John Clayton: An "Easy" Colts Win

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PinPointPenning10, Jan 18, 2010.

1. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

I really don't get the Miami comparison.

My Early Week Coverage Matchups:
    Reggie Wayne - Revis Christ
    Pierre Garcon - Sheppard
    Austin Collie - Strickland/Lowery(Rotation)
    Dallas Clark - E.Smith/Leonhard/Rhodes(rotation)
    Addai/Brown/Hart - Scott

2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

bullshit what? They have more weapons than you do. I felt the Chargers were the harder opponent, but Manning obviously the better QB.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Member

You've heard Rex the entire week prior to the game. The least amount San Diego had scored up to that point in the season was 20pts. The Jets held them to 14, and Ryan even said in the post-game presser that they basically allowwed them to score to eat up the clock.

You're forgetting about Harris. My guess is that they put Harris, and Rhodes/Leonhard/Smith on Clark. With the other Safety covering Collie. That's where the matchup problem comes in, because even though Collie is young, he's really coming into his own as a receiver.

4. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

If by "weapons" you mean "cheap, arrogant, crybabies" then, yeah... I totally agree.

I mean Hell, I'd take Addai/Brown/Hart over LT at this point anyday. And if you'd told me that two days ago I would've slapped you and called you a moron.

You will see the true meaning of weapons come Sunday. Mark it on your calandar.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Shonn Greene is a bust.

6. Konodmb41

Konodmb41 New Member

I always thought John clayton looked like a combination between a turtle and a pigeon

7. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

C'mon, the Colts have the more talented players, Wayne is better than both of Chargers wide receivers put together.

Dallas is just a notch below Gates.

Addai is much better than this version of LT.

On the defense, where was Shawn Merriman? He must need steroids because his name was not mentioned at all during the game.

Freeney is a monster DE, their defense is ten times better than the Chargers.

QB, no need to mention it.

The Colts are a better and the more balanced team. Not saying we don't have a chance but they are a tougher team.

8. GreenGiant 32

GreenGiant 32 New Member

Who cares what that partially aborted fetus thinks?

Indianapolis is in store for some 80's inspired Karma Chameleon.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

who the fuck is LT? Why do they even play this guy anymore, and obviously I wasnt going to say LT you cafone.

and dont get started on the crybaby shit with mr.manning.

10. perfectpackage99

hello

We have to be realistic, their is no doubt the colts are the favorites, we have a 30% chance to pull out this game. Anything is possible, I am not booking my tickets to Miami yet.

Can we win, absolutley, but we will need to pound manning and make his life difficult, the Patriots have been successful at this, we can to, but it would require an absolutley perfect game and Sanchez will need to be sharper, I think we need 200 yards passing offense and 24 points plus to win this game, I think the colts wont' be able to score more then 20-21 pts against us. We need to make sure we have no turnovers. Its going to be loud, but Peyton Manning is beatible, this is not John Elway we are talking about, Manning is great, maybe a better quaterback then Elway, but Elway had the heart of a lion and he was a true champion. Manning is arrogant and I would like nothing more for the Jets to bash and smash him.

11. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Who cares what any of those so called brainy ESPN experts think? The only thing that matters is who had more points at the end of the game yesterday. It reminds me of all those posters who carped over & over at our ESPN power ranking week after week. So lets have a quick look of that. Last ranking SD was in the top 5 I bet & we were a middle of the pack team & who won the game yesterday? The MIDDLE of the pack team right? That says all you want to hear about power rankings from this time forward

12. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Harris will be covering Manning.

13. perfectpackage99

Also one more thing, I dont' agree that the colts are more talented then the chargers. Gates is far superior to Dallas. Addai is medicore at best.

Receives, Vincent Jackson did you see that catch yesterday, I think he is in the same league as Wayne, Wayne is only good because of manning, lets see how he does on another team.

defensivley yes the colts are fast and better, but the chargers did step up defensivley yesterday, I think they played a tight game.

In fact I think the Chargers are a better team then the Colts,

14. GreenGiant 32

GreenGiant 32 New Member

I love arbitrary numbers which try to calculate the Jets chances at winning a football game. I personally have the Jets as a 42.3% underdog.

15. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

I can't wait to see Manning sitting on the sideline. Cut that meat! Cut that meat!

16. Pacerscolts3132

Pacerscolts3132 New Member

Please, tell me how they have more weapons!! But before you do, Please go take a look at the numbers first. I dont think you realize how good Clark, Collie, and Garcon really are. All three would have lead your team in receiving touchdowns, and would have been 1st, 3rd , and 4th in receiving yards. As for Addai, this is a man that had almost 1200 yards of offense and 13 total td's. I'm not saying this game will be a blowout, I just hope you don't think this will be anthor Chargers game!

17. Jumpseat

Jumpseat New Member

Put down the crackpipe dude!!

18. 18to87

18to87 New Member

Who cares about what the talking heads think. If it were up to them, Colts would end up with an 8-8 record and miss the playoffs completely.

#78 18to87, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  19. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

20. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

If the Jets didn't have the world always picking against them then the wins would never be as sweet as they are.