Did Pace really say this???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by John127, Oct 13, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

the lack of respect for the offense is comical. they have been doing this for 2 years now. nobody has figured it out. bottom line is they have an extra blocker. and everyone should stop talking shit about it and figure out how to stop it.

2. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Absolutely nothing and he will prove you faggots disagreeing and everybody else that he was right saying that when we stomp a mudhole in there asses week 8.

3. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

FFS...

(filler)

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

No offense, but back in the day, the forward pass was considered a gimmick.

5. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

at one time, the nfl was a 'run only' concept. then, some coach decides to throw the ball. his 'gimmick' worked and the rest is history.

6. Henneontherocks

Henneontherocks New Member

If he did say this he is an even bigger idiot than I thought because you guys ran a wildcat play with Leon Washington and and it was stopped for a loss. So if he does not like it then he should tell his coaches on the team not to run it!! What an idiot!!!

7. Henneontherocks

If he did say this he is an even bigger idiot than I thought because you guys ran a wildcat play with Leon Washington and and it was stopped for a loss. So if he does not like it then he should tell his coaches on the team not to run it!! What an idiot!!!

8. Coach K

Coach K New Member

yeah since our OLB is a Offensive Coordinator. im sure theyll listen to him.

persistent little troll arent we.

9. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

+1 Pretty much summed it up .... "Our Defense Lost The Game Today" .... Time to regroup and get back to playing the kind of defense that we are capable of playing ....

10. Henneontherocks

Why did your team try the wildcat if it is a gimmick offense! I bet you if it had worked you would have ran it all game so just take the "L" and get better!

11. Coach K

Coach K New Member

ive never posted anything about the wildcat, your just a fucking troll. I was responding how you quote Calvin Pace and basically say if he doesnt like it tell the coaches to stop running it?

you do realize how stupid that sounds right.

I didnt say anything about it being a gimick offense either. so I'm Calvin Pace now too in your fantasy world?

your such a fucking troll it makes me laugh. youve posted the same lines of shit in about 6 or 7 different threads.

the jets will have the better record come the end of the year so im not too worried you can talk all you want.

12. Henneontherocks

The thread is about him calling the wildcat a gimmick and saying it has no place in the N.F.L. Do you know how stupid you sound.

13. The_W

The_W Banned

I'm sorry but we don't have the Wildcat in our playbook. We have a similar formation, and have had it since 2006, called the Seminole.

Just wanted to make this clear, we did not run the Wildcat.

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

wow your just fucking dumb on top of being ignorant. i'd recap the situation but youve been here for it all. your just a moron. nm.

troll on

15. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

:rofl: This guy has to be a comedian! It's not football? Stop CRyan already!

16. RockyMtnPhinFan

RockyMtnPhinFan New Member

Wow another loud mouth yankee calling people faggots....how original.

XxAlbertxX.......here is your explanation of an unbalanced line, and it's one of you guys' media writers.
    http: //fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/jets-at-dolphins-how-the-wildcat-works/[/url]

Take the spaces out from behind the http:

17. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

Yep, garbage that was used to beat Da J-E-T-S!

18. RockyMtnPhinFan

RockyMtnPhinFan New Member

You honestly believe it's different? you are a COMPLETE homer dude......you are running the WILDCAT, you just can't do it worth a damn like we can.

Pace is a retard (as much a retard as our boy Channing)...he got his ass handed to him and can't take it. Sat home for four weeks and when he returned he got his shit kicked in. Plain and simple.

19. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

:up: There ya go!

20. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Without the name calling here, what happened to civility and class? You won the game, congratulations, we'll see you in 3 weeks. There's no reason to be here two days later name calling, gloating, goading people into grade school arguing and generally being pretty obnoxious. There are some good Phins fans out there. I should know, I'm pretty good friends with a huge Phin fan, and you're giving them a bad name. The people you're "arguing" with post here all the time, so if you can't be respectful about winning, like 99 percent of the Saints fans here last week, go back to Fin Haven.