17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

227 FYI I am in 347 Row 21, just bought .

Also had 307, 320, 332 and 345 row 22 and 328, 348 row 21 available. Went with lowest row in 95 dollar section near BIL.

FYI they are calling 2009 ticket holders by how close your seats are to 50 year line. They started this morning with us between the 40's folks.

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

also had 224b and 228b

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Yeah I didn't even sign up, they do seem like they think they're the high and mighty Jet fan.

One guy kept posting about how he bought 3 of the 20k psl's, and his posts seemed irrelevant to anything going on.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Man, that's incredible. I guess the Giants are confident there'll be someone else right behind that guy who's been waiting in line for just such a chance.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Okay, that's more like it. I'm in 342 row 16. Sounds like the uppers are filling up fast with not much selection left.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

227 I will also sometimes will be in 342 as my BIL is row 23. He has three I have two, we both have five people in our family so it is a good deal. So once a year we can do the family thing. BTW being a 2009 Season Ticket holder I am actually happy to be in the No-PSL zone. Don't laugh but Non PSLs will be gone by holloween.

7. Section 227. Row 5

I agree. I don't see them lasting much longer. But it's good that guys at the very end still had a shot at them. Back in May I didn't even think I had a shot with 1986 seniority, the way everyone was talking. But I've been amazed that they lasted this long. Either more people than I thought went for the PSLs or an awful lot of STH just said the hell with it... they were in such good seats for so long that the thought of moving upstairs in higher rows was enough for them to bail altogether. I truly don't think the Jets were prepared for that and it stunned them. Then people bailed on 2009 tickets and look out below!

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

227 can you crack him one in the head with your cane... maybe just maybe it will knock some sense into him. :)

it amazes me that people are so retarded that the fact we are doing well this year will factor into their decision to buy a psl. honestly how the fuck does that factor? i guess thats why people make so many bad investments.

9. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I bought today, row 2 directly (I mean that) behind the GP in the 100's. 201 came into play row 7 under cover, but I like the excitement down low. An investment, worse than a car maybe, maybe not.

Decided that the extra money for the 15 yr finance was worth the risk if I want to sell the seats or the license.

Never paid a WL fee, never had season tickets, sit on the 50 now in 111, but know that is not an option next year.

So, yeah, maybe a bad investment or maybe I might have some fun before I die and give it all away to my sister.

Personal choice, have some fun.

BTW, the Jets enter the field 123, halftime is the 50 yd line, from what I am told.

10. NewStadiumSec101

NewStadiumSec101 New Member

The Jets ticket rep was very non-commital on the Jets offering Non-PSL holders parking passes next year. He didn't say no, but I got the impression they are undecided. He seemed credible.... I'm sure someone is going to post/suggest its probably just a ploy to make the PSLs more attractive.

11. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

For next year , with the old stadium down , the added parking spaces and the train running directly to the stadium , parking probably won't be an issue. They may just give/sell passes to the club/suite holders. For the rest of the fans they may just go back to paying on entrance like they used to befor the construction.

12. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

I doubt they will pay by entrance. Jets want to guarantee the money up front. They want you to buy parking for all 10 games up front, rather than u pay as u go.

Just a ticket update, I have 1 PSL seat with a friend in 229, 2 UD in 305 Row 16, and 2 more UD 329 row 21. Got those UD this week

13. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

Im on 40 yd line now sect 112 moving to ez 123 row 3 - so understandt the call

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thats a real scummy thing to do. especially since there will be more parking spaces than before. i got that info from the giants link 17a posted earlier, it was something like 2k more parking spaces.

yeah 2000 more parking spaces and 2500 more seats. so unless there are a whole shit ton more people who are driving solo there shouldnt be any parking issues. ESPECIALLY with the train right there.

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

no row 4 is the last row.so the upper deck end zone already starts higher than the old stadium.

the last row of the sideline mezz is the front row of our uppers now.

16. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

thats great im gonna need an oxygen tank where im sitting.

17. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

The field of the current stadium is 20 feet below ground or so. The new stadium won't have that slope so I think the height off the field won't be as bad. Lined up I agree with row 4 but I think you have to factor the 20 feet or so higher the new field will be.

19. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

what are people's thoughts on row 10 in lower prime in the new stadium - too close to get a good view, or maybe nice balance of a view and close to the action? would be interested in thoughts, thank you.

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

If you are looking to go to one game yea it's cool to be up close but I'd go with around row 25 and back to get some elevation and a better view.