2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

You were driving drunk and angry while using a cell phone?

2. the99

the99 New Member

lol.

Message from webpage

The message you have entered is too short. Please make it at least 10 characters.

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

:eek:hmy:
    Is that true?

I thought it was just an NFL idea...wow.

I'm sorry but something stinks here......and for once I side w/Woody

...shit that's a joke waitin to happen :sad:

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol this has nothing to do with the jets but..

somebody asked for advice on his bracket, mike asked how much money he had riding "wat u got 10 20 bucks on the street" the guy said he was in a pool with 10 friends each throwing up a grand...mike said well winner takes all, he better file that in his income taxes

then he hung up on him...lmao

5. GreenBleeder69

What's the over/under on the number of pages this thread will have by Jan 2011?

6. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Their you go.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ay_first_game_in_new_meadowlands_stadium.html

7. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Thank goodness he is not on the air where I live.

The asshole...

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am proud to say since he started with the Jets beating the Colts in the regular season I no longer listen or watch his show. I have Sirius so its mostly music but when its sports talk its anything but him. I knew he would get off on what Pat Hanlon said and he would take a shot at Woody and LT. So predictable. Anyone who complains about him but listens should just shut up or stop listening like I did. Kay is not bad and a lot of time Degreca is hosting. Anyway, someday soon our coach will be skinnier then Mike.

9. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude, you might as well have repeatedly punched yourself in the nuts. Why would you ever listen to him after a bad loss?

10. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

I wasn't driving I should of wrote on the way back home my bad. I was in my friends car trying to get through to that fat fuck just so I could spit out 7 words at him before he could hang up on me lol.

haha I know my friends and I were just soo pissed off and we all hate that fat bastard like every Jets fan but what can I say we just HAD to hear what this fat fuck was gonna say....controversy/stupidity sells but haven't listened to him since :up:

11. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

So, does Fatcessa still think the giants are the only NY team anyone cares about? Maybe that fat ass should look around and see AFC Championship + Rex + Hard Knocks = premiere NY football team

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Who gives a fuck? He's an idiot.

13. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Haha, you don't wanna know what Mike thinks of the Jets being on Hard Knocks.
    Even if the Jets win the SB this year, he'll find some way to tweak Jets fans.

14. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I think he's talked way more Jets than Giants ever since Brett Favre came to town.

15. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

16. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Of course he opened the show and knocked the Jets for being on hard knocks. He says everything is about PSL's, the Jets have become a joke, they have become a circus.

Then he talks up the Giants and how they're the 'Giants' and they couldn't sell all there PSL's so how are the Jets going to do it?

Thankfully the St John's coach thing came up which no one cares about or else he would have been killing the Jets all day.

I don't get what he expects. Is Woody Johnson's goal as owner to not make money? Is he not supposed to want to make money? I don't get it. Of course it's about selling PSL's.

At the same time it's a great thing for Jets fans. I'm very excited to see the show.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Cowherd loves NFL football more then anyone in the media. He talks NFL during the season Mon-Fri unlike the idiots on 660 & 1050 who do Mon & Fri.

18. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Fatty clearly doesn't like the Jets and will bash them any chance he can...why bother listening to him?

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

You don't get it? Seriously, you dont get what? What Mike says? Why Mike says it? He hates the Jets, always has except when Man boobs was the head coach. Always hated the Jets and now with the Jets on 1050 and SNY, his only competitors, its gotten even more hateful. And knowing Rex, who I am sure is aware of what fat boy says about his owner, players and fans, the Jets have pretty much cut Mike off from getting any Jets on his show so now its even worse. If you are a Jet fan, just listen to 1050, its as simple as that. Rex was on with Lagreca at 5pm today and it was a great interview and before that there was Jet talk sprinkled in all day. And its not rah rah stuff, its intelligent fair discussion.

20. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

we should all call Francessa's show and yell "BABABOOEY BABABOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS"
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXmbgYr_cms[/YOUTUBE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.