Sanchez and what may come.....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by UncleTomNYJ, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

You're a genius. Seriously.

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Sanchez was a Jekyll and Hyde today. He had some sequences where he looked like he had all the answers and he had others where he looked like a rookie under pressure.

A couple of things I noticed: first, Sanchez did not protect the ball well in the lousy weather. Somebody is going to have to get with him and make sure he understands how to play when it's cold and wet because the Jets will see more of that this year. Thankfully they get the dome next week to give him some time to absorb the lesson.

Secondly, he is the luckiest mofo the Jets have had in a long time on picks. He could easily have 5 or 6 INT's already but the opponents keep dropping the ball. This is all good however because it tells us that not only is Sanchez very talented but he's also lucky, and that's a huge element to have on your side.

3. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

I did reference the fact that it was both racist and sexist.

Are we really going to use a nickname that has to do with having shit smeared above the lip for a player we love? I don't understand it at all.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

dirty snachez was exactly what a rookie is today. he had alot of mistakes alot of bad throws a number of poor reads or slow reads.... BUT he played great to start and capitalized on titans mistakes scoring off that turnover was HUGE we were doing absolutely nothing before that TO.

is dirty snachez ok? it is completely different from the racist sexist remark others are using.

5. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

He does seem to have the golden boy kind of luck...which is like the opposite of what Clemens seems to have. Glad he won the starting job.

6. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

He isn't protecting the ball. His excellent pocket presence and scrambling are being dampened by his failure to protect the ball.

No worries. Coachable.

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Put the fukin card back in your pocket. Cash only in here

8. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Why sexist? I bet a lot more gay dudes are rocking the Dirty Sanchez than powerful, independent women.

9. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

maybe you're right. I was right to call you a genius.

10. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

Wow this thread has taken a much worse turn than i thought it would ever would. Seriously Dirty Sanchez or Sanchize is more captivating than any other. No Harm no foul.

Snachez or Sanchez is more than any of else could have imagined. Enjopy and think of the possiblities is exciting.

Love it dont hate it...no matter what the nickname may be.......Relax MEGAZORD2012.

11. rikj99

rikj99 Member

he is a rookie end of story.

he is 3-0 end of story.

be happy, it doesn't happen often for jets fans, end of story.

i am buzzing at the moment, end of story.

GO JETS

12. MisterBouncyBounce

MisterBouncyBounce New Member

the thing about sanchez is he is showing nothing of any real concern, its all just a matter of growth and experience, he has the intangibles and he has the skill set and that's everything you want.

13. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Dirty, Dirty,Dirty,Dirty,Dirty,Dirty,Dirty,Dirty.

14. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Yes, we will call him whatever we fuck we want, now go away

15. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Whether or not Sanchez has played "great" in any game so far can be argued. However, what can't be argued is that he has outperformed every QB he's played against this year. If he keeps doing that, we will continue to be tough to beat.

#35 legler82, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  16. Jayboker

Jayboker New Member

Goooo Jets!!!!

Heck yeah 3-0 baby...lets keep the momentum going. I love the nickname Dirty Sanchez lol, that's perfect....

Furthermore, there is nothing racist about calling him dirty sanchez, but the fact that you think so makes you a racist.

Stop the hate, and lets hope the Jets give the NFL more DIRTY SANCHEZ'S

17. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

I'm so glad to see that we are able to cultivate a fan base that includes all age groups, even 4 year olds.

Here, I will make it easy for you. Examples of GOOD nicknames that ADD to the experience of being a fan and cheering for him: Lightning Leon, Sanchize.

Nicknames like Dirty Sanchez take away from the experience of rooting for a player, and is something I would expect from a Pats fan, not a Jets fan.

18. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

why give him the same nickname as a washed up relief pitcher, who earned the name by never cleaning his hat? *and having filthy stuff) Think up something new.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This is an excellent post... Bart Scott said similar things in the press conference. The fact that Mark has the confidence in himself and his teammates to bounce back after playing miserable for 20 minutes and make the plays when they needed to be made says alot about his character and the makeup of a true leader.

20. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Ummmmm yeah.

GO DEFENSE!