Al Davis has forgotten more football. . .

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Sundayjack, Dec 2, 2009.

1. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

When are you gonna change your sig to read:

T.O. = Marketing ploy..... We all got suckered!!!!

2. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

I'll wait until he's officially gone, or until the BILLS are officially eliminated from the playoffs. Don't worry, should be soon, not this week though.:wink:

3. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Haha. Fair enough. Hope Revis makes that a reality tonight.

4. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

He played him very well in the first matchup. The neutral site feel to this game is going to suck T.O's energy. It depends how the OL holds up. If they can make holes for Freddie, then the passing game might open up. I think between the two, Lee should have a bigger game. He always seems to have good games against you guys.

On your side, I'm thinking you're just going to run it down our throat. The DOLPHINS (for some unknown reason) went away from the run game last week, when Ricky was putting up solid numbers. I doubt Rex makes that mistake. If our DL can plug the holes, we got a good chance, but that's a big if.

5. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I think we'll all be sad one day when we no longer have Al Davis and the Raiders to rely on for comedy. I honestly don't know what will replace the sheer retardation in the NFL when that day comes. I hope its not the Jets. I truly hope Al Davis sticks around right up until the end. I don't want to know a world without Al Davis and the Raiders in it.

6. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Quoted for Awesome.