Jason Taylor seeming likely [edited]

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dcm1602, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I was trying to warm up to the idea of Xerxes on our team but it wasn't working out too well. I hope that cocksucker stays in Miami.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

If the only reason he met with the Jets was to raise his price, then I am glad the Jets got to drive the price up - because if he takes less from the Phins to play there than he was offered here, it will feel that much better when we sweep them in 2010, and plus he'll look like a bigger douche than he already is. :) Win-win in my estimation. We all know who the better team is for this coming year.

I don't like the guy, but to make him play the mercenary role for the team he hates most, all the while twisting the knife in the gut of Dolphin fans... call me a sadist, but that would be so worth it to me. Fake spike, my ass.

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Listening to those cocksuckers whine and cry down here is priceless. I am loving life, I left work early today just to hear them whine on the radio. It was worth every penny.

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

The hilarity of Blowhole-misery created by Taylor defecting to us was worth equally as much as the passrush he'd bring to the defense. Oh well. I'm still down with despising him some more.

5. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]s5mW8vKX5Ig[/YOUTUBE]

Go to the 50 sec mark....lol

6. JetmanJosh

JetmanJosh Member

Ahhhhmen, brutha!!!!!!!!

7. MarionBarber31

MarionBarber31 New Member

I'm beginning to think just the opposite. WE PLAYED HIM/PHINS causing them to have to pay hima more than they wanted to in order to be competitive with our "offer" (not sure if a formal offer was ever put on the table).

I'm too high to explain this well, but bottom line. JT stays in Miami, who pays him more than they wanted to because the big bad jets feigned interest.

Fuck Jason Taylor! I piss on him and the capezios he danced in on!:finssuck:

8. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

ill be glad if we can just manage Thomas now.

Hes easily preferable to taylor. Hes used to our system, familiar/friendly with our coach and players, and oh he knows the Pats aint too shabby. Plus hes 3 years younger than Taylor which means less injury prone (hopefully) and he can contribute for a couple of years

9. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I think if the money is anywhere close he'll stay in miami, where he and his wife wanna be anyway.

10. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I doubt Tanny and Rex have that much time on their hands to go through the trouble of pulling some stupid shit just to make Miami cough up more to keep Taylor... especially since there are no cap implications this year anyway.

11. Enigmah

Enigmah Active Member

In the end...if Miami is forced to offer him more money because of his flirtations with the Jets, does it really matter what the "intentions" were for either side (Jets/Taylor & his agent)? The result is still the same...the Dolphins end up paying more than what they originally intended in order to keep a part-time player, which equals a good thing for the Jets.

12. ........

........ Trolls

It's going to be really hard for our guys to get motivated against Jason Taylor this season after he pulled this crap.

13. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

What the F***?! Adalius Thomas? I'd prefer someone from the New York Jets to hoist the trophy.

14. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I Cant stand this queer anyway, I would be happy if we don't sign him.

15. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Tannenbaum said today "The roster is set until the draft..."

16. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

go fuck yourself you needle headed prick. we never needed you in the first place.

17. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Adailus Thomas and Sharper wont be available (to us) until after the draft anyway.

18. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy::shit::mad: not brunell!!!!!!!!:mad:

19. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Haven't you learned by now that Tannenbaum is the least trustworthy source when it comes to roster moves before they happen?

20. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Let him stay in Miami, as nice it would have been to get that extra pass rusher it was gonna suck rooting for Jason Gaylor. I'll be in Miami when we take em on and I'll ask him from the stands was the money worth another loss to the Jets in your career and a 3rd place finish in the AFC East? See how much I take the c-l outta class.