Fan gets arrested for doing JETS chant at Qualcomm Stadium

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Jan 18, 2010.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I claimed they are all boyscouts? So because of that video,i guess it means the cops are always wrong? If we're going to start that type of stereotyping,then where do i get to begin?

we should just open all prison doors,because no one has done anything wrong,ever.

2. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Horrible argument.

In court, the judge ALWAYS takes the cop's word over a citizen's.

Where is the job risk?

I am stating facts here...you're speculating.

#282 brothermoose, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  3. Scottso

Scottso Member

Dude they indicted Mark Fuhrman for lying about something that had no relevance to the case. The law read that for someone to be guilty of purgery, the lie had to be relevant to the facts of the case. Your not stating facts, YOU'RE speculating. And I'm outta this argument, there is no talking sense into ignorant people. Peace.

4. brothermoose

Whatever, pig.

I've seen it happen. I have a cousin who WAS an honest cop. He isn't any longer because he wouldn't play by the unwritten rules.

5. Scottso

Scottso Member

Talk tough behind ur computer screen, pussy.

6. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

so um.. yeah. it seems most of you have made up your minds as to what fully transpired on this vid. there's a huge gap. you can't. even if he was the one being harassed, it would be easier to remove one/two fans than an entire section. so, with safety in mind they go to remove those fans and lo and behold are encountered with drunkenness. would it not be prudent to ask for police assistance? now in this fiction i've made up, the presence of cops is understandable. add to that resistance, which btw is the lone indicator of any guilt the cops have to go off of, and you've got a man in cuffs.

granted i've made all this up, based off of what i saw. this in no way gives me any right to insult cops, or anyone working in the Q... bc that would make me fucking ignorant.

7. typeOnegative13NY

man,there are bad precincts,biut not all cops can be judged for it. Just like a lot of other things shouldn't be judged by the actions of a few

8. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

im not biased...in fact i respect alot of cops and my grandfather is police chief of a major city in another country. So shut the fuck up because your opinion bullshit.

If i see a cop abuse his power, he should not get the respect he deserves for wearing that badge...Ok tough guy? Fucker...

9. stanner

stanner Member

as opposed to your rock solid arguments.

you're basing your LE knowledge on your quitting cousin?! you go to court so much that you know judges always side with the cops?!

i falsify one document, however slight, and i'm fired. what arrest is worth that? i'm serious; propose the situation where it's worth it to make up lies in an arrest report.

more facts, please, to discount my speculation. maybe your old girlfriend's brother worked for IA.

10. brothermoose

Regardless of my cousin, personal experience vs. your hypothetical situation means you're the one speculating. Most cops aren't that bright either. Case in point.

11. brothermoose

Wow, a cop breaking the rules with a personal attack. Cops NEVER break the rules, right? :rolleyes:

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

No, they do all the time, they just think they're allowed to get away with it...

13. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

its called hiding behind the badge. unfortunately this is what most cops do.

14. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Random change in topic, who's the hottie in your avatar haha

15. brothermoose

My point exactly.:beer:

16. freebo

freebo New Member

I don't even know what to think about something like this. Did he do anything wrong? Is there something that we do not know about? This is insane if all he was doing was chanting for the Jets.

17. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

I don't realize how this turned into a police brutality argument.

There was no police brutality in that video.

There were a group of cops removing a fan who refused to be removed with the absolute minimum force necessary. No sprays, no tasers, no knees to the groin.

Now, if you want to get upset about why an enthusiastic Jets fan was removed from an opponent's stadium, that's a horse of a different color. I'm judging by the bystanders reactions that he "didn't do nothing wrong," cheered loudly and proudly and unjustly got the "you need to leave" from Q security for being a Jet fan in San Diego. He didn't leave; enter cops.

So, yeah, security guards are a bunch of douchebags. But what do you expect the cops to do? They're taking their cues from security; if security says they can't remove someone who's causing a disturbance, should the cops just shrug? They've gotta do their job, even if stadium security fucked up theirs.

Damn the Q, damn San Diego, but leave the cops out of it. Likening this event to some cop beating the shit out of a 15 year old girl in custody is absurd.

18. typeOnegative13NY

Most cops? Sure about that? What a dumb fucking statement. But it's ok,cause you on a boat

#298 typeOnegative13NY, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  19. Mh28102

Mh28102 New Member

any news from talkshows major ect.?

20. Slagan7

Slagan7 Member

When I first watched the video, I was like that's total BS. But you have to factor in a few other things that happens at games. They have video set up all over stadiums. I was at a Jet game and my friend threw a bag of popcorn over the railing. Security showed up 20 minutes later, and asked him to leave. You don't know what happened that they then removed him. It could of been as simple as giving someone the finger, but they have the right to ask you to leave. I have been asked to leave a yankee game because I said the red sox sucked (Someone about 15 pages back remarked it also depends on where your seats are.). Stadiums are private property in the end, and they can ask you to leave. This guy should of just went quietly.