17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

As I had said before they might get a better seat location in the $5k zone. A lot of those lower level end zone seats have awful views because of goal posts and difficulty to see plays on the other side of the field.

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

not his fault he was just saying exactly what the rep probably sold him on.

i wonder when they are gonna get crazy eddie out of jail to pitch these things...

or maybe joe isuzu... although crazy eddie would be better in new york.

and on another note we will see in 5 years what the motivation for all of this stuff is from woody. he didnt seem to give that much of a shit a few years ago when it was time to pay money for a big name coach and he hired mangina. he didnt go out of his way to make things awesome back then. dont be fooled he isnt doing shit for YOU he is doing it so he can feel successful at the end of the day.

3. Section341

Section341 New Member

Wait until they see their seats in their open house. I can't see how those people who paid $5k for back rows EZ will be happy with their seats. I guess they are still drinking that koolaid leftover from the SB.

For me, I know I won't be happy with my UD seats half way to the moon. I debated internally a long time about getting corner Mezz A seats. In the end, I just can't justify it when you factor in the 2 throwaway PS games each year + you are at the mercy of woody in terms of ticket prices every year. It's like paying someone to have handcuffs put on you

I will try out the UD and also pick a few off SH next season.

4. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

So, does anyone know how parking is going to work? Where the non-PSLs would go? Where the 4k and 5K psl's will go? After 11 years in Section 124 in the old place, I'm in section 230 in the new stadium, wondering if we'll still be able to park in the same areas (used to park/tailgate in 5H)

5. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

According to the Jets, the non-PSLs will be parking right next to the PSLs.

Nothing seperate for regular PSL Holders.

There are separate areas for the Suite holders and the Club Seat Holders...but everyone else will be together in "Reserved Parking".

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

got proof?
    pics or link
    or it cant be trusted.

7. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

LOL

Even if I had sworn depositions from the Jets, I wouldn't "trust" them.

However, in the super glossy playbook the Jets sent us at the beginning of this whole process, there is a map which "proves" what I am saying.

PS: Will you bring back Ari when Entourage returns ??

8. 17a_tailgater

April 15th...

the day the $$ is due for season tix. then i will negoitiate for better uppers and need my inner Ari

9. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

You gonna try and hug it out with Rob Sullivan ??

I'd say I would pay to see that...
    but I'm afraid the Jets would take me up on that offer.

10. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

If you check out the new parking map, Lot A would be the ideal choice for the Club seats/Suite Holders. When I went for my tour a few weeks ago, I parked in that lot. It was directly outside the stadium and was enclosed by a fence to keep the "riff-raff" out.

Just a theory of course.

11. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

My theory about lot A is that its going to reserved for players, coaches, and not to mention a spot for the "Woody copter" which BTW we should all get a ride on considering its in some manner ours

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

It's obvious that parking on the north and east sides of the stadium is going to be tight. In fact, it's a downright inconvenience for somebody with seats on the east side of the Home side. They either have to park way out on the north side or park on the SW side and walk a half-mile diagonally across the stadium to get to and from their seats.

I am SO thankful for this thread. It helped me immensely when it came time to select my seats so that I had a greater chance of being closer to my vehicle. Picking the Pepsi Corner/Visitor's side was a no brainer.

My prediction is that people on the Visitor's side or Pepsi Corner are going to find the entire parking/timing thing (to and from the parking lots before and after the game) to be a real joy, whereas a parking survey of those on the other side will result in less favorable experiences. The exception is the train commuters sitting in that NE corner or EZ. It'll be a breeze for them to get to the train. All others over there with a car, good luck.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

So is it just me or has PSL sales ground to a halt as everyone waits for next big deal?

Other thing I was thinking about, maybe it is just me, but Jets let UD people move to PSLs with no money down and first PSL payment not due to November 1st.

In my humble opinion Jets better pray for a good record at that point and be play-off bound. Otherwise with August September, October games over and with "$15 military" tickets being sold they are going to have the new no money down PSL owners saying keep your god damm last three games and rip my tickets and PSL up.

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

If that were to happen the PSL is a contract, there would have to be to be a stipulation in the contract that at least the down payment would have to be paid.

I thought they were close to selling out.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

17a, are you selling this on craigslist?

2 Jets Season Tickets for 2010 Season - $95 (Sec 346, Row 16)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-03-26, 1:48PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-kvuau-1662512875@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling 2 full season tickets for the Jets in their new Stadium. Seats are non-PSL section 346, Row 16. End Zone corner seats. Tickets will come with any playoff option. Selling entire season at face value ($95 per seat per game, 10 games).

Please email me if interested.

16. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Why do you post this here?

17. 17a_tailgater

no
    thats not my section or row~~~~~~~~~~

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Got an e-mail and a call today...
    the sell mode is in full effect!

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Neil Best, Newsday Article

Sorry if this was posted already-

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets did a deal which is still on-going, anyone with UD non-psl seats who wants to move down can do it with zero percent down.

Even those people since there is nothing down, if they make their first payment if they use 15 year plan they don't have much skin in game until 2-3 years down road.

They let ud people do this even for sections that originally required 20% down. For example LGL which is 7.5k. Originally seats were 10K and required 20% down. If you bought a pair back when they were 10K you put down 4k and had a balance of 16K. When they lowered prices your balance due fell to 11K to reflect price cut. So on those 15k tickets you have equity of 4k. The guy next to you put nothing down, So like housing if the 15K seats instantly fall in value to 11.5k, the guy who put down 4k is not walking, the guy who put down zero may make one PSL payment then walk. If this happens in masses the Jets will have to sue their own fans for payment. Legally they can, but if you have an unsold out stadium and you are trying to re-sell PSLs might make it even tougher.

Jets need to sell out stadium and have at least 2-3 good seasons and all this is meaningless.

Jets have done a good job selling Coaches Club, UD, Mezz A, EW Corners and TC and LGL.

Visitors side 15k is like 55% sold. But 140-137 Visitors side is pretty empty along with Mezz B. Also TC/LGL made a lot of people with so so LL EZ seats move over and now Jets need to re-sell those seats.

ALso I saw a lot of $195 EW club seats and a decent amount of $245 EW club seats sold. The $295 and $395 don't know who bought. Concept is you get to be inside in rain or cold, therefore why pay an extra $300 a ticket to sit more towards 50 yard line.

Jets are lucky they rammed through coaches club auction of $700 dollar seats early in the process.

Great Hall Club is a ghost town.

Jets insist they will sell out, but that is impossible. They may sell out all good seats. But seats like LL EZ and Mezz B "dripline" seats in the middle sections and then again the middle seat furthest from the aisle where you have to climb over 15 people to get out are not worth the paper the PSL is written on as most likely you can't even get the $120 face for most games. Also what about aisle seats in 139 for $600 a ticket one seat over from sections 140 and 137 that are $150 a ticket. What about Alchol free sections. What about Mezz B high up jammed against scoreboards. How about last rows 144/143/134/133 where there is no upper entrance or exit 15 seats in. good luck with you bathroom breaks. Jets have some really funky seats that they priced the same as the best seats in section. Even Giants have a large amount of sludge seats left.

No one likes to talk about scalping, but why buy a PSL for a ticket so bad it will be always for sale below face on stubhub.