Tomlinson - "We look forward to playing them(Jets), should be a good game."

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by EcKo151, Jan 10, 2010.

1. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

You call this talking football? Keep that rah-rah shit to your own board. You want to talk x's and o's, fine. Otherwise, get the fuck out you bridge-dwelling waste of bandwidth.

2. Marblex

Marblex New Member

I don't understand some of you guys views on Norv Turner.

There is a reason his team went 13-3 and is a leading contender for coach of the year...

3. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

No one is saying he can't win during the regular season, which means nothing. He has a history of shitting the bed in the playoffs, when it counts, that's what makes him a bad coach, b/c that is all that people remember.

4. Marblex

Marblex New Member

Fair enough I suppose, although he is 4-3 in the post season. Oh well, at the end of the day we can debate who is better at what all week but it wont make a difference. Whoever wins this game will deserve their place in the championship game and I will be rooting for you guys to win it all if you do upset us.

5. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Does the SD moron (chargeher) remind anyone else of raiderjoe? The similarities are uncanny.

6. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Probably because he has a career winning percentage of 47%. Or because he's a homer....take your pick.

And don't get self righteous about 13-3 and COY, they beat shit teams. Only two wins worth a shit were against Dallas and Phili and that was by a combined 11 points. I'm sure those 2 wins vs KC and those 2 wins vs OAK were real hard fought victories...

7. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

Huh? Running and defense remember Marty ball. If the chargers are going to win it will be a short passing game because with longer pass routes the issue will be pressure.
    The Jets will run and eat up clock that is the way we are built.

8. SdChargeher

SdChargeher New Member

Interesting I got accused twice of being the local dipshit raider fan. But alas no. Although 90 pct of my family is from the san fran oakland bay area... so that may have something to do with it. My parents were just smart and moved to San Diego.

9. ........

........ Trolls

Huh? You couldn't be more wrong. You do realize he's not Marty Schottenheimer, right? He has a career winning playoff record of .571 and is 3-2 (.600) since coming to SD. It's his regular season record that's always been dreadful. I'm surprised none of the Chargers fans realized that.

10. SdChargeher

SdChargeher New Member

The Chargers have a way of turning short passes into long gains. The problem I see for the jets is this. They love to blitz. Against a team with the best screen game in the league that isn't a good thing. I have a feeling they will get burned acouple times because of this. The key will be whether it happens early or late... or all game. If it happens late it will be after the jets get pressure with rivers long 7 step drops. Which could mean a turnover or 2. Against the best defense in the league I could see that happening. in the end though I think it evens out because Sproles Gates LT and Nanee can be deadly on screens. Still I see the Jets having to put up at least 27 points to win this game and I don't know if they can do that with a rookie qb on the road.

11. SdChargeher

SdChargeher New Member

Charger fans are more than happy with Norv. Playoff wins. Championship appearances 11 wins in a row and who knows what else this year?

12. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Charger fans are football mindless morons.

I'm sure you can wax your board well, but this is a real big boy sport.

Go read a book and comeback.

Moved huh?? So when the Chargers are losing you have a automatic out to root for someone else just like every other Charger faggot fan.

I hope they wear that cutesy baby blue, Grrrr- lol

13. SanchezToEdwards

We put up 24 points against the Bengals D and your D isn't as good as there's.

We have the #1 ranked Pass D..if we shut down Rivers and your wide receivers then will win.

Can't wait for next week

14. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

He has a point... our D matches bad with their O (let's not get f'ed by screens) but so does their D match bad with our O (not very good vs the run).

We'll just have to wait and see!

PS I don't get all the hate vs this guy, he hasn't been offensive or anything... let's stay classy guys!

15. SdChargeher

SdChargeher New Member

The mistake I see many of your fans making is thinking the Chargers can't run. It's like the colts in 2006 when many would say their defense is awful but the truth was they stepped it up big time towards the end of the season and in the playoffs. The Chargers run game as of late has been much better than the majority of the season. Like Norv Turner said we could have gotten LT 12 or 1300 yards but we don't have to be that kind of team anymore. I can say the chargers receivers will make some spectacular plays. Also that There isn't a defense in the league right now that will just shut down the Chargers. I mean 23 straight games with 20 or more means you can pencil in 20 plus for us this game. I can't say the same for your offense. No offense. (no pun intended)

16. Fiberlight1

Fiberlight1 New Member

San Diego fan here.. Congrats on the win yesterday.. Hugely impressive D and you definitely have a stud in Revis.

Should be a great game we have coming up..

However, Sanchize Prime should try to be a little classier. We may have a reputation for fairweather fandom, but alot of us have lived in SD for many years and have a deep respect for the team.. and have been through all the years.. including the Ryan Leaf era and the early years before LT..

And we're definitely not "faggot fans" as you put it..

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

ah san diego.....german for whales vagina

18. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

how has he usually screwed up? in two seasons in San Diego he made it to the second round of the playoffs and the AFC Championship game. we'd all love for Rex to screw up that bad in his first two seasons if that is screwing up.

19. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

The issue with your statement is we could have gotten 12 oe 1300 hundred yrds this year but.... The but should be concerning. The chargers are a good team but it has been proven in the NFL running the ball and great defense wins championships. All of the past sb winners have ran the ball wel and had great defenses. . Even if the chargers get past the Jets they will not stop the next team. Gonna be a good game but look at the entire picture. of those 23 games 8 are against bad raider and chief teams shall we continue now out of the remaining teams how many have been against the top rated defenses lets say top 3 not even top the top rated defense> just quick check shows 2 loses this year to Baltimore and Pitt with close games with the Giants and the skins. I hate to point this out to you butthe Jets defense is better then any of those. It is going to come down to who has the ball the longest and if you can create a run game through screen passes rather then actually running it.
    Just remember this is not the same Jet team from 2 years ago

20. ShaunPhillips

ShaunPhillips New Member

Congrats on beating Chad Painter and JT O'Sullivan and then a Bengals team that treated yesterday like a preseason game. Sunday will be a bit different.