Did Pace really say this???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by John127, Oct 13, 2009.

1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I don't give a damn.. You have to keep that fire in this team. They had an awful game, I agree. You can't let that determine the rest of the season though. I would much rather have our players running their mouth, getting under other people's skins, and proving what they are about throughout the remainder of the season.

I embrace it. Keep it coming, Pace!

EDIT: I hate the wildcat, it makes me cringe because I feel it is a very cheesy offense. It is smart though, you take an average offense, add the wildcat, and even the playing field. It's smart, but annoying.

#21 IIMeanDeanII, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

AFC East
    New York Jets 3-2
    New England Patriots 3-2
    Miami Dolphins 2-3
    Buffalo Bills 1-4

my point? still in first. they played like shit on D, they know it. end of story. move along, nothing to see here.

3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I don't get how last night was so embarressing. We lost by 4 points on the road against our rivals who are the defending AFC East champs.

The Jaguars lost 41-0 to Seattle. I bet their fans are less hard on them.

4. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

No I'm not, lived here for 12 years. They are lovable, we're not.

5. John127

John127 New Member

Who's suicidal? I wasn't even upset with the letdown until I read what a couple of these jerkoffs said AFTER getting their asses kicked. If you guys are happy rooting for bravado alone, have a great time. I like to root for guys who do their talking on the field.

6. zor

zor New Member

the same could be said about miami - had miami lost - that the defense lost the game for miami. who cares, tehy lost...they should just own up to it. fucking gimmick play?? that gimmick has been around since last season, you'd think your coach would prepare your defense against a KNOWN gimmick that you know a DIVISION RIVAL is going to use against you. everyone on the defense knew it was coming! EVERYONE knew miami would use it...how the fuck can you call it a gimmick after it's crushed so many defenses already??

i remember when i was a kid i used to call my older bro a cheater every time he beat me with something i couldn't defeat.

wildcat rules!

7. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

The sad part is they don't have many fans in their building.

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

but they didn't do that for a whole month right?

this one loss negates everything.

i still can't grasp this logic.

if its not perfect, it can't work right? That seems to be the case with this fanbase.

9. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

Thank you theBidet. When I saw the Jets were still in first place I said, "Ok, bad game, but we're still in control of what happens to us." Too bad it had to be at the hands of the Miami Dolphins. They're professionals, they'll be alright. If this were a 5 game season, then the Jets would still be alright. Stay off the bridges for now Jet fans, they're still in it.

10. JeTsFaN_in_SoUtHFloRiDa

sad part is its the largest city in florida population and land area wise and there the only show in town for quite a few miles and STILL cant draw.

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

what does lovable have to do with anything?

12. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

It's hard to say you don't respect gimmicks when your team ran not one, but two fake punts.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

That being said don't you miss the days of Marino running a true NFL offense.

Granted this Wild Cat shit works, but it is pop warner and incredibly annoying to watch.

All though I did love it when you ran all over the patsies last year. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander, or whatever that saying is.

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

yeah but not 29 of em-

15. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

I don't care if it has been around since the dawn of time. It's still a gimmick. This is my opinion, however. I think I am still allowed that.

16. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

WHAT HE SAID!! :up:

17. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I don't understand why one loss changes anything? Why would you want ONE game to change the mentality that has been implemented into this franchise. You can't get away from your roots just because you had one bad game. I also don't understand why they just cant continue to do both? Talk shit and apply action on the field?

18. John127

John127 New Member

I didn't say any of that. This still may prove to be the best D the Jets have ever had, and I'm still confident. People hear should reread what my original post was about. These guys have been talking since camp and need to SHUT UP, especially after being embarrased, which they were (even Rex thought so).

19. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Agreed.

20. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

Why should they shut up? Is it really gonna change anything? Can the outcome be any worse than what it has been over the last 40 years? They believe in themselves. Let em' talk. It's nice to see confidence for a change instead of this "Woe is me" crap.