Post game Speech from Indy-Shots @ the JETS

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Jan 24, 2010.

1. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Gimme a break the Colts didnt say shit. Wow.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Again, missing the point

Iggs, did you see the post game @ midfield?

I'm not saying we didn't talk shit or that they didn't beat us. The fact that they'd take shots @ us after the game like that on TV is pussy, that's all.

What, they were scared to talk shit b4?
    Scared Peyton would get cracked?

So they waited til after the game and then talk shit?
    C'mon...that is being a pussy in my book....

Trying to say they take the "High Road" and this and that then taking shots at us?
    Fuk them.

Hey!

Way to miss the post game!
    Did you at least watch the game?

3. colts fan

colts fan New Member

He is just bitter zilla.

This is what happens when the faux bully gets hit in the mouth... The Jets couldn't run, they passed well and they did a lot of trick plays in the first half...Once the tricks were finished, the Jets were the Jets we thought they were.

I said the defense was over rated earlier this week. I provided stats of the elite or better qb's they played this season and this game should wrap up the stats i provided... The better QB's put up yardage on the Jets...the secondary had to finally check route running rcvrs and it cost them...

But there is always next season....

4. Jetsfan711

Jetsfan711 New Member

Royal Tee, I'm new here and I don't think I can quote people yet, but you seem a bit angry. From my observation, Peyton and the Colts seemed to be a class act after the loss. I could be wrong or not see something, but from those comments I don't see what the big deal is.

5. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I started swearing going why the hell can't we do that? just run 11 slant plays in a row complete 10 of them and score a touchdown every drive? I mean jesus christ we got destroyed by peyton and the quick slants and digs and drags by collie and Garcon, and then I am trying to think of a bomb in which they didnt either complete it or draw a flag...

6. Royal Tee

again, this has nothing to do with the game, I said it amiilion times already we lost, you beat us.

If you didn't see the post game STFU because you have no IDEA what was said.

7. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

No, I watched it live and just missed two turnovers in the NFC game, watching it again... Ive seen my share of trash talking in the 25 years Ive watched the league; this wasn't even a 1 on the scales... Ill drop it because its a moot point... We'll be humble win or loss in the superbowl as well... We're not the Pats...

8. Royal Tee

I understand how it looks but You had to see it in it's context.
    I have it recorded and will post it.

The fact that they take shots at us after the game is just a Pussy mentality thats all.

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with people who didn't see it because they change the channel.

It was on TV, they said it and it's gay.

Again, for the millionth time The COLTS beat us and my Comments have nothing to do with losing.

I'm talking about the fact that Peyton and the COLTS never once said anything about us because they were scared of BB material, then after the game they start taking shots?

I don't understand how anyone can't see that as being a little pussy.

9. Royal Tee

You're a good poster and I'm not goint to argue because of respect.
    Again, you beat us but IMO they called us out AFTER the game....how that isn't girly, I may never understand...

10. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

We got beat because of Payton plain and simple. We got torched in the secondary with the exception of Revis. That CB spot opposite Revis has to be addressed in the off season, that was our main weakness. We'll be back.......real soon!

11. Royal Tee

Nice, thanx for reading the thread!

12. ManningOwnsAll

ManningOwnsAll New Member

Royal Tee, I respect most Jets fans here because they know there shit when it comes to football. You are just sounding like a stupid asshole, please STFU!!!!!! For the rest of the Jets fans, it was a great game you guys are going to be something special for the next couple of years. :metal:

13. Royal Tee

No you STFU!
    That's what a forum is about...if you can't talk then GTFO.

I was here talking football to COLTS fans all week and now you decide to address it?

We know were gonna be special, stop sucking up to us in order to get kudos points.
    We see through your BS.

Again, If you didn't see the post game STFU. Another frontrunner.

14. ManningOwnsAll

I've been here all week idiot, and watched the post game comments. Stop being a bitch, your making your fan base sound like a bunch of whiny vajs.

#74 ManningOwnsAll, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  15. Jetsfan711

Jetsfan711 New Member

Well maybe that's just their approach, dont say anything until after the game.

16. Royal Tee

You aren;'t reading the threads.
    You here beating you chest and acting like we should bow down.
    I've said it a few times already that you beat us but that isn't enough.
    What, you waiting for a reacharound?

I know you've been here all week. You are totally missing the point and not addressing what I am saying which means you can't comprehend.

If you can't stay on topic and do it without name calling you should just leave.

17. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

Wow amazing. We got beat by Manning, no excuses. I was just pointing out a :glarring" weakness which was our CBs not named Revis. We got torched. It needs to be addressed in the off season or else it will happen again. That being said Sanchez will win a SB. The "rookie" did well. Next year...who knows. I know one thing REX is going to address the secondary and the defense right away, no doubt about it. I'm proud to be a Jets fan and really love all that we accomlished this year. No it's not the "same old" Jets. Well be back.

18. ManningOwnsAll

I read the thread asshole you seem to think Peyton was taking cheap shots because he said "we kept are mouths shut all week, just play the game". Thats not talking shit, thats talking fact. We have been doing this for years, and there is always some stupid ass fan who see's that as shit talking. You should feel proud because you take the crown away from the Jags fan as dumbest piece of shit fan. You should expect your crown in the mail within 3-5 business days.

19. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Shouldn't you be out celebrating your win rather than coming on another team's message board and complaining about a thread?

20. ManningOwnsAll

I am..... shitty drunk laughing at RoyalTee post with the rest of my friends. :drunk: