Butthurt Fins fanboy masquerading as a journalist

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Donttasemebro, Jan 19, 2010.

1. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Fucking retard. Rex was quoted before the season saying that we'd run the ball all day.
    Wow, I didn't even get to that part before I got sick of him.

#21 BadgerOnLSD, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Hahaha I just wrote a funny post on his blog, tell those Dolfags to cry some more not our fault they choked maybe they should be playing the Colts instead right?

3. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

Exactly. If their team couldn't win their games, it's not the Jets fault for winning the last two of the regular season. They should've won their games, but no it's two easy wins because the starters for the Colts left after 2 1/2 quarters of Football & the Bengals also laid down. It goes to show that the Bengals sucked for two straight games.

Not our fault either. Our guys came to play, we don't call in a favor and ask the other side to lay down. Tell the Dolphans and Francesa to take a hike.

4. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

5. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

This guy is a retard. Rex Ryan said on his 1st ever Press Conference as a NYJ HC that we were going to run the fuck out of the ball. We were a good running team last year and we were going to rely on that (our strength) and the OL to be our offense.

I'm actually hoping the fans and the Miami FO listen to this douchebag. DON'T follow the Jets blueprint. Keep drafting all the Ted Ginn Jr's of the world and all the Pat White's of the world. Don't invest on good MLB's and keep finding JAGs to fill out your DL. Throw the ball all over the place to Ginn's and Fasano's of the world. That will keep u in contention for many, many, years to come.

6. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

She has bad taste in men. Her Dad is a Yankees & Jets fan. She married a Red Sox fan & a Dolphins fan. Absolutly a travisty of a Bronx, NY girl.

7. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

She's his beard. You know how i know he's ghey? Sawks and Dolfags fan.

8. Cpa1225

Cpa1225 New Member

Hah! That's funny as hell.

9. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

He sucks, she's annoying. Both gay.

10. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

So retards like that can get a paid job down there in Miami? Maybe I should move down there too...

11. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

A "medicore" team playing in the AFC title game with a "Scary" defense?

Also, "I hope and trust you know it". Well which is it, hope or trust???

MORON

12. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

My friend does freelance work for the Herald sports section. The ancillary members of their staff are a complete joke,especially this guy in particular. I'm willing to bet a sizable number of TGG members could put out better and more arbitrary material then that. His grammar isn't even correct.

it makes you feel any better, that guy gets paid SHIT. he's just trying to make a name for himself and he's doing a shitty job.

There is no journalism in that, just a bitter cry baby douche.

13. chad2coles

chad2coles Well-Known Member

Another ridiculous article. Armando Salguero is an idiot.

I'm going to ignore the fact that he dismisses the Jets chances against the Colts on Sunday.

1. "LOL"

2. "I think we get a receiver who draws a team's attention," Ryan said. "It's almost about what the defenses can't do to us anymore."

This is pretty much the focus of his article. The Jets wanted to have a strong passing offense so bad that they traded for Braylon Edwards. First of all, they didn't trade that much for him. More importantly the quote, combined with what the Jets did after they traded for him spells out in crayons that they traded for the deep threat of Braylon Edwards to prevent defenses from stacking the box on every play against the Jets.

3. "Their young QB won't be a rookie forever and they will try to surround him with more weapons so he can throw the football. I guarantee you this."

The Jets have a good group of pass catchers on the roster right now. Without thinking about every team in my head, I'd say that Cotchery, Edwards, and Keller are probably in the top third of the league as a team's top 3 weapons. When you combine that with the dominant rushing game and the strong pass blocking line that the Jets obviously have, they don't need to add much to help Sanchez develop.

Maybe newspapers wouldn't be going out of business if they didn't have idiots like this writing for them. Probly not, but maybe.

14. chad2coles

chad2coles Well-Known Member

Also, adding a young QB with tons of potential after building a dominant O-Line with a dominant running game, a dominant defense, and solid pass catching options isn't as bad of a plan as this guy thinks.

And I'm pretty sure Kris Jenkins is the MVP of all players to have season ending injuries this year, and the Jets are 1 game away from the Super Bowl, with or without their bad plan.

15. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Excellent defense and run game is definitely not a winning plan to follow...

16. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Not only does he write drivel like this and get paid for it, this douche has a morning radio show. I tuned him in after the Bengals game and he's blabbing on about how Sanchez didn't really show him anything. One of his co-hosts pointed out that Sanchez was 12-15 throwing. The co-host also pointed out that of his 3 incompletions, 2 were drops by his receivers. His comment was he only threw for 182 yards so clearly only threw short/safe passes! This cockface is basically the voice of 98% of their fanbase...

17. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

I'm going to send a e-mail to this moron.

18. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

Armando Salguero has covered South Florida sports for 25 years, starting as a 19-year-old in 1982. He's covered the Dolphins since 1990 and hosts a Dolphins hour show every weeknight 7-8 on 790 TheTicket (790theticket.com).

Im calling him tomorrow!! Any south florida jets fans do the same!!

19. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

If the Dolphins had been in the Jets situation would this writer be writing how un impressive the Bengals and Chargers wins were?

When we beat the Colts it's gonna be

"the Colts ruined it again, they rested their players too early and thats why the Jets won"

then when we beat the Vikes in the SB

"the jets only won because old brett decided to tear a bicep and throw 4 INt's like old brett. plus adrian peterson fumbled twice, a gift wrap SB for the Jets"

20. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

I'm pumped to call this asshole tomorrow. I'll post the link so everyone can listen online, as soon as I saw his name I knew he did some sort of radio show down here.