Did Pace really say this???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by John127, Oct 13, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

and IF our defense played like it was supposed to Chad woulda, should've been on the ground. and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

But they didn't.

In the end it was a game that came down to the final play and we lost.

2. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Trying to find a story out of anything ..who cares what he said ...they lost ...thats all that matters in the standings ...say whatever they want just put W's on the board. If thats what they gotta do to make them selves feel better and get fired up aint no hair off my balls! Cant stand people jumping all over every freakin comment. Get over it and support em

#122 NYJetsMan7, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  3. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I typed up a whole rant about what he & other Jets players have said, but I deleted it. Don't wanna start trouble. I will just say that anyone with any common sense knows that what he said was idiotic. It's nice to have swagger, and confidence, but their taking it too far. Oddly enough the team in this city that have reason to talk and have proven themselves(Giants) you don't see them behave this way. They just go about their business on the field. I just honestly wish the Jets would shut up.

4. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

If our O-Line plays like they should, they did last night, maybe the results are the same. Did you ever consider that it was the play of our O-line that caused your defense to not get going? Your team definitely lost. There's no doubt of that at all....

5. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

Nice! :grin:

6. MadBacker Prime

Yeah last night you got the better of our defense.

I already admitted that, but Rex didn't respect Chad all week in his game planning and didn't dial up the right pressure for the plays.

Got out coached plain and simple. I know you guys won, I watched the game too.

7. IvanPSI

IvanPSI New Member

We lost by 4 points, it aint that serious...not to mention the Dolphins smoked the patriots with the wildcat last season...We seem them again, and Rex Ryan will have a good plan of attack for them. What no one is remembering is that the Dolphins D (preety decent) couldn't stop the Jets offense either.

8. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

It's a repeat in 3 weeks, right? Although, this time it's in Jersey. We'll see what happens then. I will only predict that it will be a hard fought game....

9. MadBacker Prime

I'll be there and hope to god we win.

I thought Pats fans were trollish, this has been a long day. lol

10. EnigmatiC

EnigmatiC Member

Yo these guys have go to stop flappin their damn gums and play football. I see guys like Bart Scott talk sh*t all year but no one wants to hear barking from a 3-2 team bro!! We're not that good!!The defense got straight up embarrassed on Monday night!!! The fact is your a 3-2 team you're mediocre right now. And as far as Kerry Rhodes takin to Twitter after the game well that sh*t is foul dog you're getting into a fight with a bunch of internet nobodies, not a good look!

This loss stings and it just shows you we have to take it one game at a time. All these threads with us going in to the bye week 7-1 or 6-2 or whatever are bullshit. We're just simply not good enough to look ahead of our schedule. Now that doesn't mean we can't pull our shit together but we just can't get too cocky we are the Jets after all!

11. ebozzz

ebozzz Banned

:grin: I am not a troll by any means! I just hate seeing the lack of respect the Jets and their fans have had for my team. The Dolphins still have a ways to go before I will go on record saying that they are REAL good. They are good team that has to play very disciplined football to stay competitive. If they do that, they have the ability to beat anyone. If they don't, well you saw the results of that the 1st three games of the season. I would wish you luck on the upcoming rematch but I really wouldn't mean it..... :grin:

12. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

NDmick for Mayor!:shit:

13. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Elite defenses don't have games like last night when they are absolutely dominated in the trenches, blown off the ball by a one demensional team that tells you I'm running the ball, I'm not even putting a QB on the field and you can't stop me.

14. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

WOW......

jil

15. jilozzo

not bad for a rookie

jil

16. jilozzo

WB - you know u r gonna catch flak from this......

jil

17. PhinFan77

PhinFan77 New Member

LOL guys come on. This is ridiculous. How can Pace talk about Henne like that, and then say the Wildcat is a gimmic, after he got owned by both? We have used the wildcat 21 games and it has been stopped 1 time. It is here to stay. You guys even ran it. Im wondering if you would have scored on that wildcat play, if Pace would still think it was a gimmic. This guy is in such denial.

18. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Hell the 85 Bears defense had a few clunkers. Not that this D is anywhere near that level, just to say that not every D, even one of the best of all time, is great every week.

Do you realize that year the the Buccaneers of all teams ran for over 150 yards against that D in 85? Or that the Vikings rolled up almost 500 yards on them in 85? Shit happens.

19. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

looks like fresh legs wasnt ready to go! I personally hate when players talk trash before or after a game. It should be put up or shut up! I hate Karma I really do!!

20. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I hate the Fins. I couldn't stand watching their prancy celeb ownership, Marc Anthony singing the anthem thinking he was the spanish Stevie Wonder the entire sparkly BS we saw in the owners box yesterday.

Fact is the Fins Strapped it on and said we are going to kick your ass with smash mouth football. This wasn't Dan Marino the guy with one of the best releases and arms in NFL history taking apart the 85 Bears D who lined up and blitzed him on every play. This was a 1 and 3 Dolphin team lining up with a direct snap I'm going run it down your throat till you stop me beat the living shit out of us all night long.

If it wasn't for two trick plays on specials and a total BS PI call we are blown out of the building.

That's a D that people on this board were saying is better than the SB D, the 98 D, the Sack Exchange.

I'm all for this team turning it around. Reality is this year we are in a dog fight with the Phins and the Pats for the division. No sloppy seconds backing into the playoffs. That means game two against the Phins is now a must win or season over. That means the Bills game is a must win. That means no more talk, take the lunch pails out and start working.

#140 winstonbiggs, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009