17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Sorry to hear that you think the Jets are scraping hr bottom of the barrel by soliciting Bayonne, NJ. Granted, Bayonne is not Summit or Short Hills, but I've had some fun in Bayonne in my lifetime. Used to go up to many a Vietnam Veteran's meeting up at the McKensie Post, for example. Parking was a bitch though.

Anyway, Bayonne or not, they're desperate to sell the remainders. I''m certain all of us will be called one more time, scouring the dregs for yet one more PSL sale.

2. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

There going to need alot more than "yet one more PSL sale", they need about 25,000 more to sell out.

Fortunately the NY jets front office does believe they will sell out by the summer...lol

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Yeah they are definitely selling reduced PSL's now....

Cause the guy sitting next to him would be perfectly calm cool and collective.

Maybe at the reduced pricing for all not a "special" deal.

4. JJB

JJB New Member

The new stadium is impressive, however I would have thought that they would have tried to make it look more modern and more of an attraction, look at the Emirates stadium in London as an example.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Welcome Row One Bon Jovi Fan!!!

You are now part of an elite special group of row one fans once you have this amazing view you will never want to go back. Bask in the fact the 70 rows behind you can only dream of being you and sitting in row one.

BTW there is a new rumour Jets will negoitate seat prices on a one off basis. Ala airline seating style. You could end up paying 15k and guy next to your 11k. Boooyaaa

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Yeah never mind the thousands of floor seats in front of him

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Don't hate him cause he is a row one man!!!! To this day I remember my first row one seat, it was a Go-Go's concert, the cute drummer Jane I was yelling at was not feeling my love so I called her a stupid c%nt. She then finished her drum piece and threw her damm drum stick at me. Oh first love, not her row one. One day I am buiilding a stadium with only row one seats.

8. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes to my son & I when our turn came to select our seats it was more important to us to snatch up those front row seats we got vs moving towards the middle of the field

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the 1st pre-season game so I can get this over with:

Where will they make me park and what's the spot going to be like?
    How long will it take to get from my car to my seat?
    Are they gonna have some device to scan for metal or still pat us down?
    How long will the lines be to get in?
    Where should I enter from?
    Can we still bring food in?
    Are we still going to have to take the cap off the water?
    Will I be limited to one Pint bottles?
    Will the escalator be the best way to get to my seats or I am gonna walk the stairs
    Are the seats going to be as small and tight as the old place
    Am I gonna be that far away from the field
    Is my new section going to be old timers or newbies
    Will there be ass holes sitting around us that don't have season ticket holder etiqutte... not waiting for a play to be over before getting something to drink. not sitting down quickly so I can see the damm play.
    Where I can I hang out at half time
    Which way can I get out the fastest
    Will there be a way to get out quickly
    Can I get out of the lot quickly when its one of those games where people leave early.

#5989 sec314, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  10. Section 227. Row 5

Add to this list the TAILGATING scenaro. This is huge.

I'm still not sure what the hell they meant by "designated tailgte areas." Are we going to be able to stay by our cars fire up grilles and eat there or are they going to prohibit that and make you march a 1/2 mile to some idiotic BBQ area with the kind of charcoal BBQs set up like you see in a park, where you've got to buy THEIR charcoal, THEIR hot dogs, etc. If so, will we have to rent these charcoal pits and have to buy food from a vendor out there?

I mean, if they curtail this shit too much, a lot of people are just gonna say, "You know what, stick this all up your ass. I can do this at home in my back yard and watch on my giant-screen Samsung."

11. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

The way ticket sales are going I don't see them being ball busters about parking and/or tailgating. I'd imagine if they have stuff set up like the Jets "Oasis" or whatever the new shit is, they might not want a bunch of sloppy drunks grilling and throwing footballs around too close to their KidsFest or whatever gay shit they come up with. But I think if you just park in a normal spot--most tailgaters perfer to go where there's room anyway, at least early--I don't see it as being a problem.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I agree. Around the perimter of the stadium, with all the vendors and booths set-up, it will be for parking only. All other areas will be business as usual, just busting our nuts about taking up one spot. The big tailgate question is when will they tell us and what's the thinking behind where we park

13. Italian Seafood

Best thing to do would be leave it alone as much as they can, trying to regulate it or assign lots is ridiculous. As it is they struggle wth those no-necks out there just trying to direct the random traffic into spots with no preconditions as to who needs to go where. Get those guys out of the way and just let people park their cars and it would probably be easier for everyone.

#5993 Italian Seafood, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

:rofl::rofl:

Please stop ROJF. You are ridiculous. Please tell me this is not what you think of when you go to your 2 -3 games a year. Tell me you at least care slightly about whether or not the Giants play that day.

15. Italian Seafood

From his posts he seems to care most about sitting in the first row at whatever event and being a big shot. What it is he's sitting in the first row of is secondary to the fact that he's in the first row. Again, my take from reading him on here for a good bit of time now.

16. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

111a is actually almost perpendicular with the stage. Plus slightly elevated.

17. Section 227. Row 5

One time I stopped at KFC on the way to the game and bought a bucket of fried chicken. Back then, you could bring it in... not sure if you still can or not. But we decided to go into the game early to watch the warmups, so we snuck down to the first row and started eating the fried chicken.

Lo and behold, nobody shows up at kickoff, so we continue eating and drinking beer. Finally, the dude shows up in the 2nd quarter with his fiancee' and another couple, so we had to go back up to our seats. After we moved out, I looked over my shoulder and the jerkoff had a scowl on his face because the place was littered with bags of chicken bones and empty beers. LOL... too fucking funny.

18. GordonGecko

nice

______

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I'm on the verge of suicide I specifically told them I wanted row 1 and those bastards sat me in the second row. How the hell am I supposed to enjoy anything sitting way back in row 2.

I'm done-

20. GordonGecko

don't pull a hornet on us