No Alcohol Sunday

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hofstra Jet, Dec 30, 2009.

1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Then...it wasnt intended for you...so no offense. Perhaps its me....it probably is. I have a bunch of friends that drink for games..and a few? well....I dont get it. I just see them on the ride home....it doesnt seem like it was a great day win or lose.

2. jaywayne12

Now this is an interesting concept.

3. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

atleast it will save us 50 bucks,screw it anyway, get sauced in the parking lot if you really feel the need to be black out drunk to watch football, nonetheless a win and in game.

4. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

ummm do they serve beer in the luxury boxes for night games? Anyone know?

5. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Good question, I'll be sitting in the box on Sunday too

6. jonnyd

im thinkin they have to no?

7. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Yeah, teams and stadiums tend to do anything for the luxury box holders.

8. jonnyd

I mean the whole point of the box is the bar and food and shit no

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i never did understand this either. how exactly do you enjoy a game that you can barely remember? seems like a HUGE waste of time and money. you could stay home with a bottle and get drunk alot cheaper. you really cant tell the difference when your that drunk anyway.

a big issue is that alot of football fans are really fans of the game. they are fans of the festivities, they are fans of the fact they can go get drunk and their wife wont know any better when they get home sunday night. they dont really enjoy watching the game, they arent the type who will watch a football game just because its football. these are the dipshits who cheer when we have the ball.

they are misguided football fans. i would rather be coherent and able to follow the game and enjoy it. but it is fun watching them make asses of themselves and get thrown out. as long as they arent in my section.

this one drunk jackass used to walk around the mezz talking to everyone and used to always be told to leave... finally one week he came up all drunk and some guy punched him dead in the balls, dude almost fell off the mezz section. it was absolutely hilarious.

10. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

you mean they couldn't care less about the team "schtruggulling"....they just want to kiss you?? :lol::lol:

ok,ok, I know I'm going to hell for that

11. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

or the loss in life

12. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

So just fire a blunt or snort a line instead.

13. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

B.y.o.b.!!!!

14. jonnyd

dude they btter have beer in this damn box

15. jaywayne12

ahhh...now Im older than most of you..but that would be my option. The game is more intense...you cant take your eyes off how many timeouts we have...your wondering during the commercial breaks..what would I be doing at home right now? The crowd is louder...your in a peaceful yet cheering the team on mood....and the hot dogs? Well its as if the most respected restaurant in NYC brought them down especially for this game.

That, I guess, was my point. I have gone to many an event in my life...being drunk...and firing up a blunt...I do not understand the comparisons.

Snorting a line would be fine with about 4 minutes to go and the place half emptied out to give you much room for roving and exiting at the pace you would need under that particular influence.

I never got pulled over stoned...I should have been pulled over drunk many a time years ago. If my kids were about to get in the car...I would prefer they be under the influence of the stuff that would keep them in the right lane with the kid in the back seat still yelling that they are going to fast.

To each his own.

16. jaywayne12

excellent points..and lets face it..out of 70000..its only about 800 that fall into this category..but they take up about 15 percent of the place..if you know what I mean.

17. jaywayne12

ok...Im posting way too much in here..lol..but yeah! They turn to me from 3 rows away and want to high five on a Jones run of 4 yards for a first down! On touchdowns? I turn my back and make eye contact with the lights...Im sure he passes on me only because I might be even more f'd up then he is.

18. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Link please. I like beer.

19. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

i had the misfortune of going to a game with a guy who was so shitfaced he was yelling at a bills fan kid who was like 13 (and we lost...yeah it was this years bills game)...i was like dude are you fuckin kidding me your embarassing...yeah he got kicked out needless to say....but these people just annoy the shit out of me...you want to get shitfaced and make noise goto the bar...i'm not saying people shouldn't drink if they chose to drink and have a good time...you want to get drunk go for it...but when it's at the slurring shitfaced stage its like really?

20. Drew

Drew Active Member