POSSIBLE Snowstorm Sunday

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jaywayne12, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Yeah, I realized how stupid my idea was originally -- blame it on the hangover from last night

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

Lot 13/17 is where I am every week

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

I live in Middlesex County. It's starting to get bad here now. Every other team moved to 4:15 pm but the Jets of course stay at 1 pm. YOu think they'll plow the lot for us in the morning or will we have to shovel out a spot?

4. BigGorilla

BigGorilla New Member

You are insane if you're planning on driving down from Hartford Sunday morning for this game. But then I plan on taking the Ural out for a bike ride tomorrow afterthe driveway is shoveled, so what do I know.

5. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I wonder if the NFL is keeping the game at 1pm so they don't clog the 4:15 slot with all the big games. It's all about the TV ratings my friends.

6. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Getting up before 7 to shovel tomorrow, even if it fire was falling from the sky Ill b goin to the game.

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I am now in nj. Left mass early. Roads were not that bad. From Hartford you'll be fine, the roads will be clear in the am.

8. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

You have no idea. The storm is picking up steam and will be nastiest in early morning hours.

9. HOI

HOI Active Member

I'm in central NJ...I just took the dogs out and it is totally fucked out there. My understanding is that all this bullshit is pushing north now. I would say its not really going to get really bad up there till after mid night.

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I thought it was supposed to be done by 6 am.

That's why I left this am.

I probably should just shut up rather than encourage someone to get into their car and wreck.

So, I hope everyone arrives safely.

See you at the game.

11. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

hopefully everybody gets where they need to be safe and sound. I will be watching on tv from the leather couch. not sure if we are gonna get too much snow in mass but i certainly hope we do.

12. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

I'm on south shore of LI, border of Nassau and Suffolk. It's brutal out there now and getting worse by the hour. I am not very confident the LIRR will be running well by 10am. Driving will be worse.

What a waste of $$$ on tickets. The Jets are screwing their fans not changing the time of this game.

13. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

It might be done but road clearing and trains take hours and hours after to get up to speed. This isn't Buffalo or Syracuse this is NY, they are terrible at this stuff.

14. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

That atta boy!!

15. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

It took me an hour and 47 minutes to get from New Brunswick to Keyport. The roads in Monmouth County are absolutely atrocious. And 18 up by NB.

16. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I just drove from Hamilton to north Brunswick in 35 minutes.

17. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

Including tomorrow I guess? Will stop by and say hey if I know where about in the lot you are.. I park in the next section over...

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

They are not moving the game to 4 because they don't want to lose the National game, Bengals at SD in the NY market. Douche bags. 4PM would be perfect, enough time for everyone to clean the property and have all the roads cleaned. Would have been a near sell out. Now, lucky if they get 30K. I will be there at 9:30 am and cooking. Screw it, this is gonna be a memorable time. Drive safely everyone

19. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

Back at you, drive safe... BTW you're my neighbor, I'm in 312...:beer:

20. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Well..it sucks..but in a way...we lucked out with this storm..could have been much worse.

Storm is pulling away now..and most areas on the Jersey side should be either letting up..or done in the next 3 or 4 hours. The stalling of the storm didnt last long and its pulling away at a decent clip as we speak.

That Christmas storm being advertised might just be a rain event...but that could change.

Will be there tomorrow so lets dress warm and scream our asses off. Go JETS!