Did Pace really say this???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by John127, Oct 13, 2009.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

co-signed.

the football forum is a haven for bad posters.

2. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Unlike the Jets, the Ravens D has a track record of performance.

3. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

they obviously came out HERM EDWARDS -type- FLAT and lost as a result! They were a joke. IMO Jenkins took a few too many plays off when he was on the field last night. When he wanted to play he was unstoppable. But he was stopped many times. Rhodes not playing well! REVIS ISLAND is really REVIS CAUSEWAY!

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

one play and Revis is a JAG.

Child Please.

5. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

F off eboz this does not concern you and this is why I hate fin fans. You eeked out a win by going deep in the playbook enjoy now. But I swear if I every meet you on the street I would not piss in your mouth if your gums were on fire

6. quadcityjetsfan76

you are crazy. No one picked the Jets to do anything this year or many other years for that matter. the Cubs are constantly picked to be great and constantly fail themselves and there fans. It is much worse to be a Cubs fan. I say this as a White Sox fan, by the way.

7. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

Sorta like how Jason Taylor was always flapping his gums after the Jets beat the Dolphins - but I guess that's ok because he's a fin - right ?

I guarentee defenses will adapt to the wildcat , just like defenses adapted to the run and gun, no huddle or any other offensive formation. Its here to stay , but for how long until its rendered useless.

8. Franke44

Franke44 New Member

All is not well in gang green land?

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

^ nothing your franchise hasn't seen.

move along.

10. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

Sure the Dolphins ran the ball down out throat , but take away two plays from their side and we win ( The Williams screen pass and the blown coverage on Ginn's TD) . How can you dicount two plays on specials - last time I looked special teams is still a big part of the game

11. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

You got to be kidding me. Revis has one blown coverage and we're calling him a causeway. :eek:hmy:

12. Coach K

Coach K New Member

rhodes fucked that play. he bit on the drag route in the middle of the field and stopped for a half a second when he shouldve already sunk his hips to turn out of a backpedal and drive on the ball.

Revis looked like he thought Rhodes was up top.

either way blasphemy on Revis Christ is unacceptable.

13. Tmchugh1

Tmchugh1 New Member

I actually completely agree with pace i cant stand the wild cat and i dont think they can ever win a championship with an offense like that

14. greasyObnoxious

greasyObnoxious New Member

we can't win with the WildCat? i think i've heard that before. so far, only the Ravens have found a way to shut it down. and that was last year, not this.

15. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

I think it's a neat offense that takes balls to run so often in the modern NFL. Of course, you need a good OL and RB's to pull it off which most teams don't , so the Dolphins personnel meshes well with the system.

Give credit where credit is due and if and when we shut it down we can then call it a crappy gimmick offense.

16. SydneyDon

SydneyDon 2008/2009 TGG The Green Card "International Poster

I like my athletes when they let their actions do the talking. All this verbal bullshit and cockiness only sets you up for a fall. Everyone wants a profile and there are more microphones than ever being shoved in their faces.

As for Twitter maybe Rex needs to sit his players down and say something like:

I don't care if you punks want to Twitter about the bullshit minutiae of your daily lives but if use Twitter to talk football, whether it be about your opponents, defending your plays or talking shit with fans you won't be playing on Sunday.

17. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

:up:

one more time just for clarity fuck all of you whiny little bitches.

this defense is the best thing since sliced bread for 4 weeks. we aren't going to have a loser mentality anymore. one bad loss and it all comes crashing down. do the jets have a high proportion of teenage girls as fans? i swear thats what 3/4 of this board acts like with the mood swings. go change your fucking tampons.

18. Ted

Ted Member

So when the Jets tried it last night and the Dolphins stuffed it...............?????

19. Ted

Ted Member

If pace and the Jets continue to think Henne is a clown and the WC is a gimmick, the same result will occur in week 8. And now Pat White is getting involved in it. Teams have to practice against it so to call it anything but a weapon the Dolphins utilize is foolish.

When the Eagles use it three times a game it's a gimmick. The Dolphins average 6+ yards per play. Do the math. Stop it or you'll see more of it.

20. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

the jets ran it one time, would you like me to find one play when the jets stuffed it last night? i mean our defense was playing like chickens with their heads cut off but even they stuffed it a few times.