17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

Just went to Jets website and read that chat from today. Glad that psl and non psl can park together but this is a mess. I take the parkway to route 3 to get in and some friends take the turnpike. Does that mean the Jets will now determine how I drive to the stadium?

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Yes, and don't forget to consult the weekly chart posted on the website to find out what the required brand of underwear is for that game

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

el since that post and today I got offered Giant's PSLs 4k or 5k but I may pass. I would not want to be a member of any club that would let me in.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

So I guess they aren't soldout??

I is that other guy not getting offers but you are, PM that guy because he's a Giant fan and wants in.

Hook em up-

5. GordonGecko

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha the jets are communists! i cannot for any reason fathom what the fuck they are thinking assigning parking areas by where you "live" that is the MOST retarded thing i have heard since they decided to sell psls.

someone said it is like they have no idea about the gameday experience and they are so right. to hear that nipple headed moron talk in that chat just reminded me how absolutely douche this whole thing is trying to be. ugh it makes me sick to hear about all these "amenities" such a load of crap.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Giants are completely sold out lower sideline and entire upper deck. They have lots of club seating available to general public and they have lots of 4k and 5k Mezz and LL EZ PSLs for sale to wait list people below a certain number, not to general public.

However, second payment is due now and people who lost job may back out and people have not found out yet where they are sitting in a zone. Suppose you get a seat wtih a terrible view you will most likely back out.

After allocation is done Giants will re-offer seats to sale to rest of waiting list and then if left over to General public. Giants only committed to doing seat allocation by year end.

I heard a few people say they put in for two seats in Mezz at 4k a seat as it is fullly refundable and if they get a bad seat will just ask for money back. That could be 10-20% of people bailing.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Gordon the guys kept pushing me to buy a "sold out" seat. He even said you need to look at info on Jets site as the viewer is not working on the seats at Giants site I want to buy on Giants site as they are sold out. Funny. I know a few Giants fans who make a heck of a lot more than me, 500K + a year who bought a 1K psl just on principal. Giants fans may have some rich folk in stands but you don't stay rich by giving away your money like a new lottery winner.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Section 322 row 21

Guys, my friend just told me that section 322 row 21 towards Jets bench by corner has a pair only 2 seats away from the aisle still available. Most likely gone today.

The other nine seats in UD EZ are in sets of three and more toward middle of EZ and row 25 or 26. Someone must have moved to club, they are not great seats but a pretty good deal to someone who was not even a ticket holder in 2009.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If this is true, assigning lots based on where you live, this is the tipping point for me. I mean, how nuch more shit can we take. They are breaking up my section, increasing the prices, sitting father away and now I have to find away to tailgate with my friends who come from the south when I come from the north. I have had it with the Jets. They are clueless and have no idea about their fan base. One and done fellas, I hate them

11. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

just got a call from Andy of the New York Jets Ticket Office. Seems my waitlist account that i gave up last year was up for seasons tix for next year.
    i asked about upper deck and only end zone last 2 rows available.then psl's i said no to the psl's.
    he asked why and i told him the jets are not worth the ticket price they are charging.
    he said fair enough.then take a upper deck. i told him no way the 4th row of the new stadium is the last row of Giants stadium.
    he told me it was backwards. that giants stadium is higher then the new stadium.i said he was lying.he then said no im not Giants stadium is built up stacked on top of each level. and the new stadium has no overlap.

i then told him 'Buddy, i took the tour and i was on the mezzanine level with was just as high as the upper of giants stadium.he then stuttered and said well the sightlines are better in the new stadium b/c the view is straight out not looking down.

i said good bye

fuckin liars.

12. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Crazy to even try to lie about that. A lot of fans have been walking between the two stadiums at every home game, we can see it with our own eyes.

13. 17a_tailgater

i know right ...
    lying right to me.just trying

14. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I didn't even take the tour and I know this much.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

what happened to UD Section 322 row 21? He only offered you a few rows back. It was a girl who called for tickets this morning who got that offer, proves the point that when a girl calls for tickets they get better seats.

16. 17a_tailgater

i didnt even haggle with him about actual seats.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Matt: Welcome to the New York Jets online chat. How can I help you today?
    Cindy: Hi I would like to buy a pair of tickets in the upper deck non-psl for next season for me and my sister, are any seats left and if so where?
    Matt: Hey Cindy. Are you a current season ticket holder?
    Cindy: No I am not. Sorry.
    Matt: Oh no, perfectly fine! Please pull up the seating chart so you know where I am quoting you.
    Are you able to speak on the phone? It's easier to go over locations.
    http://www.newjetsstadium.com/seating-chart.html
    Cindy: OK, I have it up. I can't call right now. But if you give me a number I will call later. just to get an idea, what are one or two of the best sections and rows left. Thanks CIndy.
    Matt: 973.549.4807 is my direct line
    322 row 21 only 2 seats away from the aisle. Great location, but they likely will NOT be there past lunch. There are only about 9 seats left in the Non-PSL seating area!

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

These "sales reps" are a cross between the guy who sells ShamWow on TV and Ron Popeil of RonCo, who sells all the shitty Taiwanese knife sets and the "Set it and.... FORGET IT" cookers.

All kidding aside, I never bothered trying to have a serious conversation with my rep. I knew all along he was full of shit and I was getting screwed, so I just went along with the best seats I could get out of him knowing these weren't really the best available seats but the best I could do at the time.

I'll never forgive Woody Johnson for this dispicable, demeaning, humiliating process. I had great seats for 25 years and every right to expect I'd have decent seats at a reasonable cost (albeit an increase... and I expected that of course). But never expected the deceit and bullshit and price gouging we've had to go through.

19. GordonGecko

I blame the NIMBY assholes on the west side who torpedo'd the Jets Stadium because they were stuck up pussies who never leave their apartments. If the Jets built that place tickets would have actually been worth something

20. Hoboken Jet

Hoboken Jet Member

After reading the transcript of the chat from yesterday, I can only assume that once again the Jets will have to back pedal on the parking situation. It will be pure chaos. Watch and see the Jets revise this parking plan several times until next July when tickets are mailed.
    One thing that I did not read....and was not addressed (someone please correct me): What about those who do not have season tickets? Will these people be allowed to pay on game day and park in the non-psl lots? The only reason for the passes the past few seasons was due to limited numbers of parking spots as a result of the construction. Once the old stadium is knocked down and the existing construction crap is removed, there once again will be PLENTY of parking. I guess there is no forward thinking, yet again.

This whole process has been a nightmare and it certainly does not surprise me that the entire waitlist has been exhausted.