17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

if mezz were covered it would be an easy decision, but IMO that's a toss up

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

you made it sound like i was personally involved it :)

personally i hope that every one that can stick it to one of these nfl owners, be it the jets or the patriots sticks it right fuckin to em. there profit margin is WAY too high and needs to come down. and it wont until people stop spending lavish amounts of money on entertainment.

all that would need to happen is for our govt to do something smart and stop allowing things like sporting events to be tax deductible to businesses. that would make everything the way it should be. in my eyes at least. but at this point they will find someone who will pay the sky high price so i will hope that every person that can get a little back does.

i dont own season tickets and they have a salary cap so it really doesnt bother me.

3. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Lower Endzones !! 121 jet side, sunny side..ask for aisle seats,
    one less elevator up, quicker out,, and its a great view !!

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

AHH let me instruct you of the way of the Jets

PSL OWNERS WILL GET A PARKING PASS
    NON-PSL OWNERS SHOULD GET A PASS

JETS NEVER SAID NON-PSL TICKET HOLDERS CAN UPGRADE as they become availalbe. Remember Pre-2008 that is how it worked. In 2008 they released new seats directly to new season ticket holders and did not give current season ticket holders right to upgrade.

Here is another interesting fact. I don't recall Jets ever saying the NON-PSL zone will remain that way for life of stadium. If Sanchez is the next Joe Montana and Rex Ryan is the winner coach of the next decade what makes you think they won't then decide to PSL out the whole top of stadium?

Also it is not clear what play-off rights or superbowl rights will be offered Non PSL seat holders.

Please tell us what selection is left. I get my call in next few days!!!!

As i get closer and closer to my phone call. Tomorrow at the earliest Friday morning for sure from what i was told. Im trying to get down on paper as many questions i can think of to ask.. Maybe some of you have already asked these questions.

1- Will there be any parking available for NON-PSL STH??

2- Are there obstructed views in the MEZZ Level?? Im hearing that there may be. Might be BS.

Right now i would like to get 3 seats anywhere in the Upper Level. But as of late ive been really looking at the Mezz Seats and the Lower End Zone Seats. Only proplem is i can only afford to purchase 2 seats in either of those sections.

Someone CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT One PRO i see to getting upper level seats is i can always upgrade in the upper level. For example if I'm sitting in section 326 OVER TIME AS people give up there season tickets i can move closer to the 50yd line. AS OPPOSE to buying a PSL where if i get tickets in section 226 IM STUCK IN 226. Does that make sense to anyone?

In the current stadium i used to sit in section 323 now im in 325. Not a big upgrade but in 2 yrs i moved over 2 sections. I doubt it will move that quick in the new stadium but over time i can see myself getting closer to the 50.

5. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

Guys I have an opportunity to get season tickets in the new stadium in Section 146 row 44... I think the PSL was around 5k... any advice is appreciated.

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

The PSL is 5k, if you want them get them.

Is this through a friend or something?? Is this a surprise chance at it?

7. The Green Dude

My uncle got extra this year and next year will be putting 3 in my name... is 5k good? I don't know anything about PSL's...

8. MadBacker Prime

Yeah that's what they cost in that section. There is no deal if that's what you mean.

I got 2 tix at the 5k price level, so I'm going to be happy. I dam well better be for that price, lol.

The actually tix per game will be $120.00, if that makes a difference.

9. The Green Dude

If we wanted to retain our season tickets that we have this year to have similar seats at the new stadium they were asking 45,000 total PSL... thats outrageous.

10. The Green Dude

Yep I seen that... thats what I am paying per seat in Section 208 this year... they jumped to 400 per at the new stadium, wow.

11. MadBacker Prime

Yeah that sucks a lot-

Pricing the true fan out of the best seats, it is BS.

Wouldn't be great if a fan owned the team, somebody like Mark Cuban but not exactly like him, lol.

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

and your $120 2010 lower level seats will be $200 by 2013 if sanchez is for real.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I am in section 208 too on a pair of my tickets. Face was $115 and I had a lot of trouble selling them at face, finally I unloaded them for a little less than face to someone. I paid $115 a ticket in 2009 and the secondary market let me sell them for $105 a ticket. In 2010 they asked me if I wanted to keep those seats at $400 a ticket, are they nuts? Even the season opener Pats game this year the most I could have got was like $200 a seat.

14. MadBacker Prime

That's a scary thought-

You're contract idea really should've been put into place, I never thought about that through the process.

15. The Green Dude

If you see an Italian dude with a Wayne jersey on feel free to say Hi. :up:

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

You know what would be great a fan owned team where only season ticket holders can play, we would do the draft and pick the team right from the 80,0000 in stands. There has to be at least 100 great players in a population of 80,000 that is mainly men.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Wait I am in 228!!! I only sat in seats once. I can't visit my 228 seats as Mr. 227 would be busting my balls. Just kidding. Actually at the Bills game I should be up there at halftime as I sold the tickets to a friend for under face and now jets are 3 and 0 so he should be pretty happy.

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

What are you smoking. Nobody wants to see a bunch of losers jerking off on the field. Barely anyone wants to see NFL PRESEASON games, so what makes you think anyone would want to sit in the upper deck to watch this

Green Bay has an interesting model, the team is owned by the fans. The season ticket holders are also shareholders

19. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

Anybody know what year they are up to? I just got tickets last August. I'm willing to pay the $4k PSL but only if I can get decent seats. I think the best point made on this thread is that there is no guarantee what the ticket prices will be in the future. The giants say that they will guarantee no price increases until at least the 2012 season.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Are you 100% positive of this? If this is so, I've not heard about it. Seriously, if you can find a link for that I'd appreciate it.

If this is so, it speaks volumes concerning Woody's intentions. What I am saying is that if the Giants came out and guaranteed this, Woody has to know about that. And if he knows about their guarantee and has not announced the same thing, then we know where he's going.

Your $120 seats will have price increases at about 10% per year commencing in 2011, just as we've had in the Mezz for the past 8 years. At that rate of travel (10% per year add-on doubles the principle in 7.5 years), those $120 will be $240 each by 2018.