Pull Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Nov 15, 2009.

1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

maybe you should actually watch the game.....instead of pining for that idiot on the bench.....

2. sethgilistro

sethgilistro New Member

the hit was well after it left his hand and didn't affect anything ...

3. sethgilistro

sethgilistro New Member

i have the sunday ticket...and i watch every second

4. ihatethedolphins3

ihatethedolphins3 New Member

we are a running team, that is our bread and butter, we needed to establish it early and get there defense tired and on their heels, sanchez, if anything, isn't being babied enough, we pound the rock early in the game and keep our d fresh

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I have the Sunday Ticket as well...and I haven't missed a second either. It's funny we have differing opinions.

I guess your problem is that missing chromosome.

6. sethgilistro

sethgilistro New Member

tell me where his arm is buddy ....the longest throw i think i have seen is 53 yds to clowney .... pretty average to me

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

There was no air under that deep throw whatsoever. Maybe that shit worked at USC when on a play action you have a receiver with 8 steps on a DB. Cotch had a step and a lob over his shoulder would have at least given him a play on the ball. PI or not it was a bad bad throw. Sanchez will learn tho

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

if you're so enamored with arm strength....maybe you should buy a Jamarcus Russell jersey.

9. sethgilistro

sethgilistro New Member

i love being american ...freedom of speech

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If you are not considering that in NY with a rookie QB you are in the wrong city to be in that profession.

Sanchez is going to get booed fairly soon and when that happens we'll all have lost something that could have been and now likely never will. I learned a lot from watching Richard Todd early on, at the time I thought I was watching the next Namath with growing pains and it only occurred to me years later that what I was really watching was an organizational fantasy that they could turn Todd into Namath instead of just developing Todd.

We lost a huge amount as Jets fans from that organizational failure. We're having the process happen again now with Sanchez and I hate watching it happen because I know how long it was between Todd and Sanchez and I doubt I'll live to see the next guy who has that kind of potential.

For me this is the chance that the Jets have to develop a great QB and become a dynasty. Realistically it's probably the last chance before they get lucky in 2043 or so.

11. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I am thrilled w/ Sanchez's progress, every week I see steps being taken. He still makes mistakes, he's still struggling makinf certain throws but overall I couldn't be more pleased w/ where he is at. He's played well enough to win 7 games. The tally right now is he cost us 2 games(NO, Buf), the D cost us 2(at Mia, Jax) and the STs cost us 1(vs. Mia).

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

FYP! Look up 21st chromosome on wikipedia, knucklehead.

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

talk all you want.....the "retarded" usually do.

You'll get tired at some point....and fall asleep in a corner.

14. ihatethedolphins3

ihatethedolphins3 New Member

yea this is one of those fans that give us a bad name, he was watching with idiot blinders, calling

15. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

He has to take his lumps if we baby him it's not going to help. Great QB's are tough as nails if they aren't they will never be great.

16. sethgilistro

sethgilistro New Member

braylon should get the nod at qb lol

17. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

You can't worry about morons in the stands or writing columns(I'm opne of those morons in the stands). if you start calling plays based on crowd reaction you should be coaching in HS not in the NFL.

The QB is progressing very well. If rex didn't open his mouth before the season we'd all be pretty pleased w/ where he and the team is but he skyrocketed expectations w/ his big talk.

Coming into this year I was looking at 6-7 wins bu the big talk and 3-0 start changed that. At the end of the day if the QB keeps progressing and we go 6-10, 7-9 I'll be ok w/ it.

18. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Pulling Sanchez would have been dumb. The guy didnt play that bad. His accuracy hasnt been that great but he isnt playing bad enough to be pulled.

He's played well during some points of the game and bad in some points of the game as well. He's been inconsistant. Typical of a rookie QB. I think pulling him when he doesnt really deserve to be pulled would have done more harm then good.

People that want to pin this loss on him are not watching. Was it his fault Braylon Edwards dropped a 2 pt convo and fumbled the football? Was it his fault that the D let the Jaguars drive down the field for the winning score?

Sanchez isnt doing a bad job. We need a new Offensive Coordinator and Sanchez needs more time to grow.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Then baby him the way the Steelers babied Roethlisberger and the Ravens babied Flacco. Make him a secondary part of the offense that only kicks in when the main attack has been established.

The Jets are treating Sanchez like he's a rookie Peyton Manning, and earth to Jets - he's not a rookie Peyton Manning.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

come back when you pass the 3rd grade.

It's must be cool for you..... being the only person in your class with pubic hair.