17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

Join the 346 club! I'm 346 row 15. A lot of our section 337 crew from the current stadium is moving there. We do Jets chants every first down and are loud.

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

Oh yea I'm on the same aisle as you. The guy across the aisle from us paid $105 a ticket lol

3. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm in 328 now, we're extremely loud. Looking forward to meeting some new folks though. The guys I hang with in my section are going to the Mezz...

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

There's a group of like 10 of us who have been there since '86 and '91. Also a couple other people I know ended up in 346. Currently we all have jerseys with our name and section 337. I got to look into having a section 346 jersey customized and re-stitching my current one.

5. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

Anyone here end up in sec 331 with me

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

So if those sideline sections that have row 5-7 open are going to be ADA seating platform does anyone knows what qualifies? It does not look like wheelchair seating as there are rows? I personally have a bladder disorder that is actually caused by the Jets, as it appears when I go to football games and tdrink an excessive amount of beer and coffee in really cold weather I have to go the bathroom a lot. Maybe I qualify!

7. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

I just got a call from my rep. and he gave me the following options.

Mezzanine end zone

Lower End zone

Which section would you guys go with? I can get in Row 2 in Mezz Endzone. I think Row 8 is the best I could do in Lower EZ.

Any input would be helpful.

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i was so excited to get in the New CitiField,but truthfully i really am dreading this stadium. my seats now are so much better and cheaper.i have to pay more for far less product.

9. 17a_tailgater

mezz end zone

10. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I finally see what you're saying, about some of the concrete platforms having rows 5-6-7 in them. You can clearly see them when you view the construction cam, but are you sure they weren't always there, or always included when they sold Upper Primes? I'm in agreement with someone here, who suggested this be like choosing a seat on an airplane. You can see exactly what's available, and what isn't. This is a freaking guessing game. But I spoke to my rep AGAIN last night (who is still horrified that I keep passing down non-PSL seats), and he assured me that these are not extra seats.

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

It depends where you can get the row, the Mess is much further back in the new place.

I believe row 8 would be gone by now, they were past that a few months ago I thought.

The Mezz has a cheaper PSL, but if you can get row 8 field level I'd go with that. What section??

12. 17a_tailgater

if you look on the live cam the concrete was layed out for some sections to NOT have handicapped seating.the seats where not installed yet. that is all.you can also look on the 3-D and see some sections have the space for handicap and some dont. that was the layout.

live cam
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/stadium/view_construction_cam

3-D enter a section and row and just look across to the otherside
    http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_york_jets/

13. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Wasn't it you who told me not to spread rumors? Apology?

Incredibly, EVERY construction cam pic showing sect 340 has NOW been cropped to exclude showing section 340 !!

I watched in the last 2 weeks as they added rows 5,6 & 7 to section 340. They are adding seats up there. Except i'm not saying another word as the Jets obviously read this and then altered the constructrion cam pics. Another screw job.

14. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

That's not true 17A.

Rows 5, 6 & 7 in sect 340 were not offered as seats when live inventory was being taken.

They are being installed now, and i'd love to know who gets these seats.

I'm done on this subject.

15. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

Not really officially apologizing...Just saying I can see what you're talking about. But I still don't know if these seats were previously sold to Upper Prime people?? Perhaps saved for "friends of Woody?"...Who knows. All I know is that the ticket clowns are adament that these seats either 1) aren't available or 2) don't exist. I could care less. I'm not committing to this stadium, as it obviously isn't filled. I'll wait until June 2010 when they play "Let's Make a Deal", just like they did this year.

16. 17a_tailgater

how do you know they where not offered???

in order to make rows the concrete would have to be layed out in the original plans.the hanicapped sections are flat ground then a high wall, this section has 3 rows of concrete just didnt have seats installed.
    but whatever

17. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Umm, they were not offered to me.

Oh so you know which sections are handicapped. Which ones are handicapped and will have a walkway 17A ?

18. JetsNation06

The sections are:

227B, Row 2

228B, Row 2

228B, Row 8

250B, Row 2

249B, Row 2

248, Row 4

Which is the best you think? Thanks

19. JetsNation06

cool thanks!

20. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I wouldn't sit in the field level EZ. I have sat there before, I used to sit in 109 all the time which is in the corner EZ. You can't see anything going on past the 50 when you're that low..

Mezz EZ, I think are fairly good seats.