Jets tailgate in San Diego

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Just got this email:

My friends and I are trying to get a big Jets tailgate together at Qualcomm sunday. We did this for the Miami MNF game and it was great. Its byo food, drinks, etc, but just getting fans in the same section/area to tailgate all morning is awesome. I made an email address that I'm using to contact everyone (JetstailgateinSD@gmail.com) and I was wondering if you guys would help spread the word. Thanks and GO JETS! -Brandon

2. bcjets212

bcjets212 New Member

For those that can't see the email, its JetstailgateinSD at gmail.com

#2 bcjets212, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  3. Margaritaville-GG

Margaritaville-GG New Member

Anybody heard from or seen Gator since December

Sorry to be in on this thread, I cant start a new one. A very good buddy, a fanatic poster in here and a stalwart from my other board has stop posting all of a sudden. His last post in here was December 18, 2009.

If anybody in here knows anything to share, please do so. He's really missed at another NFL board he's been part of for years. He just stopped posting so quickly, and is not repsonding to emails from friends. We're worried. He's a great guy, a great JETS fan, a cyberspace gentleman. And smart.

4. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Another large tailgate being planned here I found. Looks like they were even interviewed by Daily News. I suggested we merge tailgates and tear that stadium down!!

http://sdjetsfans.blogspot.com/

5. JW69

JW69 New Member

I just got my ticket today. section 14 field level. I'll bring some local SD brews.

6. adamvergara

adamvergara New Member

Qualcomm Stadium - Section G3

Qualcomm Stadium - Section G3

Come tailgate with hundreds of Jets fans at the Q, SECTION G3! RSVP NOW!

Jets fans, come party with us and root on our Jets live vs. the Chargers. We expect a big turnout at the San Diego, LA, OC and Jets fans flying in from across the country will join us!

sdjetsfans point com

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The fuck?????

8. Gramma's Jets

Gramma's Jets New Member

Upset in San Diego!

Well I'm officially popping my cherry on this very post. I've been a huge Jets fan since I was a wee lad and I'm loving our current situation. So much so that I have purchased tickets to this weekends game. I have lived in Orange Ca. my whole life so this is one of the few times I will be able to go to a Jets game. I am very interested in meeting up for this Tailgate party coming up. Any information that is passed my way would be extremely helpful. Due to my new membership I am unable to view any email addresses that have been posted.

9. bcjets212

bcjets212 New Member

We will be tailgating in G3, but if you want to get email reminder and confirm, send an email to JetstailgateinSD at gmail dot com.

10. Gramma's Jets

Gramma's Jets New Member

Thanks very much and we'll see you there!

11. mbenazzi19

mbenazzi19 New Member

Really want to be at a solid tailgate in San Diego just like Cinci. Its me and my 3 buddies coming in from NYC. Please let me know?? I hear G3 is the spot as of right now??

Email me with any information, Thanks. JETS BABY!!!!!!

12. mbenazzi19

mbenazzi19 New Member

Yep, I was in that video by the daily news. GREAT TIME IN CINCI. Whats the word for San diego? G3?

13. Steve Harkey

Steve Harkey New Member

Yeah fellas - it's G3

Unfortunately, today's San Diego Union Tribune mentioned that Jets fans would be congregating in G3! Thus, I suspect several Chargers fans will be trying to sabotage things for us.

14. sdbound

sdbound New Member

Nah, If anything that will attract disbursed Jet fans. Playoff games attract the best fans. Chat it up with your hosting Charger fans and enjoy!

15. bcjets212

bcjets212 New Member

As of now we got a bunch of groups planning to go to G3... I will def be there when gates open and will make sure we can secure the area...

If not, i will send an email out to everyone on my list with the new location. To get on the list, email jetstailgateinsd at gmail dot com

16. TD_Sandy_Eggo

TD_Sandy_Eggo New Member

Don't be shy about approaching the Charger cookouts. We may jaw back and forth 'bout Revis and Rivers, but we'll gladly give you a fish taco.

17. ShaunPhillips

ShaunPhillips New Member

Default Jets fans tailgate @ the Q
    Just found this on UT. It was also on today's newspaper. BTW this is the section we taigate at. I invite all Chargers fans to come to section G3 and show your Charger support to all the New York Pets fans.

NUTS ā€™Nā€™ BOLTS

Going green: Call it the game before the game. Hundreds of Jets fans from San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco and elsewhere are meeting up Sunday morning in Qualcomm Stadium parking lot section G3 for their tailgate. Taunting begins at 11 a.m.

Looks like the boys at chargers.com want to rain on your parade

18. patcrain01

patcrain01 New Member

I lived in San Diego for 5 years and went to many Charger games. You won't have any problems, 99 percent of the fans are laid back and cool.

It's not like you are going to Philadelphia and root against the Eagles.

19. Gramma's Jets

Gramma's Jets New Member

I wanted to get there when the gates open also. What time is that exactly? Is it legal to drink alcohol in the Q's parking lot? And what about BBQs?

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit