Pull Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

Nothing lies like stats. I watch the game unlike you. You google a season and sum it up by the numbers of one game. The fact of the matter is Peyton Manning was 3-13 because of a horrible defense which was my original argument.

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Yea, Peyton Manning threw all 28 picks in one game. He didn't average close to 3 picks a game over the 1998 season.

...the fact of the matter is this: you don't know shit.

#322 Mr Electric, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  3. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

I actually remember Batch that year. I had him in my fantasy league as a backup. He looked good and then fell off the face of the earth.

4. SettlerDawg

SettlerDawg Well-Known Member

Uhhhh... the fastest way out of mediocrity is for Sanchez to develop, yet you want to slow down his development by sitting him, not only for the rest of the season, but for next year too? There's something called muscle-memory, and he isn't going to develop reflexes, composure, and accuracy by holding a clipboard. He needs to be able to see-and-react to real situations.

5. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

Where were you back then that you think Indy's defense was good. Please clean up the language and have a little respect. This why people hate us Jets fans.

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

First off, fuck you.

Secondly, I never said the Colts' defense was good. I said the entire team, except Marshall Faulk, was terrible.

Have you noticed how everyone in this thread is against you? Have a little respect and delete you account.

7. SettlerDawg

SettlerDawg Well-Known Member

People don't hate Jet fans. They laugh at Jet fans because Jet fans want a new coach every year and they place judgment on rookies 9 games into a season.

8. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

One of the mods must have been sleeping on the job when you signed up. If you could come up with an actual argument as to why Sanchez should be benched, no one would be telling you to shut up.

-"He's not good at reading the defense" You're right, he'll learn better by not doing it!
    -"I'm not using the injury to Jenkins as an excuse for the defense' struggles" Of course, Sanchez has to be the reason they are not getting the pressure that they used to. Having the starting NT in a 3-4 defense go down NEVER hurts the team, right?
    -"Brady was a 6th round pick and kept on the practice squad because the CS wanted to develop him." So the Jets' CS is just holding Marcus Henry back for a couple of years until they feel he is ready to break all of Jerry Rice's records and make Edwards or Cotchery the 3rd WR?

^This is what makes you a goddamn idiot.

#328 CatoTheElder, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

so intrepid-man is being killed in more than one thread.

he must suck.

i'm too lazy to get involved.

10. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Where else are they killing him? I'd like to see it being done from a spectator's POV.

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

eh it was just two posts in the Rex Ryan crying thread.

i jumped the gun.

12. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Do you have something specific to say, or are you just in the mood to attack me?