Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The reason Mike is wrong and this thread sucks is that in large part to Rex Ryan and this defense the Jets very easily could be 7-1 if they got better play out of a rookie QB and a few freak plays went their way. Do you fail to realize we absolutely dominated two pretty good teams in the Pats and Texans? Do you realize we held Miami to about 150 yards and stomped the wildcat? We shut down New Orleans and New England?

2. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

^He is the HC, not the D co-ordinator. Poor play in any facet comes back to him.

3. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

yeah this team could be very dangerous next year if we can get a flacco like step up from sanchez. the sooner he develops the sooner this team becomes a true threat.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Who cares? Fatty bashes us every week. He has some valid points he has made in the past, and some things he has said are nothing more than anti-Jets hate.

Disagree about the "joke" and the "excuses." What has he said that's an excuse? That the NYJ gave the fins three easy scores in the third quarter by failing to execute? That's not an excuse, that's a fact.

I do think that Ryan is overconfident at times. One example of that is not calling timeouts in Miami because he was sure that the D was going to stop the fins. Big mistake.

How does Fatcessa know that there is a bad atmosphere in the "locking room"? Did he say that he has spoken to players?

On the other hand, I do think Scott could take a lesson in humility, but I'd rather see a sore loser than a good loser. Either way, you didn't win.

This is just idiotic on its face. So the NYJ should have lost those games so they would be in a better place now? Dumb. Doesn't Fatty believe in critical thinking?
    Who cares if the NYJ are unlikeable. What team that has won multiple superbowls been likeable? The Cowboys of the 90s? The Pats*? I'd rather be hated by everyone in the NFL than be a loveable loser.

Not facts. Opinion, which is largely incorrect.

5. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Biggest regret is that this loss came right before a bye. Gonna be a very annoying 2 weeks on this board.

6. Mari0k

Mari0k New Member

Really?
    Do explain.
    Because first half was a pretty even game, with you guys out gaining us by a bit, had an opportunity in the redzone, but couldn't follow through. We come out flat, we punt, you guys score 3. We return a kick. Then strip you guys for six, then return another kickoff. Miami pretty much had 2 possesions in second half, 3 if you count the kneels, we we had 5-7 plays after half and punted it, and then didin't see the ball till mid of 4th q. Whose fault it is that Ginn ran for 2 straight touchdowns? Did the Miami Dolphins miss the tackles and let him run? During our second possesion, we march down the field, vs your all world D, with the game on the line and put up 6. You get the ball back, don't do anything with it and Devone Bess hands you the ball back. So on two possesion in 2nd half, we scored when it mattered, and our D stepped up when it mattered. The yards that we were outgained "4 to 1" were gained mainly after we went up by 2+ Tds. So no, you did not outplay us. We scored when it mattered, we stopped your offense when it mattered, thats why we won the game, not because of "3 plays"

7. jetsmetsfan

jetsmetsfan New Member

You are all wrong This team had not identity before Ryan, Now at least we know we are good we have talent but we have a rookie H/C and QB and a terrible offensive Coordinator we are in every game our defense is by far one of the better ones in the NFL and when this team starts to put it all together they will be dominant. This team is well balanced with Vets and youth. and not if but when they get their shit together you will all forget how you put this team down and will be right back on the band wagon again. Its ok to criticize but we're all Green inside and we should just support the growing pains. C'mon who really thought this team would be better than 8 and 8 this year anyway we got a little lucky early and this is why we're all down on the team. Lets go Lets SUPPORT our Gang Green and act big , talk big , play big. and the results will be big........

8. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

agreed. The thread has failed on so many levels but this is perhaps at the root of the whole problem. Rex Ryan=Franchise. I see a good team, even when we lose shitty games like yesterday. We are good but there are some bumps in the road. Lots of rookies. Give it some fucking time, Franseca can rot in hell.

9. jetsmetsfan

jetsmetsfan New Member

What an ass your offense scored 9 measly points and again we gave the fish a gift we lost the game but your crazy cat offense did nothing nada, zip, and your reject of a WR who you fin fans wanted cut this week. had to do something to save his job. Yeah we blew it on special teams but these are the mistakes I'll bet will not happen again. so really the dolphins still suck and are talentless beyond Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown.

10. jetsmetsfan

jetsmetsfan New Member

Franseca is an ass and always has been How can you criticize a rookie head coach He'll learn. Lets see what Franseca has to say when this team starts to dominate their opponents on a regular basis.and actually win the games.

11. Barry the Baptist

Well yes and no...

He is the HC but he isn't the one calling the shots on the offensive side of the ball. I think he has given Schott a long leash and my gut tells me Schott is on thin ice.

However he is a defensive guy and it is his scheme that has kept us in most games. He isn't telling guys where to line up but don't think that he doesn't have any influence on that side of things.

12. Mari0k

Mari0k New Member

Thats a great way to start off.
    Name calling, right of the bat.
    Both of our offenses scored 3 points a piece in 1st half.
    In the second half, we had two possesions. Marched down the field and scored a TD. Your D was well rested, but yet, didin't stop us when it mattered.
    Unlike your coach and your teammembers, i am not afraid of giving credit to other people. Jets shut down the wildcat, for the most part. Ronnie did run for a first down during that TD march. But overall, yes, you guys shut down the wildcat. A reject? Getting cut? You are over your head here. I dont know what boards you have been reading. Yes, many, including Ginn himself have been displeased with his preformance, they gave him his kick returner duties, and he did the most of it.
    Hope not. Would be embarrassing if Ginn returns more touchdowns on you guys.
    So really, your team lost twice in three weeks to a team that "sucks". What does that tell you about your team.
    Really? Did i miss Henne throwing 5 picks vs a shitty team? Im pretty sure I watching him live, to make his first start, on MNF nonetheless, vs the most hated opponent, and DOMINATE them. Or did i miss our rookie CB laying the wood on your players? Our team may not be as talented as some, that might be true, but we do have talent. What matters is what you DO with the talent, just as the cowboys.

#632 Mari0k, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  13. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

jets will win the last 8 games!

14. johnnysd

johnnysd Well-Known Member

Complete troll post, and complete BS. The Jets are 2nd in the NFL in defense and #1 in rushing offense. If they continue to play like that the wins will come. Personally, I think we can win out. But all 4 points above are complete and utter shit.

15. LordFavre

LordFavre New Member

The bills are obviously the class of the division. The jets are the thugs.

16. Barry the Baptist

Ok buddy.... Marhsawn Lynch has proved multiple times that he is a class act

17. brunt

brunt New Member

I wouldn't go as far as to say clowns. That's more for like, Oakland or Washington. Though I do think Ryan needs to stop being so ridiculously arrogant. I think better decision making should come with time. Atleast he's not Jim Zorn.

18. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

your being brainwashed by our own coach! The man talks a big game and gets owned. 3-0 to 4-4. i dont care who you are, thats bad. Not beating the bills at home with 318yrds rushing is BAD. And no, i will not get over it.
    and yes i would rather be 3-0 in the division that 1-3. The fact that you wouldn't almost made me throw up I was so disgusted

19. Vilmalover51

you make absoulute no sense. Explain yourself please.

20. Vilmalover51

And for everyone who says this is trolling is just someone who cant stand to hear about the jets when they're doing bad. Right now the Jets are doing bad and they look and sound bad doing it. ONCE AGAIN. Bart Scott is a complete moron who has not made one big play for this team all year. Don't get me wrong hes a GOOD player, but he talks like hes LT in 1986. The man needs to shut up and play football, hes a clear sore loser. Rex Ryan looks like a joke right now. RIGHT NOW=keyword, and its hard to deal with after a 3-0 start. 3-0 to 4-4 is frustrating and its UNACCEPTABLE after a 3-0 start, especially given the teams we have played against. The team is in shambles and they have no discipline. They get more penalties then I can ever remember too, and the jets are a team who never has penalties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.