jets @ New England ~ ~ ~

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kelly, Nov 17, 2009.

1. In TB We Trust

In TB We Trust New Member

Then you are a pathetic excuse for a "fan". That statement is completely retarded. To hate another team more than you love your own is just sad.

2. discostu570

discostu570 Active Member

your right, that fact is fun.

Whoopee!

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Even if we lost from here on out and beat the Patriots twice, I'll consider it a successful season. Sanchez would be 2 and 0 vs Brady. Wow, who could of thought of that before the season. With a win in Foxboro next week, my confidence would be through the roof. I can definitely see New England drop the next two against the Jets and in New Orleans and the Jets win the next in Foxboro and at the Meadowlands against the Panthers.

4. discostu570

discostu570 Active Member

And ditto the person who said beating the Pats twice makes up for a lot of whats wrong this year. Look at the last 6 or 7 years, the Pennington years mostly, and think how much different they might have been if we'd gone even .500 with the Patriots.

2 wins over the Patriots isn't quite as good as the playoffs, but its the next best thing.

5. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Well yeah I do hate this Pats with the utmost passion. But I'm not gonna lie, we're a rebuilding team and this would be the kind of game we would need to win to breathe life into the team. I said I didn't care about what their record was after the Pats, but of course I would still be hoping for wins.

6. In TB We Trust

In TB We Trust New Member

The Jets have a zero chance of winning this week. Z-E-R-O. Not happening. Your team is not good at all, and ours is very very good.

Now, I know sometimes bad teams beat good teams (week 2 would be an example of that) but that won't happen again.

The best part is, you guys can insult me and the Pats all you want but I have the satisfaction of knowing that you know I'm right!!!

7. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

If we can't beat them end Brady's career. He can be Mr Mom for Giselle

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I love when sportscasters bring up stats like that. I hope they talk about it a lot on Sunday.

9. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

LETS GO JETS! I believe Jets will win this Sunday! Yes, i have said bad things about the jets and was going to give up in the past few weeks, but i was wrong because If you are a true jet fan, you will never ever give up on your own favorite team! No matter what happens! I hope the Jets players have the desire and beliefs in themselves that they can win the game!

10. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

If the Jets can win this game, they can restore confidence in the best of ways, and maybe even go on enough of a tear to somehow squeak out a 10-6 wild card berth?

11. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

I think there's a decent chance the Pats have a hangover game so to speak and the Jets capitalize on this. Fun fact: the last time the Patriots lost two games in a row, they lost to the Colts and then the Jets at home in November (2006). This past loss was so crushing I really think the Pats might be thrown off for the entire week.

That or they are just more focused and the score is 42-3 at the half. Should be a fun week that culminates with one team getting kicked in the nuts for a second consecutive game.

12. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

I'll sign on for either or BOTH!!!

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Bah, wishing for Brady's career to end is weak. I would prefer to watch his game decline with that knee and have it end in the misery of knowing how good he once was and the futile yearning to get it back.

14. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

If we win the game it will just set all of us fans up for another monumental disappointment down the stretch.

15. Intrepid-Man

Intrepid-Man New Member

As much as I hate to admit it you're probably right. You guys ripped a pretty decent Colts defense the other night. I think you may be overstating your point a little bit but I don't expect to win this Sunday the Patriots are just too good and we're floundering right now. I don't have any delusions of grandeur and our coach is falling apart at the seams. He needs to cheer himself up with a good chinese buffet.

16. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Back up his shit talk? Its his rookie year as a head coach, the shit talk will come around full circle within the coming years, just wait. And by the way jet fans, this could be the last game of the season that there is hope for playoffs, the way i see it, im pumped and ready for a jets victory. Whats the point of counting them out now? Im willing to enjoy every last thread of hope. Is one more letdown really gonna matter at this point?

17. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I honestly think you might lose. Im sure of it actually.

18. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

at least belichick took that title away from him a little bit with that genius call on sunday night.

19. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Fuck the Patriots. You call yourself a Jets fan?

Grow some balls.

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

hey man winning streaks always start with one win right :up: