Dustin Keller vs Zach Miller

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by The Uniform Bomber, Aug 15, 2009.

1. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

That he did.

2. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

#162 Raiderjoe, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  3. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

4. EAF29

EAF29 Member

Can't you just go back to your shanty or whatever it is you Raider folk live in! It was nice on here while you had nothing to say because the Raiders looked like a JV High School team. Once Philly shits the bed and the Jets look bad you're back on here. We get it. Can't you go bother people on a KC or San Diego site?

5. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

No Its Jet Raider week. Ive been saying for months this was a bad matchup for the jets. After the Raiders beat the Jets. I will be back here for a few days. After that I will leave and everyone can say I went into my disssapearing act again. yea right, after another raider win against the jets.

#165 Raiderjoe, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  6. YankeeRacers

YankeeRacers Member

No typing classes in your down time huh?

7. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

NO Raiders were so bad that I was in a corner with my thumb in my mouth , in a fetal position. Mumbling why Big AL , Why. Thank God for Medication.

8. KSJets

KSJets New Member

More likely it was your thumb up your ass.

9. EAF29

EAF29 Member

I know this is a football site, but this is just hard to read. Here's a free grammer lesson.

No, It's Jets Raiders week. I've been saying for months that this was a bad matchup for the Jets. After the Raiders beat the Jets, (sic) I will be back here for a few days. I will be here for a couple days following the game, then I will leave until the draft is approaching. At that point everyone can say I pulled my disapearing act. Actually if the Raiders beat the Jets I will continue to pester you for the next year.

* Sic = The quote is taken directly from the source, but the transcriber is acknowledging that there has been some type of error in the quote.

It is exclusively used for grammatical purposes, however, it was used in this context because if the Jets actually lose to the Raiders I may just lose my mind and end up speaking the way Joe does. It would be the result of running head first into oncoming traffic.

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol @ ppl thinking raiderjoe is real

11. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

So, if you only come here for Jets v Raiders, then why do you subject us to the garbage you spew all Offseason?

Yer a big joke, and you run into hiding when the season begins because no matter what you say all Offseason, the Raiders will always prove you wrong as they continue to be the laughing-stock of the league.

12. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Since I was bumping the Orton v Cutler one thought I'd check in on this one too.
    Through 13 Weeks:
    Player . REC .Yards . TDs . YPC . Fumbles lost
    Keller 37 458 2 12.4 1
    Miller 43 611 2 14.2 0

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Joe's last activity was Oct. 24. hahahahaha pusssssyyyy

too bad he isn't real.

14. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

HA! yeah i just noticed that. what a douche. that being said zach miller is having the better year so far but keller is coming on late in the season. that one fumble he lost stretching for the td is killer.

15. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Keller has been pretty disappointing this year, but of course that has nothing to do with RaiderFaux being right - if you say 100 things, just by random chance 1 or 2 might end up being correct.

When he never came back after the 38-0 pasting he established his troll credentials forever, and IMO should have been banned on the spot.