17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Finding an image of the new parking lot and being able to load it onto this page is another story. I'd love to see an image of the new parking area in this thread, but the Jets are not furnishing an image at all, and the Giants are furnishing the image on their website, but it is png and not capable of posting as an image in htis thread.

The image would clearly show where the best parking is for your section. The Jets site won't even display it yet, as they are sitll trying, with their scare tactics, to convince people that they won't be able to park their cars near the stadium unless they buy one of their fucked up PSLs.

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

The Jets are very desperate. Called up a friend of mine giving him the hard sell. another friend of mine was conidering PSLs but told his rep "put in writing 3-7% markup each year" so that didn't happen. Instead he now is called daily and wrote his rep telling him to "f*^k off"

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha that is funny.

i dont even know what to say but that i laughed on that one.

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

That's very true but we all come together at 09:30 so it works for us. Home in under 30 minutes regardless of the size of the crowd or how the games go. At 09:30 our lot is empty, its really for later in the day when the main lot gets full. The people in the lot do a double take when we say we WANT to park here.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

you tailgate in 120N???

6. glightning

glightning Banned

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Ramps

Continuing my "60 Minutes" inquiry regarding the escalators, etc.

I've learned from the New Stadium Corp that there are ramps in this place, but only in two areas - behind each end zone. As we know, there were four in the previous stadium.

I asked about this since I had a feeling exiting the place from the third deck relying on those escalators good be rough after the game since at the end of each escalator it appears you'll need to walk around to the next one - where that level's fans are also looking to get on. You'll need to do this twice from the third deck. Those at midfield will either take escalators, or the stairs, or walk to the end zone for the ramps. Nothing "Prime" about that...

It might not be too bad, since by walking inside the stadium to the end zone for the ramps, it's a walk you'd probably be making outside the stadium anyway if you exited directly. When I was in Section 122 we'd walk inside all the way to the other end anyway, then left. Crowded, but warmer. With the wider concourses it might not be crowded anymore.

I also asked them which of the two ramps will be designated for boob flashing, and which will be for used for marijuana smoking at halftime. She replied "We are still working with our sponsorship partners on that"

So I guess the folks at Pepsi are trying to decide if they prefer breasts over a buzz....

(that was a joke)

8. 17a_tailgater

there 2 staircases in all 4 corners=total of 8

just like citi field

9. Section 227. Row 5

Hhahahahahaahahahahaa......

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Giants just left me a message trying to sell me a PSL, "newly opened seats" will give them a call. Wonder what they got. Any 1k UDs? or all dripline EZ/Mezz garbage. When guys calls me back I guess I will get an idea of how sales are going. Anything I should ask? Like are they offering deals too?

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I guess some unlucky Giant fan was not happy with their seat location.

12. LogeSection2RowJ

Ask them what Wellington would have thought of all this. You know, the Mara family friends who sat behind the Giants bench at the Polo Grounds, Yankee Stadium all those years now kicked out unless they signed over their homes to his son.

Sounds like a good question to me.

#5472 LogeSection2RowJ, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  13. Section 227. Row 5

Why stop with the Giants? You might want to contact other clubs throughout the country and see what they've got too. What the hell, a Row One is a Row One.

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

lol

You raise a good point for good ole RowOne-

Try all the WNBA teams too, hell maybe you can start your own ticket empire.

RowOne Tix.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

If Giants cough up a row one I am buying.

I hate the fact I lost my row one 40 yard line Jets tickets. Even hurts more when I took my friend to my row one tickets when he said there is a word for people who don't sit in row one, it is called loser.

All I asked the Jets for was row one seats one and two in the 7.5K GL sections (143 or 134) and by the 15K sections and the Jets treated me like dirt. They are godless commies. Those babies were golden.

Damm PSL rep actually said as a perk we got first shot at PSLs, older season ticket holders go first shot and ticket brokers who gave he nice christmas gifts got first shot.

I am insisting the Giants give me what I deserve. They have lower TCs psls for only 5k I want row one seats one and two in Giants TC corners no money down with zero % financing.

After I rant and rave with them it will be fun to see if they slam phone or try to sell me something else.

16. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Question on Seat Numbers

Hey, I’m new to this board and glad to see so much information that I haven’t see elsewhere about our new stadium. Thanks for the great photos too!
    I have a couple of questions that I’m hoping someone can help with. Let me start with Row and Seat Numbers.

My new seats are in Section 339, Upper Prime (I was in Section 330 in the old stadium, on the aisle). I’m in Row 10, which appears to me to be the third row behind the wheel chair area, which in a few sections, replaces Rows 5, 6 and 7. The Row numbers resume after this, at Row 8.

Most of the higher rows in this section appear to have 28 seats. It appears that rows 8 through 11 have fewer seats, maybe 18 or so, to make room for the portal.

Does anyone know if the seat numbers in these rows (8-11) start at seat number 1 and go up to seat number 18 or, what I think is more likely, they start at seat number 6 and go though seat number 23?

I appreciate the help.

17. Section 227. Row 5

[​IMG]

339 is a great section, as seen in the above diagram. Most of us are closer to the corners or EZ. I have no idea how close your 50YL seats are to the rail, but I hope this daiagram helps you.

18. 17a_tailgater

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Giants called me, are doing 50% down and interest free financing on other 50% which is due in one year. UD is sold out so asked about lower bowl, 4k, 5k and 10K seats. Rep game me some seats available.

134, row 12
    135, row 31
    126, row 16
    101, row 11
    143, row 17
    109, row 16
    134, row 14
    146, row 39

Also told Mezz A has several sets of three seats and I can sit pretty much where I want in the mezz B seats.

Now that is one "sold out" stadium.

20. LogeSection2RowJ

Gotta admit - I am surprised there are so many available. I thought the Giants did better than that and where sold out a year ago.

These must be "returns" from people facing the economic reality of it all. I wonder if they were refunded. The Giants collected money long before the Jets did. They were able to do it before the economy imploded.

Maybe these are Giants fans who saw my inquiry about the escalators and ramps ; )