Just got back from Cincy...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dmarz45, Jan 11, 2010.

1. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

Just got home from Cincy after a 13 hour drive home... Bengals fans are so weak... We were all screaming in their faces and they were lovin us! They all congratulated us on the win but it was a good environment and Cincy is a nice town.... Everybody in that town is a Bengals fan.. Every single person you saw in the city after the game was wearing a Bengals jersey it was crazy... We stopped in Pittsburgh on the way home and took a look at Heinz Field and went to Jerome Bettis Grill right across the street to watch the first half of the GB\Arizona game before we hit the road again... It was a great trip and it was even better bc we came home with a WIN!!!

#1 dmarz45, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

sweet. Now get ready to drive out to SD. We need all the fan support we can get.

3. dmarz45

I would definitely fly out there if I had the money but this trip hit left a nice dent in the wallet... Gonna get together with a bunch of people to watch it on TV Sunday tho.. If we get Baltimore I will definitely be at Giants Stadium thats a given....

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I am sooooo fukin happy for you guys !

There is nuthin better than a road trip with a W.
    Glad you got there and back safe....and good shit w/ the screaming.
    I'm a fukin Bafoon in other stadiums. Respectful but LOUD!
    Way 2 go! :up:

5. dmarz45

The whole row we sat in was Jets fans. It was me and 3 guys and then like 5 other guys right next to us were Jets fans and all behind us was about 15-20 more Jets fans... Towards the end of the game we were screaming in there faces and basically ran them all out of their OWN stadium!! We had the chant going pretty strong all day... definitely got into their heads BIG TIME!!! After the game all the Jets fans stayed at the stadium to celebrate together and we went crazy.... It was definitely the best game Ive been to....

6. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Haha, I heard a nice jets chant on tv towards the end of the game

7. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Yeah, that was pretty loud.

8. dmarz45

that was all us baby!!!

9. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

The funny thing is that there are much better restaurants in that area, lol. Did you check out the bathroom with the two way mirror for a wall? That thing freaked me out the first.

San Diego delenda est.

10. dmarz45

hahaha yeah it was pretty cool... bathroom is MADDDD dark tho.... Yeah I got a chicken sandwich there and it was just disgusting... real shitty chicken lol....We were just trying to watch the game real quick and get some food and somebody by the stadium told us to go there so we just hit it up real quick bc it was RIGHT there....

11. cassie96

cassie96 Member

Sweeeeet! Glad that you had a great time!

12. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

That's awesome man!! I remember going to Lambeau in 2006 when we beat the Packers 38-10...GREAT road trip! You miss the Meadowlands crowd going nuts, but road trips are great. And Packers fans are the best around. Congrats on seeing the victory in person!! Sounded like an awesome trip!!!

13. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

I drove to that game 2. My " packs get coles for x-mas" sign was on TV during a field goal. Front row back endzone. Awesome fans but only get 1 beer at a time my second one froze before I could drink it.

14. cassie96

cassie96 Member

LOL.....frozen beer!!!!?????

Thanks for "doin' us proud!"!!!! Great job on the sign!

15. Greenlantern88

Greenlantern88 New Member

JETS Chant??

What was it??

16. AbstraKt

AbstraKt New Member

Got back yesterday... just over 14 hrs round trip from Memphis. Sat in section 118 (visitor's side), row 22. Saw an old man w/a JETS jacket get tackled to the ground UFC-style after the game.

17. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

You didn't back him up??

Child please- lol

18. JOISEYJET

JOISEYJET New Member

It was absoulutely an Insane experience out there we had seats on the 10 yrd`line row 2 the JETS FANS in the 1st few rows all the way along the lower level we loud the whole game ,and atthe end of the game most all JET fans met at the 50 Yard line lower level section chanting to our players and if you could have heard all the JET FANS WALKING out of that place down the Cincy. streets & bars that night it was a once in a lifetime experience for a JET fan. Amazing.....

19. dmarz45

yes sir I was there!!! It was a GREAT night!! Definitely one I will remember for the rest of my life.. the people there are great and I really would love to go back for another game...