Great Game!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FinFanInCali, Nov 1, 2009.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Id rather it be a tie with season ending injuries <_< ok maybe not so much

Lucky fucks I swear the Fins are, congrats on your first sweep since like 1998 or something, im liking our chances to sweep you guys next season though enjoy it now, both our teams will be fishing anyway this postseason

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Since 97-

We were 17-7 since 98.

Now we are 17-9.

Phins still suck though, and Henn does not look too impressive. But at least they have all the tuna you could want.

3. seventeen&0

seventeen&0 New Member

100+ yards by our offense is misleading. Yes, the first half your Jests D was solid. However, the second half we did move the ball well at times and did have a nice drive which ended in a TD. We had three quick strikes which gave your Jests the TOP advantage. That's three times our offense didn't get or need the ball.

Just like Tony Dungee said as he disagreed with your coach Ryan, "They didn't dominate the game, just look at the scoreboard?"

4. Farva

Farva New Member

of course miamis offense did nothing.....we had 3 drives in the 2nd half.....1 was a td....the other drive we kneel'd on the ball. our defense was on the field the entire half, and still held tough the last drive.....so i love all the "your offense sucks" lines i keep hearing.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

they did nothing in the first half either....Henne was too busy eating grass off the field.

trust me...your offense stinks.

6. Farva

Farva New Member

3 weeks ago we got 400+ yards on you, including hennes having 150+ qb rating, 250 yard 2 tds and no picks.......right......you guys did what you were supposed to do this game....you made adjustments. but to completley say our offense sucks is throwing away the first game we had against you.....which is totally bullshit.

7. DolfanTom

DolfanTom New Member

No class ..... typical Jets fan!

8. DolfanTom

DolfanTom New Member

9. DolfanTom

DolfanTom New Member

10. DolfanTom

DolfanTom New Member

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

well..your offense sucked pretty bad yesterday....i don't give a shit what happened 3 weeks ago.....just like our run on your guys over the last decade...it means squat right now.

You guys won the game...I'll give you that....but don't tell me your offense doesn't stink or had anything to do with the win. .....without those 2 kickoff returns...this would be a different conversation.

The phins offense engineered 9 points against our defense.........fuck dude....maybe you're right...they're awesome :rolleyes:

12. DolfanTom

DolfanTom New Member

Your fans are just like your coach, and its players. No class, sore losers from the top on down .... all the way down to you losers!!

Give me a break, the guy comes in to say good game, in a friendly way, and you can't even give the man props for that. He would've been here if you won too.

Fuck all of you!!
    -DT

13. DolfanTom

DolfanTom New Member

Amen!

They act like the MNF game didn't happen ....

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

do you serve a purpose here...other than to spread verbal syphillis?

because if that's your intention....you can take your teal jersey...wrap it up nice and tight...and shove it up your poop chute.

nobody gives a fiddler's fuck what you think.

#174 MBGreen, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  15. Farva

Farva New Member

i love stupidity. my original post you quoted, was referring jet fans saying we dont have a chance this year because our offense sucks.....basically using yesterdays game to prove that......but dismissing our offensive performance the rest of the season

16. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Dude, I didn't think this was about "class" but since you brought it up. You came to our teams fan site to rub in your teams victory. Pretty classless if you ask me.

To me you are a typical fin fan, nowhere to be found except when you win! Then you are everywhere trying to brag about it! So take your fair-weather fan ass back to your own fan site.

17. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

where did i say "rest of the season"?

are you illiterate too?

18. Farva

Farva New Member

my original statement was not for you.....it was for jet fans using yesterdays game to say the dolphins offense sucks, yet they refuse to use past game this season to decide before saying our offense sucks.

19. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

What you meant to say was: They're a great team. They'll probably contend for the Super Bowl. They have a tremendous offense, great running backs, a great quarterback, a great tight end. They are stacked across the board. I'm serious. They are great.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

no doubt.

aside from one TD drive.....Henne was running for his life yesterday.....I don't understand where the disconnect is.

We shut those monkeys down.....if not for the ST.....we win. But alas, it wasn't in the cards. I can accept it.