17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I bought a while ago, so those are due every November 15th.

The later PSL buyers are May, or March through May I guess.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

please post some pictures of her on here

3. MadBacker Prime

This is from Twitter, I don't know if it's her for sure....

[​IMG]

4. 17a_tailgater

it sure is

5. 17a_tailgater

i must apoligize to bigmehl or was it backtoshea,im not sure but please step up.

i called my rep again on monday and spoke with him about these new rows in my section (347). now when i called regarding the sideline upper rows that where installed (rows 5,6,7) that where suppose to be handicapped he insisted that these rows where always in the plans.

when i again questioned about my section which he on several different occasions told me row 5 is handicapped and that i was actually in row 3 b/c the seats started row 8.and the empty space in front of the section would be handicapped and count as rows 5,6 & 7.

now on the construction cam i see the new rows installed. he tells me they are still special needs seats and if future season ticket holders with special needs, needs seats these would be removed with a jack hammer so a wheel chair could fit there. i told him that was a tall tale and not very believable.

i also asked why i wasnt offered these seats being i chose so early in the process,he said its b/c these people are not permenent season ticket holders and would be moved if the seats are needed for special needs ticket holders.

WOW i kept asking different ?? but kept getting the same practiced repeated answers.

thank god i didnt buy a PSL. the new york jets are a business and the fans are expendabe assets.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

betcha they wait till after you guys pay your psl invoice before they lower the club prices, lock in load baby

7. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

Im in the same boat, 303 row 8. Sales guy sold it on us as "basically 1st row" because rows 1-4 dont exist in the end zone and 5-7 was a platform. I need to give him a call and see if this story has changed.

This seems like an obvious away to reserve good seats for friends of the organization or whatever, preventing them from being scooped up during the original allocation process. Really irritated about this.

8. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Apology accepted.

Like you, I look at the construction cam every day. As I said, when I spoke to my rep, he told me that there were rows 1-4, and then rows 8 and above in section 340. I asked what would be filling the rows between 5-7, and he told me that they were wheelchair only. I asked if there were any regular seats between rows 5-7, and he said no.

When I viewed section 340 on the construction cam, I was shocked to see rows 5,6 & 7 which looked exactly like all the other rows. Since this thread helped me get info to pick my seats, I always want to pay it forward. I thought by poinitng out that I was not offered rows 5-7, but they ARE there, was a "story".

Smartass 17a gave his smartass responses, but I knew I was right, and also, I knew he would be in the same boat as me (pissed) when he realized that it affected him also. 17A kept saying "I'm in row 3", when I knew it was not the case.

Anway, 17A, you can do no wrong by me after starting this thread. I thank you for the apology (it's always hard for smartasses to apologize), and I will conclude by saying that these 3 rows, which the regular STH does not have access to, is another shameful thing the organization has done.

#3768 backtoshea, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  9. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

I guess it was not a bullshit rumor after all.

10. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Here's the text including 17A infamous smartass reply.

11. MadBacker Prime

Accepted apology and then that??

Hmmmm?? :smile:

12. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

17A, Here's the post I really wish I was wrong about. I guess I know the Jets too damn well.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

BTW why are the Giants called the Giants? The players are just the same size as the Jets.

Someone I heard bought Section 329 Row 23 seats this morning. Sucky seats but jets did whole list and last 4 rows all the way across end zone is unsold. Corner to corner end zone on two sides six rows unsold adds up to a lot of tickets.

15. 17a_tailgater

im sorry i couldnt tell if you accepted my apology with all that 17a in your mouth.

16. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Well with your new smartass answer not knowing whom it was who brought this to your attn

And for you to be too lazy to look back a few pages and see, I guess I was accepting your apology and recalling the event to maek sure you don't make that mistake again..

#3776 backtoshea, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  17. 17a_tailgater

:smile::beer:

18. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

bottoms up.

And i'm still pissed about these rows 5,6 & 7. Everytime I look at the construction cam. It's well over 1000 seats that they witheld from loyal fans who wanted to be in the upper deck.

Shame on them.

19. 17a_tailgater

the funniest thing is my rep telling me that if NEED BE for ADA, the jets will go in with jack hammers and remove these rows.and those occupying them now will be moved..

was anyone given the option to sit there?

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey Back to Shea, I don't need to apoligize to you!!!! I am on the same page.

JETS means - Johnson Escalates Ticket Sales - He only cares about maximize ticket sales AND prices. If he could sell 2/3's stadium for double ticket prices he would rather do that than have a full stadium at a less ticket prices. There will be some empty seats but he will maximize profit.

Sanchez looses one more game and mess ups PSL sales Johnson is going to give him a woody up the butt.