***Attention Colts Fans***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Scikotic, Jan 18, 2010.

1. freebo

freebo New Member

Which board do you go to?

I don't like Rats (Star) anymore because that is now a Patriots board. ColtPower is part of scouts and you need to pay to talk in the real Colts board. There is another board full of grumpy people. And ColtsFreak didn't pay their light bill because it's been down for a few days.

2. IndyDrummer

IndyDrummer New Member

If I post it's usually on Coltfreaks...but I can't help but peek at RATS every now and then to see the Patsie fans make an asses out of themselves.
    :pats_suck:

edit: Coltfreaks is up and running now.

3. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

I'm a Colt Freak myself. Good to see that place back up and running.

4. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

And we don't like douches with Colts unis on either. We will bounce one of our own that doesn't wanna treat visitors with a little bit of dignity. Trash talking is fine as long as the visitor wants to participate and keeps it clean. But if you trash talk a visitor and they clearly don't want to make themselves a target, shut the fuck up and let the guy/gal enjoy the game.

5. McCareins 81

McCareins 81 New Member

i loved jim harbaugh back then. who was it that dropped the pass...dawkins?

6. freebo

freebo New Member

Aaron Bailey.

For a moment I thought he caught it and I jumped over my sectional screaming at the top of my lungs. Boy was I was let down when they showed the replay.

7. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

Welcome to TGG Indy fans.... looking forward to a great game on sunday. Best of luck!

8. joefriday

joefriday New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gl sunday boys may the best team win

june 2001 i participated in the world police and fire games which that year was hosted in indy (im a hoosier lol) my game/team was steel tip darts lol

anyway 2nd or 3rd day we drew a team from nyfd. dudes were a riot, had a great close match (we won barely). i made some real good friends that day,echanged phone #s was invited to ny etc.

well we all knew what happened on 9/11 that year. i waited a few weeks and called one of the captians to see if he made it, thank god he did.

anybody traveling to indy for the game should have a great time downtown. stay around the circle area, lots of good food and sports bars. best kept secert sports bar in indy downtown is called ike and jones's. go real early to any sports bar, they are packed just for regular season games.

have a safe and fun stay, wear your jets gear w/pride and have a safe trip to and from the game:beer:

9. jacktucky

jacktucky Member

I had a good/safe time a few weeks ago at the Jets/Indy game. Only one guy was a doosh and he was easily ignored.

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I heard they had to turn away thousands of bargain shoppers who thought it was the world's largest Costco

11. Blue Shoe

Blue Shoe New Member

It's a great stadium as nice as ANY in the NFL as it should be for what it cost.

It is NOT the homefield advantage the RCA Dome was. The Dome was LOUD this place is so big a lot of the noise gets lost up in the upper area.

But hey insult Indy all you want I've seen nothing but that in most of your posts while most of us visting your forum have been nothing but respectful.

To the rest of you who are coming... enjoy your time in our city and enjoy being able to walk from your hotel to a place to eat, then to the stadium etc.

Our town is home to things like the NCAA because of the close proximity of many venues.

This is why the Combine is held in Indy... players could go from hotel, to rca dome, to convention center, to iu med center for medical tests and never walk outside the entire time.

Lucas does not yet have a tunnel connecting it to everything else but will have a year or so from now when the convention center addition is completed.

P.S. You have to have 1 whitecastle if you have never had one. Then go home and fart in front of your wife and it will smell JUST LIKE it.

she will love you! :)

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

No doubt, Indianapolis is a welcoming city you've got a nice home over there. Nothing like the scum sucking pigs of Philadelphia where parents commonly egg their kids on to give the finger and tell opposing fans to fuck off everywhere you go. Indy is a nice place with good people, you'll need those good people to console you after your loss on Sunday!! :beer:

13. Blue Shoe

Blue Shoe New Member

We've had plenty of heartbreaking losses come post season time we know how to get over it.

Basically we just literally that next day start following High School Baskbetball :)

You could be right, you could be wrong.

One thing I know for sure... none of us have ANY say in the outcome.

14. Jabba

Jabba New Member

Welcome to Indy... for anyone coming this weekend. Have fun. Be safe.

Rex Ryan is a really fun guy, and I like him a lot. You're lucky to have him.

Good luck... but not too much. :)

Jabba

15. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

I'm finding it really hard to get my hate on with this Indy crew. Screw you guys, and welcome to the board. ;)

16. glightning

glightning Banned

Wow, I was just there. Seems to be some decent fans.