Jenkins visibly upset after the loss...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

We never got to Henne...plain and simple we sucked....only this time on defense.

We have to have a bounceback game and the Bills are an absolute MUST WIN

2. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Jenkins was definitely the only player up front who showed up.

I think Pace and Scott missed almost every tackle in the backfield. I distinctly remember Pace falling on his face against the first two rushing plays of the game. Hopefully this is just a fluke and Pace is just rusty, because that aspect of the game was downright humiliating.

3. lude

lude New Member

Give Revis a break, he gave up his first TD all season, and saved another one when he was across the field. He showed up.

4. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Jenkins began to cry at the end of the SNY interview he wiped his face and just walked away.. I feel bad for him

It's cliche to say losing is okay, because you learn something from it, but seriously atleast they lost 2 games in the beginning of the season, so they get their shit checked and taste what it's like to look like a damn fool out their and get back and fuck up the afc east.

5. Tight

Tight Active Member

Nikka played his heart out man, him and harris left everything on the field.

6. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i agree it sucks i love jenkins guy is down to earth and a real good guy from what i have seen on SNY. Can't blame him, but I like how he is upset and not angry shows he really gives a damn.

7. MAJORPAYNE

MAJORPAYNE New Member

I agree, I really think they all did but were clearly overmatched by a superior gameplan and a more physical team. I didn't see a whole lot of missed tackles but I did see alot of crucial blocking assignments that our guys had trouble with.

8. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Pace either over pursued or arm tackled the entire game. He was awful. He got blown up so many times on the end by Miami blockers, looked like he was in colllege.

9. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

There were like a hundred missed tackles last night.

10. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Pace's first game back... you can't expect he'd step in like he never missed a beat... I'll expect more from him going forward.

11. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I'm wondering where Shaun Ellis has been this season? Absolutely nothing from him the last 2 games.

12. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

I'm curious to know what defense was called on that play cause it sure looked as if Revis played it as if he had safety help over the top. Both Leanard and Rhodes were there trying to run down Ginn from behind.

13. zor

zor New Member

jake long put the hurt on jenkins last night - especially on that last dolphins TD, took his legs off from underneath him.

14. tjet73

tjet73 New Member

I saw a lot of guys out of position or getting man-handled last night. Jenkins was defiantly the only one on the defense that showed up last night. Lets hope they take this as a lesson and prepare hard each week, and show up to kick some ass every game. Lets go JETS!!!