Mark Sanchez Donates Hot Dogs to Hungry

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sunnygs97, Oct 28, 2009.

1. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Tony Richardson was exactly six months old on the night the burglars broke into the Watergate Hotel (he was born on December 17, 1971, and the break-in was on June 17, 1972).

BTW, I agree with you about all of the "gate" nonsense.

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Did he pay for the buns and ketchup, mustard, and relish or was he too cheap?

Why is MS giving these hungry people a handout rather than a handup? Is he trying to keep them homeless and dependent on charity??? They need good paying jobs and health care, not food! When will Sanchez provide that??!!!!111

:rolleyes:

We need another series of articles in the Post and News about these issues.

3. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

He eats a hot dog because he was feeling queasy? Hot dogs make me sick!

4. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

5. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

I don't really see how it's disrespectful to the other team.

But is it just the star quarterback who gets to eat during games? What if Bart Scott wants a hot dog, can't he have one? And if he doesn't like hot dogs, can he have a burger instead? Does it have to be at the end of the game? What if he's really hungry? Can he have cheese on it? Can Lito Sheppard have some too?

Now imagine these players asking these questions to Coach Rex Ryan. I think Ryan would smack them in the mouth.

Punk kids these days. It all starts with chewing gum in class and goes downhill from there. Sanchez is probably gonna leave orange cheetos powder fingerprints on the Lombardi trophy. No respect. :smile:

6. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Ome good way to make people like him? beat the fish.

7. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

If the TV companies didn't squeeze in so many commercials, the games wouldn't go over three hours and players wouldn't get hungry. Seriously, I can't go three hours without eating even when I'm not playing a game of professional football.

This is the fault of CBS.

8. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Apples and oranges. In context, what I'm saying is don't give players who can punish you physically any more motivation to do so than they already have.

A problem ARod does not have.

9. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Morristown has a "soup kitchen?" The average family income in Morristown has to be over $200,000 per year, and most residents wouldn't be caught dead eating dirty water dogs. Besides, that's Giants country.

They should hold the "soup kitchen" in the stadium parking lot and give them to the fans. After shelling out all that money for tickets, surely we qualify for a handout.

10. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

You know, you make a really good point.

I've got an idea for a Jets promotion. You know how teams like Pittsburgh have Terrible Towels? Well, the LA Angels in baseball have these big red plastic dildos they bang together. What the Jets should do is give all the fans a couple big green ones that have a curve like a hotdog. Then during the game everyone can furiously beat their Gweiners.

11. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Morristown has rich and poor like any other sizable town. It's also 5 minutes from the Jets facility, so no longer Giants country. Used to be, when LT was flying around the Green in his Jeep during crack binges.

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Well, I was more or less referring to A-Rod's public image since he started hitting a few in the post season, but I get your point.

I think the hot dog scrutiny by the media is just petty. Much easier to cover than real stories I guess.

13. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

ugh, this is going too far. It won't be long till he has some gay nickname.

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I was thinking the exact same thing before I ever heard them use it in this situation. It's completely stupid and uncreative.

15. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

did that site that has the rex ryan skits make one abut the hot dog yet? might be funny.

16. Irv

Irv Member

Completely stupid and uncreative is a perfect description for the mainstream media.