Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I just received my first bootleg jersey today from Jersey101, white revis jersey. Now I already have an authentic leon jersey to compare it too, and there are definitely some noticeable differences between the bootleg and the authentic. However, I will say this, the $39 bootlegs are WAY nicer than $80 replicas, I give jersey101 an A+.

2. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

jerseymall2008 is my favorite so far. I got a bunch of jerseys from them and they look great.

I got a white revis from DHGate a couple days ago. From a distance, it looks pretty good. When you actually look for problems, you can tell its fake for sure. the REVIS name is a bit misaligned, the Jets logo on the front is a bit out of whack and the green numbering doesn't quite match the sleeves. great value tho, 37 bucks.

3. ambo

ambo New Member

Glad to hear you had a good experience with jerseymall2008. I hope all 10 that I get are better quality than the ones I got from jersey101. That Manningham jersey I got was just downright gross.

4. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

Just got my Green Revis and NY Mets Gooden throwback jersey. Although i am happy with my order they did mess it up. I ordered 3 jerseys and only recieved 2 of them. Still waiting for a reply on my 3rd jersey a White Revis jersey.

Some minor details i did notice but nothing to go crazy about. The sleeves on the Gooden Jersey are short not really a big deal. The material around the collar and throughout the revis jersey is cheap. BUT HEY THE BOTTOM LINE IS I WOULD RATHER PAY $38 BUCKS FOR A AUTH. KNOCK OFF THEN $70 BUCKS FOR A REPLICA. Thats what it really comes down to.

If they correct my order and send me my third jersey, then jersey101 will see more business from me in the near future!!!!!!!

5. ambo

ambo New Member

they did that to my order too. They tend to ship the jerseys in seperate packages. YOu'll be getting ur 3rd jersey soon enough.

I didn't like their shipping methods. it took forever to come in :mad:

6. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

Hey thanks alot for the heads up, im hoping thats the case. My only real issue is the collar to my Revis jersey. Its really cheap. I dont know any other way to describe it. other then that i couldnt be more happy with the Revis and Gooden Jersey. Next order is probably going to be 84 Hernandez Jersey and 86 Carter jersey!!!

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Yeah they ship stuff separately for some reason.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I'll post picks of the white Titans Leon washinton jersey. I should have it tomorrow.

9. KriSpY162

KriSpY162 New Member

when did u order this or when did it ship out? Still hoping mine comes in time!

10. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I've ordered a few jerseys from 101 and haven't been disappointed yet.
    Currently on order i've got;
    Blue Titans Sanchez-Wanted Rhoades but they sent me an e-mail and said they were out of stock
    White Titans Keller
    Green Cotchery
    Chrebet Throwback
    Strawberry Throwback Mets
    Grey Jeter Inauguaral 2009
    North Carolina Jordan

I've gotten a green Revis and Sanchez, white Sanchez, green Washington,white Rothlesberger, wht/red Manning and all have been great.

#870 Jersey Joe 67, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  11. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Jeez, just got an e-mail they're out of the Jeter jerseys. Also the Strawberry is sold out in the size i wanted. DAMN!
    They said the Jeter would be coming in a 10-15 days

I changed to an A-Rod, WTF

12. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

Dont get me wrong im very happy with my jersey's especically with my Doc Gooden!!! Its just the Revis jersey's collar looks very cheap. its bad material.

13. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

I ordered mine on the 5th, got the tracking number on the 9th, saying they'd shipped it on the 7th, got it on the 15th.

14. KriSpY162

KriSpY162 New Member

I never got a tracking but she said it shipped on the 9th! Hoping today or tomorrow!

15. ambo

ambo New Member

NP! Glad I could put your mind at ease :)

16. ambo

ambo New Member

OH! Aside from yoyo, jerseymall and jersey101, does anyone know of any others?

17. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

Ok I received my #6 white and #6 Titians Jerseys from Jeresymall and they Look Great!!! So worth the money even if there are miner flaws.. But I haven’t found any.... The only issue is the Size. I ordered a 56 XXXL and I normally wear a XXL and I was afraid they would be to big but I think they run Small because the 56 Just fit and actually too small because I like my jerseys to be big on me so I can wear a shirt under it but when I went to order Bigger jeresymall sent me an E-mail saying that 56 is the largest they carry at this time.... So know what do I do any ideas?

18. themaengo

themaengo New Member

jersey101

i want a sanchez

19. KriSpY162

KriSpY162 New Member

Anyone know what carrier they use to deliver? Mine didn't come today and I'm gonna try n get the tracking and pick it up myself if it's here

20. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!