17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

The Jets are holding better tickets aside for NEW potential buyers.
    A "guy" I know called up and asked what was available as if he was a new buyer. He was told a certain section, Row 4.

He called his rep back 1 minute later asking to buy these tickets. He was told these tickets were sold, he told them about his "friend" who called. Then he was told oh no they aren't sold they are on hold for people with higher seniority. Buyer has seniority from 85. Long story short he had a shit fit and complained to anyone he could, wrote emails to the manager and his rep.

10 minutes after the email he was offered better seats in this section row 2 on a isle. Of course he took them but this whole process was exposed. We all suspected they were doing this, but now to have proof makes me freakin sick and pissed.

I promised him I wouldn't post exact sections and all that because "big brother" is watching. I think this is absolutely BS. He wanted me to wait until today so he can sign his new contract.

Like ROJF said, certain PSL sections are apparently on the verge of being reduced. Apparently it's being said that they are nearly soldout when that is not the case.

Never the less I'm keeping my tix in 131 and not saying shit, I'd hate to be kicked out of the stadium or some crazy shit.

Sorry if I blew this up, but I was pissed when he told me about this BS.

#3981 MadBacker Prime, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

HA HA HA, Stubhub posted Jets Play-off tickets today. Are jets gong to ask for play-off money now on top of just asking for money for 2010 for PSL seats or $500 deposit per seat? How much money can you throw down this well, a few months from now they will also be looking for 2010 season ticket money. 10% unemployment baby.

3. MadBacker Prime

That is really odd-

They aren't even released yet, how the crap could they post those??

They have some in section 107 for $225 each, who the hell would buy a phantom ticket.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Want to Sell Jets PSLs for a living?

Inside Sales Representatives at New York JetsLocation: Florham Park NJ (Greater New York City Area)

URL: http://www.newyorkjets.com

Apply Now
    Type: Temporary Experience: Entry level Functions: Sales Industries: Sports Posted: October 28, 2009 Job Description
    Looking to get your foot in the door in the sports industry? Have a passion for sales? Here is your chance! Be a part of the sales force to sell out the New Jets Stadium, the ultimate sports and entertainment venue in the media capital of the world.
    The New York Jets are hiring part time Inside Sales Representatives, who are enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated to sell multiple seating options to sell out the stadium for the opening kickoff.
    Positions are project based and will last approximately 6 to 9 months. You must be able to work at least 25 hours per week. We offer a competitive compensation package, including hourly rate, aggressive commission plan, and unique Jets' bonuses. Top performers may have the opportunity to earn a permanent, full time position with the team.

Please email your cover letter and resume with subject line ?Inside Sales Representatives." to salesjob@newyorkjets.com.

Skills
    Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent phone manners
    Commitment to work in sports
    Strong attention to detail
    Superior organizational skills
    Sales experience not required, but helpful
    Cold calling experience a plus!
    Quick learner, with ability to work in a team environment

Additional Information
    Local candidates only, no relocation (Greater New York City Area).
    No third party applications.

Remember to PM me if you get the job to get me 50 yard line front row Upper Deck!

5. MadBacker Prime

^^^

That proves it right there, many were predicting that sales would be done by Christmas.

Things must not be going so well if they still have 9 months of work left.

70% sold my ass-

6. MadBacker Prime

I guess that's who's getting the best seats in the house-

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

and unique Jets' bonuses.

I thought that ment sell some 25K PSLS and you get your pick of Girls from Jets Flight Crew.

8. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

That's not a bonus, it's a bad joke!

9. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Just wanted to point out that this thread is nearing 4000 posts. Winner gets a free, autographed picture of 17A!!!

10. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

If they are anywhere near in the playoff hunt by Thanksgiving they send an invoice for two home playoff games, they do it every year. It's laughable because we haven't hosted a game since 2002, just two games since 1986. If you buy them you can either get a refund or roll the money into next season, which is what I normally do. If you don't buy them you don't lose your seats or anything, especially now.

11. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

yeah, they are gravely mistaken if they think i'm sending in another check to them this year for phantom playoff tix, since i'm not getting seasons for next year.

12. MadBacker Prime

Yeah that's what I do to, in lessons the hit in May.

I'm actually used to it now as being a form of early payment, lol Whenever we do get the bill.

13. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

14. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Yeah, I've already got $1,000 in for next year, if I can come up with the $500-600 for playoff tickets--a big if--it would make next spring a breeze.

15. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

I always ask for the money back - just thinking about the interest the Jets make on those "interest free loans" drives me crazy!

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I

Lets go Jets!

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Want

Lets go Jets!

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

To

Lets go Jets!