Pull Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I didn't know fans played on Sundays? Shut the hell up before I rip the shit out of you.

I assume you are a fucking troll because you have a stupid avatar and you have nothing to say. You're a shitty poster in a sea of retards.

It's hilarious that some of these retards actually think this is a playoff caliber team right now. We have a rookie quarterback. He's not going to develop into a winner over night - no quarterbacks do. For those of you who thought this season was going to be a huge success, you're a bunch of dumb asses.

You're right, I'm not happy because this board is over-flowing with down syndrome-esque posters like yourself.

I'm fine with Mark Sanchez struggling. I knew there'd be ups and downs and I'm okay with it. If he's struggling two or three seasons from now, then we can give up on him...but not now, not yet.

These losses can't be put just on him. Our defense is struggling too. This is an entire team that has to be rebuilt and Ryan is starting with the most important position: quarterback.

I want this team to turn it around as well, but there's a couple huge differences between you and me: I know this game and you don't. I know this team and you don't. I know this board and you don't. So do everyone a favor and get the hell out of here.

#301 Mr Electric, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

1. How is he supposed to "develop off of the field"? The point of putting him on the sidelines would be to: a)protect him from getting killed behind a horrible OLine(we have a good one); b)allow him to learn from a better QB(we don't have one) or; c)make sure he has time to digest a difficult playbook(already proved he can manage it better than Kellen Clemens, that is why he is starting). The best way for him to develop as a quarterback is to play quarterback.

2. How the fuck does a football team lose its games based on what the fans do? Fans are not on the field, they don't call the plays, and they sure as shit do not make the personnel decisions. Dumbest thing you've posted yet.

3. Sanchez led the drive that gave this team the lead against the Jaguars, did the same in the first Dolphins game, and was about to do the same in the second Dolphins game until Faneca decided to give his assignment a free release on a direct path to Sanchez on 3rd and 4th down. Yes, he had two terrible games (Saints, Bills) and he has been having trouble getting into a rhythm but he is facing more blitzes in the first half than he had previously seen. What the Hell more do you want from THE ROOKIE?

Also, this:

3. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

I'm not putting the losses on Sanchez but much like a young pitcher they could kill this kid mentally before he even gets started. You really need to clean your act up too. This gutter mentality makes all jets fans look bad when you have that kind of attitude.Obviously you don't know as much as you think you do about the NFL or you'd know the losing every week can become a bad habit. As for the Avatar I like my avatar to reflect what's going on with my team right now and that is what's happening. Keep it classy huh.

4. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Another rocket scientist is back on-line.

When did he crawl from under his rock???

5. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

[​IMG]

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

You do realize that Peyton Manning went 3-13 as a rookie...on a team with Marvin Harrison and Marshall Faulk, right???

I've earned the right to say whatever the fuck I want to you.

This gutter mentality? You're the one shitting all over our franchise quarterback and head coach.

7. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

He had a good drive at the end of the game against the jags but he had a subpar game against a subpar team. I can't use the Dolphins as a measuring stick either as they are not even a .500 team. He's got potential and I don't want him to be a quarterback that just learns how to lose. Let's build the team up first and then bring him along slowly. He can learn off the field by learning to read defenses first..Something he is horrible at right now and something that takes years to learn. That's where an experienced QB comes in handy and that's something that Pennington was excellent at.

8. CatoTheElder

Wow, what amazing insight. I'm so glad we finally have someone posting on this board who has seen more than one football game!

What the Hell did you expect from the team led by two rookies that lost two of their best players in Jenkins (defense) and Washington (offense/special teams)? If you really want to see a good way to rattle Sanchez's confidence, take the team away from him halfway through the season and don't let him take over again for a year. How the fuck is that exactly supposed to help his confidence? If he is at all rattled, he's not showing it.

#308 CatoTheElder, Nov 17, 2009
  9. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

Peyton Manning went 3-13 because his defense was horrible. Half way through his rookie season he already looked like a seasoned pro. Tom brady wasn't ready his rookie season and spent most of it on the practice squad. But he learned a ton under Bledsoe. That's what I want for Sanchez. He has all the potential in the world, I just don't want to wreck the guy.

10. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

1. Have you seen Manning's rookie stats? The guy threw 28 INTs. I guess you can blame his defense for that though...He looked like a seasoned pro half way through, ehh? That must be why he threw 16 picks in the first 8 games and 12 in the final 8 games.

2. Tom Brady was a mediocre college quarterback, that's why he was a 6th round pick. You can't compare him to anybody in this league. Brady is a once in a lifetime story in this league. He was on the practice squad as a rookie, because no one thought he was a pro caliber quarterback.

#310 Mr Electric, Nov 17, 2009
  11. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

I hear you but every team has injuries and I'm not going to use that as an excuse. As for the rookies that's my point. We shouldn't have a rookie leading the offense right now.If they don't do something about that in the offseason we're going to be looking at a .500 team again next year. I'm pretty sick of mediocrity aren't you?

12. CatoTheElder

1. Sure, if you take away all of his success, he'll look like an absolute piece of shit! Just like if you completely ignore my heartbeat and my lungs taking in oxygen, you'll have all of the evidence in the world to prove that I'm a corpse!

2. There is a reason that teams have practice. It's because you learn the more by actually doing something than by reading about it or being told how to do it. Anyone who has ever played a form of organized sports knows that the one place you learn and improve better than in practice is actual competition against opponents who actually want to beat you.

You're a freaking idiot. Please stop wasting space on this board.

13. DisgruntledLionFan

DisgruntledLionFan Active Member

Manning 8 games in looked like Stafford does now. Not good and throwing the ball 30+ times per.

There was talk that Charlie fucking Batch was playing better at the time.

14. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

thats totally fake.

15. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

Bardy was on the Practice squad because they wanted him to develop. Obviously the Pats thought he was a pro caliber QB and we should have been so lucky to think that.They developed Matt cassell slowly also and he looked pretty good last year. I'll reiterate . Manning was "3-13" because his defense was horrible. He threw picks because he was playing from behind all game. He also threw a lot of good passes and was an ace at reading defenses by the end of his rookie year.

16. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

Only in Detroit was there talk that Batch was playing better and I suspect it was only at your house after a case of beer.

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Actually Manning was intercepted 12 times in his last 8 games (that would be the same number of interceptions that Sanchez has now through 9 games) and the Colts went 2-6 in those 8 games. He was the reason they lost their last game of the season against Carolina (a 4-12 team), going 17 for 34 for 225 yards and 2 picks against the 30th ranked pass defense in the NFL.

Do some basic research before you post here. It will keep you from getting embarrassed by the facts.

#317 Br4d, Nov 17, 2009
  18. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

You don't put great players on your practice squad. It's a fucking scout team for guys that aren't good enough to be on your game day roster.

Peyton Manning and the 1998 Colts were 3-13 because that entire team except Marshall Faulk was terrible. When you throw 28 interceptions in a season, it's pretty obvious that your team is going to be behind in almost every game.

Mark Sanchez has thrown a lot of good passes as well - he still sucks though, right?

19. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

This is amazing..Get off the board because I disagree with you. What a great fan. Keep buying jerseys and supporting mediocrity. You guys really need to clean this place up. I can't believe the moderators let you get away with this.

20. DisgruntledLionFan

DisgruntledLionFan Active Member

Nah, it wasn't only in Detroit.

There were people in Palo Alto as well.

I know that no one was saying that Manning looked like a seasoned pro, though.