17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

Where did you see that.

I thought the Giants fans were not allowed to pick seats and we're being assigned by the Giants, if that's the case it would make no sense to show them what's left.

2. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

As of today, the Jets are still offering PSL free seats. A friend opted for PSL Sec124, row 16 over sitting high up in 328. He has 2009 seniority but deferred in 2008.

#3542 Chrisp22, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  3. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

wow, a free PSL? does that mean he gets to buy the tickets for each game in 2010 only but not the PSL, and then it just depends what the Jets want to do in 2011?

i am 2009 seniority and got my call this morning, trying to figure out whether to go with lower prime

4. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

My bad, edited post.

5. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

ah gotcha! cool thx

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

http://www.nyg2010.com/

go to the psl part and roll over the section. tell you sold out or the price. looks sorta like the jets 3-d seat locator

7. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

Here's some approximate prices for all the sections. The cost shown is per month (for the entire year). It includes tickets and PSL (if applicable) for 2 seats using the Jets' 15 year financing option for the PSL price. This is just as if you were making monthly payments - just to help everyone decide on their best options.

Upper Endzone $158.33
    Upper Sideline $175.00
    Upper Prime $208.33
    Mezzanine Endzone $264.92
    Lower Endzone $281.17
    Lower Goal Line $377.58
    Lower Sideline $449.67
    Lower Prime $538.50
    E/W Club Corner $738.75
    E/W Club Goal Line $774.83
    E/W Club Sideline $1049.67
    E/W Club Prime $1193.92
    Great Hall Club $1360.92
    Coaches Club 111 $1455.17
    Coaches Club 112 $1527.25
    Coaches Club 113 $1599.33

#3547 pantograph3, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

9. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Yes, I have.

I see that everyday they are filling up walkways with 3 rows of seats. When I was called, they told me the walkways are only row 5 for handicapped seating and I was not offered a chance to sit there. Why are there now 3 rows of seats where the handicapped seats should be and why were these 3 rows not offered to STH's?

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Cause they are ADA seats, people with certain medical conditions not in a wheelchair can sit there. Either under Federal or NJ ADA law you have to meet the criteria. I tried to sit there.

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Somehow I think you might have a shot at them, good luck :up:

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Giant fan does not know his exact seat location even though he has put down 20% on his PSL and no on has been given a tour. I have 2 friends that have 10K PSL and they won't know there seat location until November so the Giants are not so wonderful

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Wow, that sucks....

One thing I did like is they did it by location right?

Say I had seats in the lower endzone, they would guarantee you'd have a shot at those seats right??

14. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I dunno when these assholes usually call people for the new seats, but I haven't heard peep from them today. I get lousy reception at my office, which cause me to drop many calls, but the calls still come thru. I guess they'll give me a call tonight, tomorrow, or Monday.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Yea, I tried as I thought it was for ADD people, not ADA people. The Jets suck soon I will be UDROW23JETFAN.

But I still an suprised, told wife I would be a single season ticket holder as there would be no Non-PSL UD tickets left and looks like I am in.

Wonder deal with Parking Pass? I don't have to drive, I took train last two times but to some people that is a huge turn-off plus train is at 100% capacity I can't imagine throwing any more people on It.

Section 227 was right those Jets threw me out of the front row. However, I only ended up a little behind 227 so I gues that is fair.

BTW I think people who say mezz is great, 50 year line UD is great blah blah blah are full of it. Sitting between the 40's row one listening to the players talk on the bench is amazing. Only thing that drives me nuts is Sanchez keeps going to rowonejetfan what do I do next and I say look here butterfingers man up and win this game. SOOOO Annoying.

Sad to say only rich folks will experience row one going forward. I take a different person to every game I go to this year so lots of people can have my one year great experience before I go off to the nose bleeds,

BTW judging from UD ticket sales they will all be gone very soon. It is like row 22-26 end zone only now. Should be enough for 2009 season ticket holders but anyone who sat out 2009 is SOL. PSL or stubhub in 2010. They are calling six days a week and they have a 17 person team. You can move a lot of ground pretty quick.

16. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I never said they threw you out of the front row. You seem to make up things as you go along.

And now you wind up "a little behind me," yet my seniority was 1986 and yours was, well, damn-near yesterday? I mean, come on, just how much bullshit do you expect people to believe around here? LOL

17. JetsSec337Lot13B

I posted on there a couple of times. It's a bunch of rich assholes.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

Maybe I'm nuts but if you look at the old stadium the field does look slightly lower and below ground than the current stadium. I think that we will be higher but that row 15 of the new stadium is the last row of the current stadium. I might sound crazy but who knows.

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

But they will be allowed to visit the stadium to see their seats and if they do not like them they can give them back and have their PSL money refunded.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

227 I suffered long and hard as a season ticketholder. The shock of worthless pre-season tickets, being jammed in a train, being poured on during a Titans game. I need therapy after the experience. I was much happier being on waiting list all those years, since 1991. Other than the years I had to pay $50 it was not so bad. However, the Jets have gotten much better since I have been with them.

The thing I don't understand is why the Jets continued to sell out in the Rich Kotite years. What were the nuts doing with last row Upper Deck tickets? Couldn't give them away. Meanwhile this year when they are actually good they can't sell out. There are still 2009 tickets even today.

I tell you one thing, all us new fans are gone in a losing year.