who bought into the PSLs because of the lowered ticket price will be shafted royally. I mean, it's going to get real ugly.

Maybe I shouldn't set fire to the Pepsi Corner just yet. God help me though, I am so pissed.

12. Italian Seafood

I don't think you can bring a sandwich in now, can you? Especially since they will have a 5-star restaurant in the new joint, that's bad for business. I don't know, I'm usually stuffed and loaded before walking in.

13. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

I agree with this assessment.

Similar to last year when season tickets ultimately were available without the 20% vig of the pre-season cost.
    What could us ST holders do about it ??...Nothing.

And if they have your PSL money, they don't care.
    You are locked into your tickets.

What are you going to do...Complain ??

And if a whole bunch of PSLers get pissed about the new reality and try to dump their PSLs/Tickets...that only drives down prices on the secondary market.

I think Matt Higgins has been studying his Adam Smith.

14. Section 227. Row 5

I'm sure there will be "security" reasons why you can't bring in a sandwich. Peanut butter and jelly could make a pipe bomb. The oil and vinegar dripping off a sub can make walkways slippery and dangerous. Potato chips can be thrown onto the field and injure a player. We can't have that. You'll just have to go to the food concessions for your own "safety."

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

:lol:hysterical I can see all of these going into affect.
    Actually you better edit your post, woody has spies reading the board right now.

16. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

PSL's aren't that bad,with an annual payment of $1900. It's the $4800 for ST that hurts. And as 227 puts it, it's only going to get worse.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets have officially said you can bring food into new stadium and one container of open bottled water.

18. franzman9

franzman9 Member

When do they send you your tickets and parking passes?

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I posted the Giants stuff just to show how desparate the Giants are to sell their PSLs when in fact a few months ago they claimed they were sold out. I have never been to a Giant's game in my life. But I did join the Giant waitlist in 1991 when I joined Jets waitlist. I could care less about Giants.

I on purpose gave up my shitty UD seats as I did not want to pay for them and pray Jets would do relocation. Instead I am on wait list to buy UD tickets. Jets point blank lied to me when they told me in writting they would do a upper deck relocation. Then again they said they "planned" to do it, so maybe that day they planned on doing it. Now they are not.

This weekend, sell PSLs to UD people, next week sell PSLs to Draft day people, week after sign Jayson Taylor, next few weeks do open houses for people in 4k, 5k, 6k and 7.5k cheap PSLs to try to upsell them. Then let a few eposodes of Hard Knocks air to try to sell some more PSLs. Then after every single list has been called and every avenue of PSL selling is expired call wait list people for UD seats and then throw whole slew of UD season tickets on ticket master and then week before opener, do 1/2 UD season ticket packages and then after opener sell single game UD seats.

Jets are smart enough to know selling season tickets or individual games in PSL section without a PSL will be trouble when they sold a lot of no money down PSLs. Goal try to get as many sold no matter what so they can afford to use the empty seats as freebies or special offer to existing PSL owners.

This process is a train wreck that should be an Apprentice eposoide.

227 want to hear how bad Jets treat fans, a guy I know is such a big Jet fan he bought two 15K seats cash on day one. Jets have never contacted him, offered to upgrade his seats or invited him to see his seats. They have his cash. That is insult to injury.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Wow, so 227 is saying Senority is over.You got your chance to pick a slightly better seat in new stadium and after that you are owed squat

That is most significant development in months.